1

How Does a Heart Beat

♥ Chapter 1 - You Can See Me?

 


Bae Suzy, a 17 year old girl woke up early this morning. She wasn't sure why, but something was wrong. Ever since last night she had been hearing laughter. At first she taught she was crazy or maybe just really sleepy to the point of hearing things. That was until she saw a shadow outside her window. It wasn't trees or some animal, it was well, a human's shadow. She had thought of all the people who could have gone by her window, but it just didn't add up. She rubbed her head making her hair worse then it already was and yawned. Like the usual she washed up, got dressed, rode her bike to school. Everything was normal. Until someone bumped into her. "Oh, I'm sorry." she said in a kind tone. No one responded. The boy just kept on walking right into the school. Suzy frowned and sighed. "The nerve of some people." she said out loud.  

"Yah! Bae Suzy!" she heard an angry tone of voice and knew exactly who it was. She turned around slowly and sighed. "Yes, teacher Hoo?" she asked in an innocent voice. "Aigo" the teacher had said in a pitiful tone. "Aigoo~" he said again this time flicking Suzy's head. She stood straight up not saying anything. "How many times do I have to do this to teach you a lesson?" he asked in a demanding tone. She shrugged slightly. "Aish!" the teacher yelled this time more annoyed. "Why do you even go to school?" he asked shaking is head. Suzy just stood there not responding. While Suzy was getting yelled at outside. Baekhyun was in the gates of the highschool that he had heard so much about. "Woah~" he said loudly and laughed. He laughed because he could say anything and nobody would hear.

"So, we meet again." Baekhyun heard a soft voice say. He turned around and looked at the girl who was in front of him. "What the hell?" he said under his breath. The girl kept staring right back at him. He waved his hand in front of her face. "Yah! What are you doing?" the girl said annoyed. Baekhyun blinked. "Y-you can s-see me?" Baekhyun asked nervously. The girl laughed and walked right through him while holding the hand of her boyfriend. Baekhyun sighed. "Stupid kids." he said annoyed. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Baekhyun said chuckling. "A teacher yelling at a student in class, hmm." Baekhyun smirked. He had a great idea. 

"YAH! BAE SUZY! STOP SLEEPING IN MY CLASS!" the teacher had yelled loudly. It was so loud it could be heard all the way down the hall. Suzy sprung up from her seat. "I'M UP!" she yelled forgetting she was in class. Baekhyun had walked in the classroom and went behind the teacher. Suzy was staring at him and blinked. "M-Mr. Hoo." Suzy said nervously. The teacher glared at her. "WHAT!?" he yelled. Suzy took a deep breath and then closed . "Nothing." she responded with a light shrug. Suzy was staring at Baekhyun for a long time. Baekhyun had pulled out bug spray from behind his back. He sprayed it in Mr. Hoo's face. 

Screaming for his life, almost as if he were dieing he kept yelling for help. Of course it didn't stop there. Baekhyun then slammed the door shut with his mind and smirked. This was the first time Suzy had seen something like this and she wondered if anyone else was seeing it as well. The short boy with light brown hair and a smirk on his face had walked over to Suzy. "Your welcome." he said smiling almost as if he was wishing she could see him. As he was turning around to walk away, there was a soft voice. "Thank you." Suzy had said while looking at Baekhyun.

As Suzy was up in the offic telling the counserlor about what had just happened, she looked outside the office window. "Do you see that?" Suzy asked shyly. The lady looked out the window and saw nothing. On the other hand Suzy looked out the window and saw Baekhyun staring down right at her. "I-I have to go!" Suzy said standing up and running out the office down the hall and through the doors. She looked around quickly. She then say him. The same short boy with light brown hair and a smirk on his face. She walked over to him and stared at him. "Why did you do that?" Suzy asked slowly, not understanding the situation. "You can see me?" Baekhyun asked looking at her. "Of course I can." the girl with long brown hair and a soft smile said. Baekhyun couldn't believe it. He took her hand and placed it on his cheek. This was the first time, the only time he felt such soft hands. All he could think was, she could see me.


 

 



 

AUTHOR NOTES
Hey, 1st chapter of "How Does a Heart Beat" is out. I hope you like it because I thought it was prettty amazing. I know there are typos and misspeled words and stuff, just bear with it though please. If someone could make me an awesome poster, I would love to use it. Also if someone would like to be co-author and check over the misspelled words and things like that I would love it. Feedback is loved. Please comment and subscribe.
 

©