Boxes

Boxes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Boxes 

 

“Sweetheart, would you like to move in with me?”

Kyuhyun nearly dropped the plate in his hands. His eyes suddenly widened at the question and he stared at his boyfriend trying not to look too shocked, but failing miserably. They had just had dinner at Siwon’s place. 

Siwon could only chuckle uncomfortably in response to the frightened look on Kyuhyun’s face. “It’s okay if you don’t want to, but please don’t look so scandalized...”

Kyuhyun couldn’t reply. His heartbeat was escalating; all he seemed to be able to do was stare at Siwon and hold on tightly to the empty plate in his hands. His mouth, much like his eyes, gaped slightly. 

“Kyuhyun?” Siwon was looking worriedly at him now. “I am sorry… forget it... just say something,” Siwon said as he removed the plate from the younger’s hands and placed it into the sink. 

The apology and the loss of the object triggered a reaction, “No! It’s not like that! I am just startled… I don’t know what to say, truthfully...” Kyu decided it was easier to look at the kitchen floor than Siwon’s slightly hurt face.  

“You don’t have to say anything about it right away. Take your time to think it through if you want, or we can completely forget about it if you want that instead…” Siwon moved closer and kissed his right cheek for reassurance. He could almost hear the younger’s heartbeat. Frightening the younger out of their relation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter