one

The Magical Frame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait, what's this?” She squat herself and grab the thing and yes, it was a golden genuine key. Her eyes were wider than before. It's the key of the apartment after saw that the number of its were same as the main door's of the aparment - which is infront of her. How the hell this key get on this carpet? I mean, I wasn't seeing it before when the time I come in thirty minutes ago, thought Dareum, who completely confused. 

Without her knowing, there's a hand placed behind her shoulder and she was startled by screamed out loud. When she turned around, she saw a such beautiful woman with that sincere smile. She smile awkwardly and bowed for apologized because of her action. The woman shook her head and said it was nothing and she was supposed to be apologize first since she's the one who scared Dareum sudden.

“Are you the one who want to buy this house?” The woman asked with her soft yet flawless voice and it keep repeated in Dareum's mind. Wow, her voice was really special, whispered her heart felt little jealous of the woman. 

“Ugh, yeah. I want to buy this house immediately. Can I?” The woman chuckled sweetly and Dareum's heart fluttered on that moment.

“Why wouldn't you? Of course you can, honey.” She stopped when the woman called her like that. Who wouldn't be surprised when a stranger said 'honey' thingy to them, right? She doesn't even know her plus, this is their first time met! 

“By the way, I'm Jung Dayana and I'm 45. Now we aren't strangers anymore, right?” Is she a mind-reader or what? thought Dareum who still shocked and curious of this beautiful yet, strange woman. How can she be this beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter