Introducing...

>>>>
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the streets of Seoul, there are two famous street magicians. they both were performing at different areas of the city. One in Myeongdong and the other in Apgujeong. After finishing their performance, they met each other as they were going to their next destination. At that moment, their mobile phones rang. They both checked their phones and found out that they both received the same message.

Meanwhile in a busy gallery, a hard-working photographer is busy taking pictures for a wedding. Her hard work pays off as her customers are greatly satisfied. At the end of her work, she received a text message from an unknown number.

Music was heard at a stage in public. The stage was crowded with citizens of all ages. They were chanting her name. Her moves were one of a kind. When she finished, she checked her phone only to find a text message.

In a company somewhere in Seoul, there are two singers who are practising their vocals for an upcomping performance. They were in the middle of practising their songs when they heard their phones ringing.

Meanwhile at the drama set, an actress is filming outside for a drama that she is featured in. Just as she had finished filming her part, she found out she had received a message from an unknown number.

In a school located somewhere in Seoul, there is an instructir who is teaching her class some steps of a dance for their school's performance. Once she had ended her class, she received a text from an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter