EPISODE 13

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED - LUHAN AND DARA

             

 

They showed the preview of the last episode and it went straight to the current episode. The studio was silent since the one that appeared was Luhan and Vanness entering the living room.

 

“You go ahead, I just need to call someone.” Vanness said. Luhan nodded and saw Barbie and Durami sitting in the sofa and approached them. Vanness then waited for Luhan to be comfortable and he then went outside when he saw him seated with the two ladies. He then went outside and took his phone out.

 

“Collect call to Seoul, Korea.” Vanness said.

 

N and Ravi: Oh no! He’s calling Dara Noona, right?

Danny: We’ll have to wait and see.

Jung Min: Oh someone answered already!

 

“Hi.” Vanness said.

 

All: SPEAKER JUSEYO!

 

“Wait, I need to switch you to speaker phone. I can’t hear you.” Vanness said.

He then took his phone away from his ear and then pressed something on his phone.

“So, what happened?” The caller asked.

 

All: Clearly a girl.

Danny and Jung Min: But I don’t think that’s Dara though.

Mi Sun: How can you say that?

Jung Min: I heard her before when I was watching something on the Telly and heard her do a phonecall to someone.

All: Ahhhh.

 

“Well, Wallace and Lee Hom are being their usual selves.” Vanness said.

“Hahahahaha! Chincha? So, he’s having a hard time?” The one on the phone asked.

“I talked some senses to him and well, I need to ask those two what they told him first.” He said.

“Well, that’s the right thing to do.” The other person said.

“They mentioned Donghae to him. How dense can those two be?!” Vanness said, and clearly mad.

 

N: Oh! I think it’s Dara Noona!!!

 

“They clearly just want to assess him or something. You know those two, just ask them what they told him or you want me to call them myself?” The person said.

“No need for that. I can handle those two. What are you up to right now?” He asked.

“Oh, I’m with some of his co-members. Bonding, I think.” She said.

“Oh, wait! Co-members? Is he from a group?”Vanness asked.

“EXO. They’re quite new so.” She said.

“Okay, I don’t know them but I’ll go check on them.” Vanness said.

“Why not just ask him now? I’m sure you guys can give him some pointers in singing.” She said.

“Okay. So, I need to go back inside and talk to those two. You take care.” Vanness said.

“I will don’t worry. Please, look after him and I do hope you guys can get along well.” She said.

“Don’t worry. Oh by the way, I heard from Durami that you’ll be visiting that place again.” Vanness said.

“Hahahahaha. Durami really can’t keep things to herself, especially to you!” She said.

“Of course! Well?” Vanness said.

“Neh. I’m fine, it’s been what, 5 years already and I’m over it!” She said.

He nodded and bid her farewell and went back inside.

He gestured to the three that he’ll go check the two and passed them.

Vanness saw the two talking and approached them.

 

After 5 minutes, Vanness emerged with the two and went to approach Luhan.

 

“They’re here to tell you something. Go on!” Vanness said and pushed both of them.

“If you’re thinking of us apologizing, well you got it all wrong. We just want to start all over again in a nice manner this time.” Alexander said.

“I know we’re harsh, but this is who we are and well...” Wallace said.

“I won’t hurt her if that’s what you’re worried about. This may not be a real marriage but I don’t have any intention of hurting her.” Luhan explained.

The two nodded.

“So, everything’s okay?” Barbie said.

“I need to go out for a while. Take care of him, will you?” Durami said.

Luhan’s eyes widen that made the 4 smirk.

“We will. Don’t worry.” Barbie said.

“Now, let the games begin!” All four of them said.

 

N and Ravi: I really hope they’ll get along well.

Danny: I really love what Luhan said.

The rest nodded and it went to another location.

N and Ravi: NOONA! DARA NOONA!!! FINALLY!!!!

Ji Hye and Mi Sun: YAH! YOU TWO!!!!

N and Ravi: Mianhe.

N (whispers to Ravi): Noona is so pretty.

Danny: YAH!!

 

Suho, Lay and Xiumin fixed the balcony so they can prepare the things they need for the BBQ Party.

“Are these enough Noona?” Suho asked. Dara then came out wearing her long knitted cardigan exposing some of her legs since she’s wearing shorts.

 

N: AAAAHHHHHHHHHH! WHY IS SHE WEARING SHORTS!!! COVER IT NOONA!!!

Ravi: Why does she have to cover them?!!

N: I CAN’T!!!!!!!!!

The rest were laughing.

 

Suho saw Dara came out and looked at her.

“Aren’t you cold, Noona?” He asked.

“Oh! What?” Dara said. She then checked the alignment of Suho’s sight and looked down. She then gasped and went back inside.

“I FORGOT I HAVE VISITORS!!” Dara shouted as she made her way inside, making it echo as she shouts. The three boys laughed and just shook their heads in disbelief.

“She’s really cute!” Lay and Xiumin said in Chinese.

 

All: She is cute!

 

She came out wearing her Adidas tracksuit and smiled.

“Sorry about awhile ago. I forgot that I have visitors. I usually come here alone, my mind lapsed that I invited some guests today.” She added.

The three boys nodded and resumed what they’re doing. They prepared the meats and whatever the thing they needed to BBQ whilst Kris, Kai, Sehun and Tao were busy enjoying the water.

