Valentine's Day

It's So Wrong

His spirit escorted hers to--

 

Beep Beep.

 

I looked up from my book towards the door. He's here, I thought. I adjusted my laying position on the sofa and continued reading.

 

"Noona," he called out as he approached me. "I'm back."

 

I didn't reply and kept reading.

 

"How have you been?" he continued. He sat down on the floor beside the sofa and leaned his head on my arm. His hair was damp and his skin was more heated than normal. He most likely just came from rehearsal or a performance.

 

Again, I didn't reply but I quickly glanced at him before returning to my book.

 

"Noona, I missed you." he said. He removed my hand from my book and placed a gentle kiss on it. "But I wasn't expecting you to be home tonight."

 

 Surprised, I stopped reading and looked at him, questioningly.

 

He continued without meeting my eyes but he kept holding my hand and toyed with my fingers. "You said last time that you weren't going to sit around waiting for children like me to grow up." He looked up at me with his teary puppy eyes. "I thought you had forgotten about me. It's Valentine's Day and I thought you would be out with-"

 

I couldn’t handle him anymore. Not his words and definitely not his sad, teary, pleading eyes. I quickly sat up and covered his mouth with the hand he was not holding. "Jungkook. Stop."

 

He sat there staring at me with those eyes, begging me.

 

"I… I-" I couldn't speak. I was flustered. I don't know what I want to even say. I looked away.

 

"Noona," Jungkook said, taking me hand off his mouth. "Please look at me."

 

I couldn't. I needed to get away. I needed to make him leave.

 

"Jungkook, I-" I started, but looking at him now, I couldn't tell him to leave. But I can't let him stay. "Jungkook-ah, go wash." I started to get up. "I'll make you something to eat before you go back to your dorm." I didn't wait for him to reply before I walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

 

______________________________

**Author's Note**

Well, there's part one. 

Thank you for reading.

Please feel free to Suscribe and comment!