Rain

Rain

A/N; So just letting you know that who can choose who it is in the begining, it dosent matter. ^.^ Continue~

Rain

            I step outside, I see that there no one around. The school is pretty empty right now, considering how is two hours after school ended. I stay under the small roof watching the rain coming down. The trees dancing slightly, metal fences dripping water, and as the sidewalk turn darker shade of gray. I take a breath and let it out to see white somewhat smoke flowing in the air and fading as it goes higher. I walk until I was in the middle between the school and the gate. I feel the coldness hitting my body, my uniform  getting damper as time goes by. I close my eye and tilt my head up and felt the rain kissing my face, but when one kiss my lip it brought back to the time I met her.

            [Flashback]

            As I finish handling the paperwork after school I start packing my bag. I hear a soft multiples taping against the window. I walk toward the window to see light gray skies with clouds slowly moving. Then something caught my eyes, I see a girl standing in the middle of the field. What worry me is that she is soaking wet from head to toe. Her head is tilt up, eyes close, hair and clothe sticking to her body. ‘She’ll get sick’ I thought as I went back to finishing packing my bag.

            I walk out of school and open my black umbrella and put it over my head. As I took a couple step I realize the girl is still standing there, not a single musle move ‘How long have she been standing there? Did she fell asleep while standing up?’ I walk up to her to see she still breathing, I sight. ‘whew I almost thought the bad.’ I put my umbrella over us. I look at her face to see her eyes close as she was sleeping peacefully ‘Maybe she did fall asleep.’ She have long eye lashes, her wet hair clinging to her skin, her skin seem so soft, her nose is cute, and her lip look so temping, soft, and fully pink. ‘I wonder how it feels against mine’ Then I see it open slightly.

            “It rude to stare, you know.” I snap out of my thought and look up to see the girl looking back at me with deep brown eyes I could get lost in.

            “I wasn’t staring,I was looking too see if you were going to open your eyes” ‘That is part true.’

            “There a different.”

“What the different?”

“This is looking.” The girl say as she just look at me with calm eyes. “And this is starring.” Suddenly it seems if I'm expose, like she trying to look inside me.

“Okay, stop it. There a different.” I say as I feel more insecure. “That was creepy.”

“You ask for it.” The girl smirks as she shrug.

“Anyway, why are you standing in the rain soaking wet? You’re gonna get sick.”

“I like the rain,”

“Why is that?”

“If you try to understand the rain then you’ll feel the peacefulness in the rain.”

“You’re not good at explain are you.”

“Nope.” She pop the p. “But there this one feeling that I have been having for a while. I don’t know how to explain it, but one way.”

‘Feeling’ “What way?” The girl step closer, never breaking eye contact as she grab the collar of my uniform and tug it lightly as she also lean in. All I could think was ‘Is she doing what I think-‘ but my thought cut off when I felt cold damp lip on mine. I close my eyes as I feel the softness of her lip, I can taste the rain that stayed on. I drop my umbrella when I felt something so warm run across my bottom lip. I gasp as I realize it was her tongue I felt and it enter my mouth ‘mmm it taste like strawberry banana.’ I thought as wrestle my tongue with hers.

[Flashback End]

I my lip to taste the rain, as I remember the taste of her lip. I chuckle at the memory, I can’t believe she ran after I pull away just little, she left me without a word. My heart was beating fast, my body was heated, and my lip was tingling. The next day I spent the whole day looking through picture of student in the school, and none of them was her. It made me so frustrated going through at least two thousand and finding no information on her, and I was left with couple of hundred names who didn’t get their picture taken.

It been two weeks since the last time I saw the rain girl and last time it rain until now. Now I’m standing here under the rain finally understanding what she meant when she said she like the rain. So it true that action speaks louder than word. Suddenly I don’t feel the rain on my face; I open my eyes to see an umbrella hovering over me. I look down and see her “Rain girl.”

“That what you call me?” I nodded.

“And you left me without a word.” She drops the umbrella and hugs me tightly if I were to disappear.

“Sorry, I thought you were going to reject me after you realize what you were doing.” She says against my neck, the vibrating left a tingling feeling. I wrap my arm around her holding her closer.

“You left me frustrated, I try to look which class you were in. You left me yearning for your lip for two weeks and that left me grumpy that scared everyone, and I wasn’t going to reject you. I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out on the weekend but instead you left without a word.” The girl kisses my neck gently, she then go up to my jaw line and finally peck my lip.

“Ask me now then.” She says against my lip.

“I got a better question.”

“What that?”

“Would you be my girlfriend?” I lean my forehead against hers looking deep into her eyes.

“I would love to be yours.” We smile at each other I hold her hand as we walk toward the gate to go home.

 

 

 

 

 

Until…

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait.” I tug her hand back and took a paper out of my bag and handed to her. “Is your name here?”

“Nope.” She say without glancing at the paper once.

“What do you mean.”

“I’m a spirit.” I stare at her.

“…..”

“…..”

“You kidding.”

“Yup.” She smiles at me. “But seriously I’m not on the paper, because I don’t go to this school. I go to the other one that is a couple block away.”

“The all-girl school?”

“Yup.”

“Wait, did the rain just stop?”

“Yup.”

“And you just love poping that p.”

“Yup.”

“Wait, where did you get our uniform?”

“It my sister.”

“Ah, Wait. How did you know about me?”

“We pass by eachother at the intersection by that one mexican store.”

“And I never notice you?”

“Nope.”

“But you did.”

“Yup.”

“How?”

“My sister was complaining about how this one annoying dude shouldn’t be running for president, then she started to talk about how you should win and that when you were crossing that she pointed you out. That when I- well people would say ‘love at first sight’ but you don’t see love, you feel it so. Love at first feel.”

“…..”

“…..”

“That the longest you talk.”

“Yup.”

“Are you talky or non-talky?”

“Both.”

“I see.”

“NO! I thought you were blind!” I slap her shoulder.

“Smartass.”

“Hey, don’t hate. We just trying lighten the mood up.”

“Well you lighten my world”

“Cheesy.”

“Hey don’t hate we just trying to express our feeling.”

“Anyway let go.” She tug my hand and we started walking again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait.”

“Omigosh What now.”

“There a Mexican store?”

“Yup.”

“Ah…”

“Are going to say wait again?”

“Nooo…. Maybe, Yea.”

“What is it.”

“Well, you wanna check it out?”

“Sure, let go.”

 

 

 

 

“Wait.”

“Ugh..”

“I forgot the most important question in the whole world….. what your name?”

“I thought you never ask.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait.

lol JK Hello ^o^/ I had a writer block until it rain one day when i look ou the window and it snap but then i got random at the end hehe anyway~ Hope to meet chu later.

~K3