 

“Next time you decided to come here again Noona, don’t hesitate to invite us.” Lay said in Chinese.

“We’ll be happy to accompany you.” Xiumin added also in Chinese.

She smiled and looked at Suho.

“Hahahaha, you didn’t understand anything? Basically Yixing said that I should invite you guys next time I decided to come back here and Xiumin agreed.” She explained. Suho nodded and smiled.

“That’ll be awesome noona. We hope next time you come back here, we won’t have any schedules.” Suho said in English.

“HEY! STOP FLIRTING WITH HER!” Someone shouted that made them look. Kris was the one who shouted and is now dripping wet.

 

Ji Hye: OMMMMOOO!!! KRISSSSSS!!!

N and Ravi: Eeeeekkk! Noona! Stop that!

Ravi then passed Ji Hye some tissue, and he earned a questionable look from her.

Ravi: You’re drooling Noona.

The rest of them laughed.

 

Dara saw Kris dripping and rushed inside.

“Yah! What the heck were you thinking coming up here not wearing anything?!” Suho scolded him.

“See what you did! Noona went inside!” Lay said.

“You don’t even have the body to flaunt!” Xiumin added.

Kris was about to answer them back when he felt something.

“You’ll get sick. Here.” Dara then handed him a cotton robe and a towel.

“Dry yourself first and hand the rest these towels and robes.” Dara added. Kris smiled and nodded and left the rest.

“So, your assessment with his body?” Suho asked.

“I didn’t see, I ran inside remember. You tell me.” Dara said whilst smirking and looked at Suho which he blushed.

“Don’t ask her that if you can’t handle her.” Lay said.

“Weak!” Xiumin .

The rest finished preparing the things and started cooking.

 

N: If Noona asked me that, I’ll tell her she wins!

Ravi: Stop embarrassing yourself!

Danny and Mi Sun: HAHAHAHA! STOP!!

 

They finished cooking and the rest went upstairs and joined them. They ate peacefully and all of a sudden Tao called Dara’s attention.

“My Noona?” Tao said. Dara looked up him whilst drinking her tea.

“You know I love you, right?” Tao added. Some choked and some snickered but Dara set her cup down and nodded. She stood up and tried reaching Tao’s face to pinch it. Seeing it, Tao stood up so that Dara can reach his face.

“I know and you do know that I love you too. Something wrong Panda?” Dara asked. The atmosphere became weird and everyone was silent.

“OH! BUT TAO I’M ALREADY ENGAGE WITH YOUR BROTHER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!” Dara shouted earning a roar of laughter from the guys.

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING NOONA?!” Tao asked, smiling.

“You’re proposing, right?!” Dara said.

The rest continued laughing, then as the laughs died.

“Whatever happens Noona, even this show ends promise me that I’ll be your baby Panda still.” Tao said. The rest felt the sincerity in Tao’s words.

“I really wanted to have a Noona I can look up and talk to as well. I know I have a lot of Noonas in our company but well, I can’t seem to be close with them since they don’t speak my Native language. I can talk to Amber, Victoria and Luna Noona but that’s it, just talk. Then you came, I started feeling at ease with you as we became close and saw that you’re the Noona that I’m looking for. I know that I may be asking you too much, but can you promise me Noona. I’m really going to be heartbroken if you won’t talk to me after this.” Tao said wiping the tears falling from his eyes.

Dara smiled to him and stands up and went to his side. She then put out her pinky finger and Tao looked at her.

“Pinky swear. You’ll be my little Panda forever! So don’t worry. I won’t treat you differently even after this show. So don’t worry Panda, and besides my family loves you more now as well so whenever you’re feeling lonely you can come and tell me, same goes to all of you.” Dara said. She then hugged Tao who was crying nonstop.

“Thanks Noona.” The rest of the EXO members told her as she was still comforting Tao.

“Stop crying! You’ll look 10x uglier!” Dara told him. He then smiled and Dara wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks.

“Let’s play something. Whoever loses will have to say something.” Dara said. All of them agreed and continued eating. Dara never left Tao’s side and was smiling at him the whole time.

 

BLACK ROOM INTERVIEW:

Staff: What just happenend?

 

Dara: I was really shock as well. (tears falling from her eyes) I saw how Tao was so sincere with what he said. I was really overwhelmed by it and I wasn’t expecting that from him. I really thought that he was always playful and gets along with everyone. When he told me that I was somewhat the ideal Noona he was looking for, I was honoured. I really want to be his and their Noona as long as I can. I may not be much but I know I’m more than enough.

 

Staff: Message for Tao?

 

Dara (In Chinese): My Panda, don’t worry I won’t leave your side and will be there for you as much as I can. Just stay positive and don’t hesitate to call or approach me when you need me. I know you’re homesick and being in a foreign country kinda scares you. Just remember that your EXO Family are there for you and me as well. Noona loves you.

 

End of Black Room Interview.

 

STUDIO:

Ji Hye and Mi Sun (wiping their tears): I wasn’t expecting that one.

N and Ravi: Us too.

N: Tao is still a kid and he does need someone he can look up to and to find comfort when he needed.

Jung Min: I think he’s homesick.

Danny: True. This couple is like the real deal and I just can’t handle them!