01

My Love is Real

''I have only a week to spend my time with him before our contract ended.'' you mumbled as you closed your book when his face suddenly comes across your mind.

Yes, Do Kyungsoo. He was your father friend's son. Your marriage was a mistake.  ''It was.'' You let out a big sigh. Sometimes, it just came across your mind, why didn't you just met him in a natural way and just fell in love. Not with a ing arranged marriage.

You were quickly changed your outfit because you would have a date with him at cinema. He loved to watch latest movie at there. 

As you were in the cinema, you could not even focused at it as you kept thinking about your contract marriage would ended sooner. 

“Hey, don’t you want to see us perform tomorrow?” Kyungsoo said out of the blue.

You were watching a movie with him. You didn’t even pay attention to the movie. “Hey.” Kyungsoo lightly tapped your shoulder. “What?” you looked at him, expressionless.

“I’m talking about the boys. Don’t you want to see them? We are going to perform tomorrow. I know that I’ve been busy lately, I’m sorry that I didn’t have time to spend with you. You can come and watch our performance tomorrow. It’s our comeback.” his eyes glued to the skrin.

You looked at him thoughtly. It’s not like you didn’t know about their comeback. It’s just very rare for you to see him at home these days. Well, you was a bit missing him.

 

 

/Flashback/

 

 

"So, umm, I've made a contract. Well, it sort of promise or whatever you called it. We'll be together for 7 months. After that, we'll get a divorce. It's not that you love or anything, right?" you said while giving him the paper, the contract that you've just made yesterdaay night.

"Call me ridiculous or kid or anything, I'm just not ready for this thing okay." Kyungsoo just nodded without any objection and signed the paper.

"Seven months will do. What are you going to tell our parents?" Kyungsoo asked as he hide a cheerful smiled when he read your contract.

You were explaining to him what would you say to your parents.

''Really? Who would've thought of contract marriage.' Kyungsoo shook his head after heard the explanation. 

You didn't know at that time, that your ridiculous planned would eventually get you in trouble. The thing that you least expected, falling in love with Do Kyungsoo.

 

 

/End of Flashback/

 

 

You were at the backstage as you wanted to give support to the boys. As you were  in the room, Chanyeol who was the first person who saw you and he swiftly ran to you with his brightful smiled.

“Hey, it’s gonna end this week right?” Chanyeol whispered as he put his arm on your shoulder. You nodded unwillingly. Only Chanyeol knew about your contract as he unknowingly overheard your conversation with Kyungsoo. He didn’t seem happy about your planned and he begged you pretty bad not to leave them, not to leave Kyungsoo too.

From the couch, Kyungsoo watched your intimacy with Chanyeol. He got to admit that he was pretty jealous with Chanyeol.

“Get ready boys!” Kris shouted.

They formed a circle chanting some supporting words. You watched them with a smile tugged on your lips.

“Noona, come join us! We are having a group hug.” Sehun called you.

You ran towards them and they crashed you into the group hug pretty hard making you giggled and screamed at the same time.

It was their time to perform. You hugged each one of them. You could not do much, well, at least this is what you could do for them. Tao hugged you the longest. You whispered to him some encouraging words. When it is Kris’ turn, you did a fist bump and hugged him. He loved you a lot. More like a sister-brother relationship, actually. The last person was Kyungsoo. He looked so damn handsome with his new appearance.

“Um-so, good luck. All the best.” You hugged him and gave him a peck on his cheek. As your lips was on his cheek, his eyes were wide open and you could see that he was blushing on the same time.

 You chuckled as your face turned into crimson red. You didn’t even know what had gotten to you until you have the courage to kiss him.

 

After a long waited in the room alone, you could see that 12 wolves had won on music bank! You were tearing as you were happy that the boys and your husband won.

''We back!'' Sehun screamed as he opened the door. You were smiling as you opened your arms so Sehun could hug you.

“OHMYGOD, YOU WON!” you shouted as you tackled the 12 wolves.

They were very happy, seriously, happy until you could see at each person a big smiled pasted on their face.  You also cried, you seriously cried. Lay cried, Kai cried even Tao cried non-stopped. 

“I’m so damn happy for you guys.” You told them in between sobbing. You never cried this hard. The maknaes and Luhan tried to calm you down, even the leaders tried. They hugged you, patted your back, wipe your tears, trying so hard to soothe you.

You could not stop the tears from falling as you knew what they had been through. ''They deserve this. They’ve practiced so hard. They didn’t stop practicing.'' you said in your heart as you looked at them, one by one.

