EPISODE 17 - THROUGH SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

 

 

“So, we’re back and well that last episode was really intense.” Danny said.

“Neh. It was the first time we saw the “serious” Luhan and well, it’s quite scary to be honest.” Ji Hye said.

“Let’s continue with the show then. I’m kinda sad that it’ll end soon for these two.” Mi Sun said.

“Since they’ll be super busy with their respective concerts and album stuffs, I just hope that whoever replaces them will make us want to anticipate them as we are now with these two.” Jung Min said.

 

Inside the café:

All of them were still there still chatting when suddenly, Donghae excused himself.

 

Jaejoong: Where are you going Hae?”

 

Donghae: I just need to call Dara back.

Luhan then took his phone out and pouted and placed it back.

 

Kris and Tao: Why the long face?

 

Luhan: She didn’t call me.

 

Jaejoong and Leeteuk: You’re weird! Of course she won’t call you!!

Luhan then looked at them, eyes widen.

 

Luhan: Why ever not?!!! I’m her fiancée!!

 

Jaejoong: Ah, again with the fiancée!

 

Jaejoong then started laughing.

 

Tao: Well, we were called by the CEO remember? So maybe she thinks that you’re busy and she doesn’t want to disturb you or anything.

 

Tao then took his cup of tea and sipped from it whilst the rest laughed at Luhan.

 

Kris: Are you sure you’re her fiancée? It seems like its Tao.

Luhan just pointed even more and the rest continued teasing him.

 

“Oh Donghae!!” All of them said.

 

Donghae: Saw your manager before I came back, you have to practice.

 

Kris, Tao, Luhan, Lay and Xiumin all tried protesting but their manager saw them and ordered them to leave with him.

 

Onew: What did Noona said?

 

Donghae: I need to go see her. You kids need to practice as well. You’ll be doing your comeback, remember?

 

Onew: Neh! Key, let’s go! See you all soon!

 

Key and Onew then bowed and left the coffee shop. Jaejoong then stands up and hugged Leeteuk and Yesung and left.

 

Yesung and Leeteuk: Tell Dara we said hi.

Donghae nodded and left the two and went to Dara’s condominium.

 

“I think there’s something going on.” Mi Sun said.

“Why would you say that?” Ji Hye and Jung Min asked.

“Well, I usually contact my closest best friend when I need to tell her something that’s been bothering me or something I just need to let go.” Mi Sun said.

“Well, that’s your opinion.” Danny added.

“We just need to see for ourselves whether your assumption is true.” Jung Min said.

 

SOMEWHERE IN APGUJEONG:

Donghae parked his car inside and went straight to Dara’s unit.

 

Donghae: Hey! You’ll see her code! Shot something else whilst I enter her code! Hahahaha, Palli!

 

The camera man then shot something else and Donghae’s laugh can be heard and then there was a beep sound and Donghae called the camera man.

 

“Oh! He knows her unit code! Daebak!” Mi Sun said.

“It just shows that Dara is indeed close with Donghae.” Danny added.

 

The door then opened.

 

Donghae: I’m here Tokki!

Just then, Dara appeared from Donghae’s back startling him.

Donghae (shocked): What the heck Tokki!!

 

 

Dara: Scared you fishy!! I wish I can scare wangja next time!

 

Donghae smiled as he knows who that person is. He then followed her to the couch and hugged her. His eyes widen and pushed Dara a little.

 

Donghae: You’re hot.

Dara smiled and held his face.

 

Dara: I know!!

Donghae smiled but it faded quickly.

 

Donghae (shouting): Tokki!! Are you sick?!! Why are you too hot?!!

Dara just smiled at him and all of a sudden she was falling.

 

“OH MY GOSH!!!” All four of them shouted. Gasped and small screams were heard inside the studio.

 

Donghae then scooped Dara and ran to the carpark. It was a perfect timing that the elevator was in her floor and no one was their anymore since it was past 2 AM. Donghae rushed Dara to the hospital and once she was with the nursing staff he quickly took his phone out and called people.

 

After 5 minutes; Jaejoong, Leeteuk, Chaerin, Bom and TOP were all there. Jaejoong over-take the rest and rushed to Donghae.

 

Jaejoong: What happened??!!

 

Donghae was still sitting, still thinking what to do when he heard someone running and saw Jaejoong approaching him.

 

“Oh my gosh! What happened to Dara.” Danny said.

“When she previously said that she wasn’t feeling well, I didn’t expect that it was quite serious.” Ji Hye added.

“This is scary.” Mi Sun added.

 

Donghae: I don’t know. She was feeling a little too hot and when I asked her, she fainted. I rushed her here. What’s going on?!!

 

CL: I think she overworked herself yet again.

The four men looked directly to CL.

 

Jaejoong and Donghae: What?

 

Bom: She was in Singapore for the CLIO launching party and then flew to Los Angeles for the flag store opening. She arrived early and then she went straight back to the airport to surprise Luhan since they were to shoot that.

 

The four men just gasped and Donghae sits back again and placed his forehead in his hands.

 

“Oh my gosh! That’s why?!” Jung Min and Danny said.

“Poor Dara.” Ji Hye added.

 

As they were talking the doctor came out and all of them approached him.

 

TOP: How is she doctor?

 

Doctor: She’s fine now. It was a good thing that she was rushed here immediately. I would be more serious if she wasn’t brought here.

 

Donghae: What are you saying?

 

Doctor: She’s over-worked and she wa dehydrated. If you saw her later, her condition might have been serious. Did you know she was feeling this way for quite a long time?

 

All of them: WHAT!!! Since when?

 

Doctor: Based from the exams we conducted, she’s been feeling this way for 2 weeks straight. She just took some medicines to feel better but those were temporary solutions. She should’ve consulted a doctor for that.

 

CL and Bom: Were the medicines not safe? Did she overdose or something?

 

Doctor: Oh heavens no! She used the medicines that she knows that will cure her illness. She thought she was just having a fever so she took the right medicine for it. She just needs to rest. You can visit her now.

 

Jaejoong then held Donghae’s arm.

 

Jaejoong: Should we te…

Donghae: No. Don’t you dare say anything to him yet.

 

“Yah! Why cut it again!!” Ji Hye said.

“Well, it’s quite personal now. We just hope that the next episode will be festive as before.” Danny answered.