EPISODE 12

WE GOT MARRIED GLOBAL EDITION

Sorry for the delay. Hmmm, I’ll try to update as much as possible so please bear with me.

BTW, to those who are curious who in the world are Barbie Xu, Vanness Wu, Wang Lee Hom and Wallace Huo are here yah go!

 

Barbie Xu : http://chinesemov.com/images/actors2/Barbie-Hsu-2.jpg

Wang Lee Hom: http://24-7kpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lee-wang-hom.gif

Vanness Wu: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/5d/63/5c/5d635c030bbbd62815cc39a1818f8fea.jpg

Wallace Huo: http://dr2myn8hjue41.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/704_997998_128741_zps99baac5a.jpg

 

Oh, and I’ll use Wang Lee Hom’s English name Alexander in this story. Thanks!

 

On with the story! XD

 

GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED - LUHAN AND DARA

                           

 

Ji Hye: Before we start the show, we would like to welcome our guests today.

N and Ravi were focused by the camera and they both bowed.

N and Ravi: Annyeong haseyo, we’re N and Ravi of VIXX.

Mi Sun: I heard that you guys are pretty close with EXO, is it true?

Ravi: We are.

N: We would like to thank you guys for inviting us to watch it here. We were excited when we heard that we’re going to be special guests in We got Married. Really excited.

Ravi: We’re actually excited for Dara Noona’s and Luhan sshi’s episode.

 

The rest of them smiled. The screen then showed the previous episodes of the other couples.

 

In London:

“Wait is that overseas?” Ravi and N asked as the screen previewed the previous episode of the LuDara couple.

“London to be exact.” Danny said which both Ravi and N gasped.

“Wow! I didn’t know this show is really rich? You shoot all over the globe! Can you atleast cast me next so I can travel as well?” Ravi said which earned a roar of laughter from the rest.

“YAH! BE QUIET!!!” Jung Min and Mi Sun shouted.

“Heol!” N was started.

 

Barbie Xu and Vanness Wu saw Durami with a guy and they went to Wallace Huo and Wang Lee Hom as they saw Durami staring at them.

“Wow! Those guys are so handsome!” Ji Hye said.

“True. I heard they are actors, famous actors!” Mi Sun and Danny said.

The rest nodded and resumed watching.

 

“Hi little star, how are you?” Barbie Xu said once she saw Durami approaching them.

Durami smiled and rushed to her to give her a hug.

“Hi everyone!” Durami said while waving to the three guys beside Barbie.

 

“She’s so pretty!” N, Ravi, Danny said.

“Why is Luhan so distant?” Mi Sun asked.

“He’s shy! Obviously! Won’t you?” Jung Min asked as well.

 

“Who’s he?” Wallace asked pointing to the guy behind Durami. The rest then turned and saw Luhan.

“Oh, he’s Dara Unnie’s husband.” Durami said calmly and was approaching Luhan as she answered.

“WHAT! WHAT HUSBAND?! YOU’RE JOKING, RIGHT?!” All of them said while Durami took Luhan arm and pulled him with her.

“Calm down, Arrasso?” Durami whispered to Luhan. He then nodded and released a big sigh before approaching them.

 

As Luhan approached them,  Alexander (Wang Lee Hom) whispered to Wallace who’s right next to him whilst Vanness went infront and offered his hand.

“I’m Vanness. Sorry for the reaction, we’re just shocked that’s all.” He said.

“I’m Luhan, and it’s quite normal for you guys to have that reaction.” He answered.

Barbie then appeared all of a sudden and examined him.

“Are you by any chance Chinese? You don’t look Korean. Sorry.” She said.

“I am. My name is Lu Han.” He answered and offered his hand. Barbie smiled and took his hand.

“You have manners, I like you.” She added.

Luhan then saw the two remaining people and approached them. As he was walking, the three (Durami, Barbie and Vanness examines him).

“Is he Dara’s real husband?” Vanness asked.

“There’s this show in Korea called We got Married and those two are couples.” Durami said.

“Oh? But, isn’t that cruel? I mean, to have a show like that?” Barbie said.

“Hmmmm?” Durami and Vanness looked at her.

“Well, eventually they’ll be attached with each other right? What happens when the show ends? Won’t it be awkward for them when they see each other?” She asked.

“Well, Dara is awkward with everyone so there’s no need to ask. But you do have a point, what happens next when it ends?” Vanness added. Both of them looked to Durami.

“Why are you looking at me like that? I have no idea!” Durami said.

 

“I also asked that sometimes whenever a couple ends.” Mi Sun and Ji Hye said.