You’ve been there with them, it was hard. They barely sleep. You’ve became part of them. You could hear that they called Kyungsoo to calm you down. He hugged you and you cried even harder. 

''Why am I crying so hard? Hormones. Damn it.'' you said to yourself.

Kyungsoo hummed you a song as he patted your head and you eventually calmed down. He wiped your tears with his thumb.

“Don’t cry, you don’t look pretty anymore.” Kyungsoo smiled.

“You guys make me.” You punched his shoulder.

Kyungsoo brushed your bang and hugged you. “Thank you for being there for us, for me.” Kyungsoo whispered.  

Little did you know, Kris and Suho were watching you.

 

 

***

 

 

“Ok , now that we had our first win, why don’t we see Kyungsoo give his wife something like kiss or a hug for her support and those lunch that she always brought when we are hungry and…”  Suho didn’tn have the chance to finish his sentence when the younger, Baekhyun interrupted, “Hyung, just let them kiss already.” Baekhyun high-fived Chanyeol.

You could feel that you are blushing madly. The tip Kyungsoo’s ears turned red.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” The boys started to chant.

Kyungsoo moved closer to you as he turned his face to face with you and you could tell that he was seriously turning red.

He looked into your eyes, as if he was trying to tell you something, that everything’s would be okay. You could feel that your heart was thumping loudly and seriously, you just wanted to kill the butterflies in your stomach that were fluttering madly.

You were denying the fact that you were falling for Kyungsoo. You were falling hard. It’s just a chaste kiss. Just Kyungsoo’s lips brushing your lips.

You closed your eyes trying to savour the moment. That when it hit you. You were madly in love with Kyungsoo. You could care less about the eyes that were watching and howling like a bunch of hyenas (Jongdae was the loudest, of course). 

Kyungsoo pulled out.

“Is that like, your first kiss? Hyung, you said you already knew what you should’ve know.” Jongdae grunted followed by Suho talking about innocence and the members just laughed.

You tried to put on a poker face. Kris smi—is that a smirk? The dinner was really something. They were very happy with the supports, their first win and especially their friendship.

 

 

***

 

 

 “Hello, mom? Yes. Did you watch it? I was about to tell you. The boys were really having the time of their life. And Luhan said hi to you.” You chuckled.

Luhan had always been your mom’s favorite. You could feel that your mom was grinning. Your dad always upset when your mum kept praising Luhan’s pearl like eye, his innocence. (Well, except he’s not that innocent)

“Who?” Kyungsoo asked, towel wrapping around his waist.

It’s not like you did not used to seeing Kyungsoo in towel, barely wearing anything. But since you discovered your true feelings towards him (which was like two and half hours ago) making it a little awkward.

“My mom.” you mouthed.

He sat beside you. “You go and change first. Let me talk to your mom.” he said .

You handed him your phone after saying goodbye to your mom with an embarrassing kissing sound that you always made whenever your mom called.

“Can’t you at least wear something to cover yourself?” you threw your bolster at him as you were trying to break the awkwardness when you found that Kyungsoo was ogling staring at you.

“You were enjoying it. Right?” he raised his brows.

“ert.” You stucked your tongue at him and darted into the bathroom before the conversation could go anywhere else.

“Am I expecting a grandchild soon?” your mom asked kyungsoo as soon he put the phone on his ear. Kyungsoo grinned.

When you were done, you found Kyungsoo in the living room with his PJs. He looked absurdly squishy and wanted to hugged him tigthly, play with his cheek.

You told Kyungsoo to go to sleep because you knew he was tired from all of the performing and tight schedule. You went to your respected room. After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling you decided to take your pillow and went to Kyungsoo's room. 

You were in front of Kyungsoo’s room with your pillow. You knocked his door and immediately regreted it.

You turned to run to your room and acted like nothing happened but the door was open revealing Kyungsoo.

''Damn it.'' you said.

 “Heejung. Do you need something?”

''Yes. You. I need you. No. No.'' you were mumbling

 “…… I just wanted to look around.”

''Really Heejung? Look around? With your ing pillows?'' Kyungsoo chuckled broke into your thought.

“Need a company?” Kyungsoo pulled you into his room.

“I’m alone and available.” Kyungsoo continued.

You looked everywhere but not Kyungsoo. There was a hint of hope in his voice but you deny it.

“I’ll just sleep in my room, really,” you almost stammered.

“Goodnight, Soo-ah.” you said as you calling him with his nickname that you used to call him.

“Stay with me, please.” you heard Kyungsoo’s faint voice before leaving. 

 

You woke up with a strong pair of arms around your petite waist. Your eyes widened and you started to squirmed to get out from Kyungsoo’s grip.

