Chapter 4

тнε тωιsт αη∂ тυяηs

Wonderland.


Being placed in the middle of the empty room Su Ji just sat there staring at the only single window available, showing the heavy fall of ashes and fire. Clear blue skies turned into the gloomy ink color spreading into the sky like the black plague. Then being seated in a single chair isolated from the meadow from afar showing the border line between the two rooms, Su Ji moved out of the chair walking towards the meadow. Reaching the destination, her dreams of a classical sunny day was shattered.

Fire.

Was the image constantly burning in every dream she had was it suppose to represent something? Could it be passion, warmth, or anger?

But the answer will never be known. 

As the dream continued, it was a puzzle that wasn't put together correctly. Things will change uncontrollably, it was like an Alice in Wonderland moment. At one point she'll be in a room then the next some abstract room requesting for her to understand the setting and to link the pieces together. But to everyone dreams will slowly fade after waking up.

Opening the creak of her eye, Su Ji felt cold arms slowly wrapped around her stomach and a head placed on her chest. Hearing a mix of Korean and something else.

"Hun, why are you so warm" the unknown voice mumble tightening his arm around her.

Forgetting that she wasn't him she spoke, "goodnight" returning the hug back cradling his head in her arm planting a kiss on his crown. As the two fell back to sleep together, in each other's arm.


Returning back to the fight club, SeHun made his way to the fighters waiting room where he saw him. His body all bruised up, but his face, not a scratch.

"How was it?" SeHun asked taking a seat by him.

"Not bad, but the so-called B.A.P group are questioning me for the whereabouts of "that" girl," Kai stated before heading out, "I told them we were taking care of her."

"That's the truth isn't it" SeHun followed behind.

"Yeah, but they seem to care a lot about her as much as Kris tells us to take care of her." 

"Remember, we don't know much about her background or who she associates with" Se Hun explained causing the car ride between the two to grow silent.

Making their way into the driveway, Se Hun immediately ran out before Kai. Heading towards the showers and then to his room where originally set, except for the fact LuHan is in his bed with Su  Ji. Too tired to readjust everything, he'll have to face the consequences for bringing a girl to the house tomorrow morning. Placing himself on the other side of Su Ji and LuHan, SeHun took the empty spot near the wall of the bed one arm as his temporary pillow and the other around her waist legs tangled with hers making himself comfy.



Wow! Timed passed. Extremely short update, you read my Feed you'll know the update about the other stories too. But if you haven't found it and check it out. Sorry, this chapter or story make nonsense cause it's my freestyle/improv story. Thank you for those who are sticking with my story, It's very hectic trying to understand this. - Bthe14u