“Oh, Luhan’s approaching them!” N and Ravi said.

“Exciting!” Danny added.

 

“Uhm, Hello.” Luhan said. The two then turned and saw him standing infront of them.

“Hello. Oh where’s our manners! I’m Wang Lee Hom but you can call me Alexander and this is Wallace.” Alexander said.

“Hi, I’m Wallace.” He smiled and shook his hand.

“I’m Luhan.” He said. He then saw the two examine him from head to toe and smirked.

“I didn’t know you’ll be Dara’s type. I wasn’t really expecting you for her husband.” Wallace said. Luhan then looked at him and then to Alexander who was giving him the same smirk.

“Why is that?” Luhan asked out of curiosity.

“You see, she rejected dear Wallace here for couple of times and he’s quite bitter still. He thinks that Dara’s type will be someone more on my league to be honest and we were expecting it was Lee Donghae she’ll marry.” Alexander said.

“But no! You came in like a Wrecking Ball.” Wallace said. Alexander laughed alongside Wallace.

 

“OH MY GOSH! DID I HEARD RIGHT?!!!" Mi Sun, Ji Hye said.

The rest were still dumbfounded when they heard the name Lee Donghae. Even the staff inside the studio were shocked.

 

“He...He’s actually my senior.” Luhan said.

“Oh! You’re in the same company as he is?” Wallace and Alexander said. Luhan nodded.

“Isn’t it awkward?” Wallace asked.

“What is?” Luhan asked.

“He just knew about the Donghae thingy now, you silly! But I’m sure he’ll be awkward with him when he comes back to Korea. I know I will.” Alexander added.

“Uh, we’re really not married. It’s just a show.” Luhan said.

“What?” Wallace asked.

“This. This isn’t real. It’s a show in Korea and we’re just playing as a couple.” Luhan added.

“But, won’t it be fun if this became real?” Wallace asked.

“As you said, I’m not really her ideal type so I can assure you that it won’t happen.” Luhan answered.

“And you’ll just let it go that easily? Think about it. I’m really good with reading someone else’s feelings and I can feel your emotions. You were frustrated awhile ago since we kept on pulling your strings and then jealous/protective all of a sudden when we mentioned Donghae.” Alexander said.

“If you think that this is a test, then no. We’re not that type of people that does that. We assess what we see and we wait if we’re right. So far, you’re proving us that our assessment is true.” Wallace added.

“If you think Cheundoong’s protective of her, think again.” Wallace and Alexander said.

After the statement, they bowed to him and left him alone.

 

“That was scary.” Danny said.

“I don’t know what to say.” Ravi said.

The studio was quiet and everyone was left speechless with the event that just happened.

 

Vanness saw Wallace and Alexander re-entered the house and stopped them.

“Where’s Luhan?” He asked.

“Who?” Both of them answered. They both then went straight and left Vanness.

“I’ll go check on him.” Vanness said. Barbie and Durami nodded and watched Vanness left.

He then saw Luhan standing in the garden.

“What happened? Are you okay?” He asked. He then went infront of him and saw him all blank.

“Wh..” Before Vanness can continue, he saw Luhan looked at him with a depress look in his eyes.

“Don’t listen to whatever those two said. Don’t let their judgement affect you.” Vanness said and placed his hand on his shoulder.

“Well, what they said was true. I’m no match with him. 10 years is clearly no joke.” Luhan said.

“10 ye.. Ahhhh, you’re referring to Donghae?” Vanness asked.

“Well, those two really are one pair you can’t disregard. Dara treasures Donghae as he treasures her. They both experienced different trials in life together both bad and good. If you’ll compete with him, you’ll surely lose. But this is not a competition and you’re someone new in her life. Rather than thinking of ways to win, why not make some memories together while this one lasts. So you can look back and tell yourself that you didn’t waste any chances to and you took the plunge. I know this isn’t real but wouldn’t it be nice if you can still have something you both can continue building?” Vanness told him. Luhan looked at him.

“Just be yourself and ignore whatever it is that people around you are saying. This is your relationship with her and you’ll do anything for it.” Vanness added. Luhan smiled and nodded. They both went inside and joined the rest.

 

“He’s so nice!” Mi Sun said.

“I think I learned something from this and I can understand where those two are coming from.” N said.

“They’re just protective of Dara Noona.” Ravi added.

“Oh! Wait, what happened to Dara’s episode?” Ji Hye, Danny and Jung Min asked.

“Ahhhh, next week? HAHAHAHAHA!” Mi Sun said.