At the Coffe Shop

Me-Time

With John Legend's "P.D.A" playing in both of his earphones, Kim Jonghyun glances through the coffee shop from behind his sunglasses. Dinner time hasn't arrived yet, but there are quite a lot of customers at the shop. Jonghyun nervously fixed his cap and hoodie which camouflaged his silverish hair, he dislikes being exposed by fans during his me-time.

 

To think that he can sit at the corner of a coffee shop on weekday like this makes SHINee's main vocalist even surprised. It's not like he has no schedule for today, but his own radio program will begin at midnight and this man still has time to enjoys a cup of coffee.

 

Being a radio DJ, promoting with SM the Ballad, being the fixed cast of variety show titled "Music Show", and preparing for his group's upcoming concert "SHINee World Concert III" really makes his status drastically change from "Mr. Jobless" to "SHINee's busiest member". But somehow Jonghyun is glad with those killer schedules instead of complaining about it, especially the midnight radio program because now he can do something worthful during his sleepless night (his insomnia is really incureable).

 

"At least SHINee isn't promoting for an album at the same time," he murmured. "Or else I'll die of exhaustion."

 

But Jonghyun's thoughts are interupted by his buzzing phone, a Kakao Talk notification appears on its screen. He lazily opens it only to see a message from SHINee's manager.

 

"Jonghyun-ah, where in the world are you right now? You need to prepare for the radio show!"

 

The vocalist types his answer quickly.

 

"I'm at the coffee shop near SM building, hyung. Just pick me up at the office, I'll see you there."

 

After sending the answer, Jonghyun grabs the white cup on the table and finished his remaining Iced Americano in one gulp.

 

"It's time to work. I hope you will stay strong, my precious body." A soft chuckle escaped from his smirking lips before he stand up to leave the coffee shop.