Chapter One

I didn't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Had it been a different day, everything would have been great. But no, it had to be today. I remember the pain. How the world seemed to be closing in on me. I should have fought back, but I think I deserved it. Would they notice? I thought. They didn't.

It was on one cloudy day. You see, even the weather felt like me. It had started out with a small talk about the new school I'd be going to which soon led to yelling. Why the yelling? Well it seems like my father will be one of the teachers. Supposedly, he's under a "secret mission." Again. I really don't understand why he has to bring me into this. It isn't fair that I have to come along.

He explained what would happen. The way things will work is, he'll be a teacher and I will be attending as a student. I won't have parents. It will be the same thing as usual. I don't understand why my parents are doing this. Oh my mother! I didn't tell you, did I? She's also involved because they both work together. She will be the principal.

When I tried getting out of this, they said they can't let me stay alone. But they have left me alone before so I didn't see what the problem was. Well, the thing is this school is not here but in Korea. I had been learning Korean at school because my parents wanted me to have more "knowledge." But now I understand why they did it. They were planning this whole thing out just to take me with them.

After the argument with my parents, I left for a walk at the park. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter