Graduation Day

I love his cousin

 

Time flies so fast. It’s already their graduation. “Are you ready?” I asked Yoseob who was nervously fixing himself. I entered his room and helped him fix himself. “I can’t believe you’re already graduating,” I told him as I finally fix his hair. “I know. I can’t believe it too. We have to hurry. I don’t want to be late,” Yoseob said. We grabbed our things and drove to the venue of their graduation.

 

I sat beside the girls. They were also since Sohyun is also graduating. We watched the whole ceremony and took pictures of them. After the ceremony, I hugged my brother. “Aigoo. My dongsaeng finally graduated!” Kikwang laughed at us. “Noo...na... I… can’t… breathe…” I let go of him. “Yoseob-ah!” Sohyun called out. I took a picture of Sohyun and Yoseob. “Now, Kikwang and Jihyun, pose for us,” Gayoon said. Kikwang held my hand and we smiled at them. “Look, it’s Jiyeon and Mr. Park!” Sohyun said. We went to them.

 

“Jiyeon! Congratulations!” I hugged her. “Thanks Jihyun unni!” she smiled. We also took pictures of her, Kikwang, Yoseob and Sohyun. After their picture taken, I took a picture of Jiyeon and Cheondoong. They hugged each other and we all gave a weird look. “You must be in wonder,” Cheondoong said. “Oh yes we are,” Gayoon said. “I guess there’s no point in hiding,” Jiyeon said. “Hiding what?” Yoseob asked. “I and Jiyeon are dating,” Cheondoong said and the little girl’s hand. We were all shocked but we congratulated them. “Since when?” I asked. “Dance night. There was magic when I caught her crying. I just have to comfort her,” Cheondoong said. “Now that I no longer study here, we’re going public,” Jiyeon said. We all congratulated them. “Let’s eat now! I’m hungry!” Hyuna said.

 

We arrived at a restaurant. We were in a circle. I sat between Yoseb and Kikwang. Kikwang would feed me and put food on my plate. “They’re so cute,” I heard Jiyoon whispered at Hyuna. After eating the girls stood up. “Where are you going?” I asked them. “We have to go already. Go home early, Sohyun,” Gayoon said. I rolled my eyes. I know their just gonna meet with their boyfriends. “Noona, can we go somewhere?” Yoseob asked. “Only if you be careful,” he nodded and they left. I looked at Kikwang. “We’re the only ones left. Let’s go and do something fun,” he said.

 

We walked for awhile. We entered this cake store and they were having a special for graduates. They get a free slice. “Such a cute couple we have here,” the waiter said. Kikwang cut a small piece of the cake and offered me some. He fed me and I ate it. We left the store and took a walk. “I’m bored,” I said. “Me too.” We both sighed. “Beach?” We both said and we both laughed.

 

We arrived at the beach. I ran and twirled at the soft breeze that was around. I looked at Kikwang. He was laughing at me. “YAH!” I yelled at him. He carried me to the waters. We ran and played like children. When we were tired, we sat down and watched the sunset. “Time flies when you’re having fun, eh?” Kikwang said. I just laid my head on his shoulder. “It’s beautiful,” I said. “Yes you are,” he said. I looked up to him, “Kikwang…” he looked at me. He held my chin and tilted it. He went closer and we closed our eyes. For all the time we have been together, this was our first kiss. He pulled away. He stood up and walked back into his car. I followed him. The ride was quiet.

 

It was night already. He still hasn’t talked yet after what happened in the beach. “Kikwang,” I opened his door. “I can’t sleep again. Stay with me,” I said. He looked at me. “Sure,” he said. I went to his bed. “I’d rather be here in your room,” I told him. I hold unto him tightly. “Jihyun,” he said. I looked into his eyes and the next thing I knew, our lips touched again. It was deep. I don’t want him to stop. I don’t know how it happened, one thing lead to another. Tonight, I never felt like this before, the joy that overpowers the pain. And the fact that it was with Kikwang.

 



 

 

 

*There are 4-5 chapters left before the ending. *