Chapter 3

Fated Encounters

Nicky's POV

Opening the door to my house, I notice the sun setting. I place my purse on the nearby white leather couch, and walk to the kitchen. Sniffing around to see if I've got any food, I eventually made my way to the fridge, and stuck my head in to see if I've got anything. I noticed brown rice (which definitely shouldn't have been in the fridge in the first place) and some carrots, zucchini, and other vegetables. I decide to just fry it all together, and see what happens.

Getting out a black pan, I wash the rice and cut the vegetables. Turning on the gas switch to ' 8 ', I absentmindedly stir it from time, thinking about the happenings of my day. Jaejin was a very comfortable person, and I'm glad he was the one I got to play my role with. If he was someone stone cold, I doubted I'd even be able to approach him, much less act with him.

We exchaned phone numbers, and he promised to call me when he wanted to practice.

Sighing, I take the ready food off the stove and turn on some soft piano music. I sit down at my table and look out my dining room window, which was framed with brown wood and looked very cozy. The stars were waking up, and I marveled at the way each one sparkled.

Suddenly, there was a massive knock at my door. Wondering who it might be at this time, I walk over to open it and instantly regret it.

Before me stood some creature dripping with mud, bloodshot eyes, and crazy looking hair (much like a very, very messy looking afro, it was all over the place) and hauling behind it some gigantic case looking thing.

"I...finally...made it..." the creature rasped through a hoarse voice reaching out its hand, and its eye twitched.

I choked on the food that I was still chewing in my mouth and slammed the door shut. Then on the door, I heard clawing noises and a ghostly voice saying, "Let me in..."

I crawled under the table, taking my bowl of food with me.  No way in the name of the god of ty smelling blankets was that door being opened.

"Nicky..." the very creepy voice said again.

THE THING KNEW MY NAME. OH . OH . OH .

"Go away!" I cried, chewing my food and holding my fork like a cihld.

After there were a few minutes of silence, I decided to open to see the door to see if it left.

It was still there.

"I'm coming in~" it smiled, showing a row of teeth with spinach stuck in between, and walked through the door holding its arms forward like Frankenstein.

I gave a small squeak and decided to play along with this thing just so it would get enough and leave.

"Um, um, we should wash you first," I gingerly push it towards the bathroom with one finger. It nodded and complied.

I push it in the shower, and once all the ick and mud was washed off, I notice someone no other but my old friend Renee, looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"Um, I'm sorry?" I squeaked again, this time for a different reason.

"Nice house you've got here," she murmerd, eyeing the brown stone tiles on the wall.

"Er, yea, but you might wanna change your clothes..."

"My suitcase is outside, you left it there," Renee slowly turned the handle of the shower off.

"That gigantic thing?!" I exclaim. What on earth did she pack?!

"Yes that gingantic thing. If you don't bring it inside and don't get out a cute set of clothes for me to change into, I"ll bite you."

"YES, MA'AM, I'LL GO GET IT IMMEDIATELY!" I rushed off to get her suitcase. Once I arrived back at the door, I stared at the suitcase which was much taller than me. Bringing this through the door would take some muscles.

Deciding I had no choice and feeling guilty about what happened with Renee, I heave the suitcase on to my back and slowly inch inside. When I finally brought it in (which felt like forever), I open the suitcase, and a number of many different items pop out at me. I notice also that at the handle of a suitcase was attached a handbag, but decided to leave it to Renee to deal with. Digging through the stuff, I find a soft long sleeved shirt which had a heart on each sleeve and long comfortable pants. "This should do it."

Returning to the bathroom, I see Renee sitting wrapped in a towel, holding her wet clothes which she then handed to me. Giving her a set of fresh clothes, I then go and throw the wet clothes in the wash.

"Nice place. Really nice place. How much do you play for the rent? You must be loaded." I see Renee's head poke through door to the laundry room.

I laugh a little, and say "I don't rent this place, I own it. I just pay the bills for the gas and water and stuff."

"By the way, you know I'm gonna live her now right? The phone call you got earlier was from me." She grinned.

"I sort of figured that one out by now," I huffed, running a hand through my hair. "You're totally paying the rent."

===

SHORT. . CHAPTER.

I'll most likely add more to it later! This is just mostly dialog and not enough details huh @_@ WELL. I'LL EDIT THIS AND ADD MORE TO IT I PROMISE. Meanwhile, if you could click the subscribe button and comment? ;3 If you do, I'll come to your house and give you a potato. This is a deal you can't refuse, right? Right? 8D Okay, I should really stop being such a creeper, I'm probably scaring you guys off XD