Sehun: Do You Like Milk?

Just this Moment

Photo Credit

 

Title: Do You Like Milk?

Characters: You, Sehun

Word Count: 355

Genre: Fluff

Summary: You have a crush on your seatmate Sehun while he has a crush on milk.

***

“Yah!" I hiss at the annoying boy beside me, who just flashed a toothy grin before turning his attention to the paper he abruptly snatched from my desk.  "Yah! Oh sehun!" I whispered at him menacingly.  I never get scolded in class. But I'm sure I will be soon enough since the most energized boy in class is now my seatmate.

"Oh Sehun!" I whisper again. Good thing our fourth grade teacher is still facing the blackboard. "Give back my poem!"

"So your most favorite thing in the world is snow?" He whispers back, returning my paper.

I can feel my cheeks burning. "Uh yeah...I like to play around in it." I can't tell him that I chose snow because it’s so pale and white especially when the sun hits it—that it reminds me of the bright sheen of Sehun’s face whenever I see him. I tug on my pigtail in embarrassment.  "So what's your poem? Your favorite thing?"

"Mik."

"Mik?" I lean closer to the edge of my seat.  It's hard to understand him with his cute lisp.

"Milk."

"Oh, milk."

"So...do you like milk?"

"Ummm. I don't. "

He stares at me as if I was doing alien speak. "Why not?"

"Um because I can't drink it. It makes me queasy....my mommy says I'm lacto—lacto something." I keep my eyes trained on my desk. It's so sad that I can't even enjoy his favorite thing.

"Fine." He whispers back with conviction. I watch in surprise as he crumples his sheet. "Milk is not my favorite thing anymore." He writes on the new sheet of paper with renewed purpose.

"Uh, why not?"

"Because milk makes you sick and I don't want you to go to the school clinic. The nurse is creepy." He wrinkles his nose. "I don't like milk anymore." He mutters.

"So what's your new favorite thing?"

"Bubble tea." He focuses on writing his new poem until his thin lips almost disappears in concentration.

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. No way I'm going to burst his bubble and tell him that it has milk as well. 

***

A/N: Wrote this on a dare from my friends to churn out a drabble in 10 minutes (this took me 20 minutes lol). Since I love Sehun to bits, I might as well do a tribute to his adorable poem entitled "Milk" (awesome graphic c/o hunhanlicious)