EPISODE 16

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

To clarify things: Lay, Tao, Xiumin, Donghae, Leeteuk and Yesung knows Dara story about her past love life. So, they didn't heard what Jae said on the previous episode because it was off-air. XD I'll update tonight, I think since I still have work to do :D Donghae is already a given that he knows it as well since she's Dara's friend for a long time. XD 

GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED - LUHAN AND DARA

         

STUDIO

“We had the best LuDara episode last week and I saw the feedback from our viewers and they loved it!” Jung Min said.

“They can relate to Dara and they even said that they felt betrayed by the person who left her.” Mi Sun added.

“I really hate it when they cut it all a sudden.” Danny said.

“Because they know we’ll react this way.” Ji Hye said.

 

The last episode was shown and it went back to where Luhan and Dara are.

“Could you repeat that?” Dara asked him.
“I don’t mean like, forever as in we need to be together-forever. What I meant is, forever as in forever-close relationship. I know for a fact that we still have to be close and I really want to treasure what we’ll have here.” Luhan explained.

“Then, let’s make a vow that no matter what happened we’ll always have our forever.” Dara said. Luhan smiled at her and hugged her. She then tightened the hug.

“Forever.” Luhan whispered.

 

“AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Ji Hye squealed.

“I really love them, Geez!” Danny added.

 

“I think we need to get back now. We don’t want anyone looking for you.” Luhan said. Dara smiled and they went to the carpark. As they approach the car, Dara’s phone rang. She then answered it and is in loud speaker.

“PANDA!!!!” Dara screamed.

“My noona!!!! Are you with Luhan hyung?” He asked.

“Neh. Why Panda?” Dara asked.

“Well, he needs to get back here now because our President wants to talk to us about something and I really need to see you!”Tao said.

“But we bonded right? You missed me already?” Dara said.

“Neh! So, Palli!!!” Tao demanded and the call ended.

“I guess you need to go home now, Kiddo.” Dara teased. Luhan just did the mehrong and went inside the car. After 5 minutes, they arrived at the EXO Dorm and saw Tao waiting for them.

“Don’t go down.” Luhan said.

“Too late.” Dara answered. Luhan then saw her infront of him and was now approaching Tao.

 

“Awwww, Tao really loves Dara.” Mi Sun said.

 

“MY NOONA! I’m really sorry to cut your date short and I know Luhan hyung just arrived from London but we have a meeting with the rest of the artists.” Tao explained.

“No need to explain Panda, you worry too much. I’ll leave you two then. Good night.” She then hugged Tao and kissed his cheeks. She then saw Luhan beside her and hugged him as well. Luhan hugged him back and kissed her forehead.

“I’ll call you once we’re done.” Luhan said.

“Can we just talk tomorrow? I’m not feeling that well.” Dara said.

“Okay. You sleep once you get home. Sweet dreams Jagiya.” Luhan said.

“See you soon nampyeon. Bye Panda.” She waved and went back to her car and left.

“You two look comfortable now.” Tao said.

“Took me long enough. Let’s go then.” Luhan said and they both went back inside to prepare the meeting.

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT – CONFERENCE ROOM

“So, how’s the married life Luhan?” Heechul asked.

“It’s fine sunbae. How about yours?” He then asked. Heechul answered fine and smiled at him.

Before they can start a new discussion, the door opened and the CEO entered.

“I see we are complete, come in.” CEO Lee said. Just then everyone’s attention are all on the open door waiting for whoever it is will enter.

 

“Wait, it’s Nickhun!” Mi Sun and Ji Hye said.

“Is he from SM now?” Danny asked.

“Hmmm, this is weird. What is he doing there?” Jung Min asked.

 

“As you can see, Mr. Nickhun is here to tell us something.” CEO Lee said. Everyone then averted their attention to Nickhun.

“Hi everyone, I just want to tell all of you that I’m dating Tiffany from SNSD.” Nickhun said. Girls from SNSD squealed as well the girls from f(x) all congratulation Tiffany. Everyone was on congratulating mode except for Kris, Lay, Tao, Xiumin, Donghae, Leeteuk, Yesung, Onew, Key and Luhan. They all are in daze and were speechless. Donghae was the first one to stand up. Everyone thought that he was to congratulate Nickhun but then, all of them were shock when he left the room. Leeteuk and Yesung gave him a knowing look and followed Donghae. Onew, Key, Kris, Lay and Xiumin followed suit but before then can even leave the room, they saw Tao approached him.

“I hope you won’t give Tiffany sunbae some fake promise that you’ll break in the end. Hurting someone once is enough and two is too much.” Tao said coldly and left. Luhan then stands up and went to Nickhun.

“Congratulations and Thank you.” Luhan said.

“Thank you for what Luhan?” Tiffany asked. Luhan just smirked.

“He knows why, you can ask her sunbae if you want. But I doubt it that he’ll tell you.” Luhan then left and followed the others.

 

He then caught up with Tao, who was clinching his fist.

“The nerve of that guy!” Tao said angrily.
“Calm down. We don’t want you blurting it out.” Luhan consoled him.

 

Then they saw the rest sitting inside the café shop.

“I was about to strangle him when he said that he was dating Tiffany.” Donghae said.

“I hope that they’ll be happy.” Leeteuk added.

“Hey Luhan, Tao! Over here!” Kris shouted.

Luhan and Tao approached them and ordered themselves some drinks. After awhile, they saw Lay eyeing someone.

“Don’t talk now but something evil is coming towards us.” Lay said and all of them looked and saw Nickhun approach them.

“I need to call someone.” Donghae excused himself and went outside.

“Can I talk to Luhan for awhile as well as Tao.” Nickhun asked. Tao and Luhan nodded and followed Nickhun.

Donghae then emerged back with Jaejoong on his side.

“Did I missed something?” He asked.

“He’s here and is now talking to Luhan and Tao.” Leeteuk said.

Jaejoong just nodded and waited for the three of them.

 

“Why do I suddenly feel something is not right?” Ji Hye said.

“I’m kinda scared if you ask me.” Danny said.

“We agree.” Jung Min and Mi Sun said.

 

The three of them then emerged.

“It was nice clearing things up with the both of you and I really hope we won’t be awkward the next time we see each other.” Nickhun said and bowed to everyone before leaving.

“What did you guys talked about?” Kris asked.

“Nothing special.” Luhan said.

“He just wanted to know why we acted that way towards him earlier.” Tao explained.

“Well?” Yesung said.

“I told him I respect him as a sunbae but I don’t need to be friends with him since I’m not close with her girlfriend. I apologize before I said that since I think it’ll sound rude or something.” Tao explained.

“How about you Luhan?” Lay asked.

“I told him I hate cheaters.” Luhan answered coldly which left the rest of them dumbfounded.

 

“OMO!!! This is the first time we see Luhan this serious!” Danny said.

“I think people will be curious with what’s happening!” Jung Min said.

“Well, they need to stay glued and wait for the next episode.” Mi Sun added.