( 1/1 )

Simple Confession.

Chanyeol paces around the Exo dorm. "There's no way I can do this." 

"Do what?" A voice says from behind him and Chanyeol jumps. He spins around to see Baekhyun standing there.

"O-oh...um..." Chanyeol blushes, fumbling to find a response to say to the man who he's been crushing on for forever.

Baekhyun smiles. "Yeollie, you're too cute. You know that?" 

The younger's blush deepens. Oh my god. He called me cute!

"Anyways, I'm going out for awhile with Tao & Kai, okay?" 

Chanyeol nods. "Have fun hyung."

As soon as Baekhyun leaves, Chanyeol is back to pacing the floor, not even noticing that Luhan has been sitting on the couch the whole time.

"Why don't you just tell him?" 

Chanyeol yelps in surprise. "Oh my god. What is with people scaring me today?"

Luhan chuckles. "Beats me." His face turns serious. "Seriously though, just admit your feelings to him."

The younger huffs and plops down next to Luhan. "That sounds so girly." He sighs. "But how do I just come out and say it?"

"Simple. You just go and get a bunch of romantic stuff, like flowers and decorations and chocolates, and wait for him to get back. Then you tell him what you feel about him." Luhan shrugs. "I'll even help you set up."

Chanyeol attacks his hyung with a hug. "Oh my god thank you Luhannie!" He grins. "I'll be back soon with some stuff to put up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later, Chanyeol stumbles through the door holding boxes and bags.

Luhan, who was still on the couch, looked up from the TV and ran over to help the younger.

"Did you buy out the whole store? Sheesh!"

"Ha ha, very funny." Chanyeol fake laughs. "Just shut up and help me put this stuff on the table."

Luhan pulls some red and pink ribbons and party decorations and studies them.. "Why red and pink?"

Chanyeol blushes. "I, uh, just thought that since they're the original 'romantic' colors, they'd be good for what I'm about to do."

"Now who's being too girly-OW!" Luhan rubs his arm where Chanyeol just smacked him.

Finally, after about forty-five minutes of decorating and whatnot, the two boys collapsed onto the couch.

"I think i taped some of my fingers together." Luhan groans.

Chanyeol laughs. "Serves you right, hyung. Thank you for helping me with everything."

"Eh, no problem. I just didn't want you to keep me up with all of your pacing."

Chanyeol throws a pillow at the older, who easily dodges it.

They hear a car pull in the driveway. 

"They're back!" Chanyeol yells.

Luhan pats the other's back and whispers "Good luck" before running into his bedroom.

Chanyeol grabs the flowers he bought for Baekhyun and hides them behind his back.

Tao and Kai enter first, with no sign of Baekhyun.

They smirk, seeing all of the decorations. "Ah, finally worked up the courage to tell him." Tao says.

Chanyeol swallows and nods, watching the two retreat to the bedrooms down the hall.

"Yeollie, what is all of this?"

The younger looks at the front door, finding Baekhyun standing in the doorway.

Baekhyun moves farther into the room, admiring all of the decorations and colors.

By now, Chanyeol's hands are sweating. He pulls the flowers out from behind his back. "This is all for you, hyung."

"F-for me?" Baekhyun stares at the twelve beautiful roses.

Chanyeol nods. "Yeah...I, uh, was really nervous about telling you this, but, um, I like you." He blurts out..

The older blinks. "You...like me?"

"Look, I understand if you don't-" Chanyeol's cut off by lips on his own.

"You big idiot," Baekhyun whispers against the other's lips. "I don't like you."

Chanyeol's eyes widen. "You d-don't?!"

"Nope. I don't."

The younger frowns and looks at the floor.

"I love you." Baekhyun smiles.

Chanyeol glances up, nearly choking."W-what did you just say?"

"I said: 'I love you.' Now just shut up and kiss me."

Chanyeol grins widely and grants the older his wish.

"I love you too, hyung."