"WE" : Prologue

Hole between me and him.

"Come on, Jae Bum... it would be fun.. It's been a while since you've join us on a group trip.. " plead Youngjae on the phone, and JB knows this was going to happen but still he can't made up his schedule on that day and right now he is stabbed by the feeling of guilty..

"Youngjae-ah, sorry.. but I can't.. my schedule is pretty tight and I have to deal with this until the next two weeks.. I will make up to you, I promise!" replied JB in a comforting tone.

Youngjae and Jae Bum have been friends since childhood, they use to do a lot of things together but now it seems JB has been snatched by his work and couldn't make up for him for the time being and its somehow disappoints him because JB was suppose to go with him, instead of burying himself with a piles of packed schedule, Youngjae misses the old JB. 

"Well, guess it would've been two of us then.." says Youngjae to the man sitting behind him, Daehyun. 

"What? Jae Bum can't made it? AGAIN?" ask Daehyun in a loud tone.

"Yeah.." pouted Youngjae, the man's name is Daehyun.. Jung Daehyun.. they've been friends since childhood too along with JB but at the end, only him and Daehyun live together as a room mate while JB owns apartment himself.

"DAMN, that Jae Bum and his tight schedule as usual..... IS HE FORGETTING US?" 

"Jae Bum is not that bad... he might be buried with work but he is still our friend." says Youngjae in despair.

"As always.. your answer always defending JB. pshh"

"Shut up, Jung Daehyun."