“Kyungsoo.” Your voice weaken when Kyungsoo refused to let you go and you knew that he was awake.

“Just for a moment, please.” Kyungsoo plead. You didn’t budge this time.

 

 ***

 

“Noona, do you really have to go?” Jongin asked as he dragged you to the balcony.

''Wait, how did – Chanyeol.'' you said as you were a bit angry

“.” You muttered.

“It’s really not Chanyeol’s hyung fault. He just need to tell someone, and you’re lucky because that someone is me, better than Sehun.” he said as he was chuckling while looked at you.

You were almost snorted.

“Okay, back to the topic. You have a contract with hyung? A contract marriage? C’mon, you’ve gotta be kidding right?” Jongin almost snorted.

“Look, it’s not like we are happy or something so just a contract is the only way.” You snapped, seriously, you were on your period and Jongin obviously not helping.

 

Before you could leave, Jongin asked the most feared question.

“Noona, do you love hyung?”

“I-I don’t know. Look, he has a big career awaits him and I’m not going to mess it up just by confessing my feeling towards him, got it?” you told him your real feeling without you realised.

‘Damn, did I just confess my feeling towards Kyungsoo to Jongin? Well, that’s something.’'

“Heejung! Jongin! Dinner’s ready.” Luhan yelled from the kitchen.

“Yeah, coming!” you grabbed Jongin’s hand before he could ask you any question and dragged him to the kitchen.

Suddenly, all eyes on you and Jongin. Kyungsoo looked at your hand which is holding Jongin’s arm. You pulled your hand away before Baekhyun could ask anything and making thing worst. 

Thank God, the dinner ran smooth and by smooth you mean Jongdae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol trolling around, Tao whining for more food and Minseok silently savouring his food. Little did you know, that will be the last dinner you had with them.

7 days left.

6 days left.

5 days left.

4 days left.

3 days left.

Exo was just getting busy and busier. You could only catch a glimpse of them these past days. Kyungsoo would even sleep in the dorm. He didn't even bother to come home.

'‘Maybe he doesn’t love you, Hye Jung. C’mon. Get a grip.’' you mumbled as you were wishing that at least Kyungsoo would go home.

You were crying everyday because you were missing him so much and it hurts. Everyday was just plain white and it because you missed cuddling with Kyungsoo, you missed preparing dinner together, you missed when the boys came and make a mess of you house, you missed Kyungsoo and you missed everything that had happened for 7 months.

 

'', you’re pathetic Hye Jung.'' you knocked your head with your hand.

 

 

 ***

 

You were in the pantry making a chocolate drink for yourself in the kindergarten when one of the teacher called you saying that you have a visitor.

“Heejung-ssi, someone wanted to see you.”

“Umm? Someone?” you asked her and So Ra just smiled.

“He’s waiting for you at the door.”

When So Ra left you could’ve sworn you heard So Ra giggled.

“Jongin?” you were shocked. Jongin was the last person you expected to see at your workplace. You heard shuffling noise behind you and before you could turn you back, someone had covered your eyes and mouth.

You were dragged to the van—if you were not mistaken—and you heard a familiar voice saying thank you and you heard Sora’s voice saying ‘no problem at all!’

You were squirming and tried very hard to get out of their grip.  You were in the van now and you could hear the engine roared and the van was moving to God-knows-where.

“Lmmemmt mmeem gmoom!” you voice were muffled by someone’s hand.

“Noona. Stay still.” Jongdae’s voice could be heard. It’s very rare for Jongdae to call you noona.

You were only months apart and Jongdae said it hurt his pride to call you noona.

“It’s not that you any better than me.” He said, earning him a pinch on the thigh. You still remembered what he had said to you when you asked him why he wouldn’t call you noona.

You whoever’s hand that was clamping your mouth and that person cursed.

Oh Sehun. Bingo. He almost pushed you. Almost. “ you, Oh Sehun.” You spat.

“I was paid!” Sehun defended himself. 

“Who was driving?” you shouted while kicking Jongin’s(?) hand that tried to keep you from squirming.

“I am.” Chanyeol’s deep voice answered.

“Where are we going? Drop me at a bus stop. I’m so not gonna cook for you anymore.” You tried to blackmail Chanyeol because he’s just too in love with your cooking and you know he’ll stop the van.

“I’msorrybutI’llnotstopthecar.” Chanyeol said making you grit your teeth.

“Could you please open the blindfold?” you pleaded with a heavy sigh.

“No.” Sehun said with his ing monotone voice. 

“I ing hate you.” You spat.

“Haha, no. You’ll love us for doing this for you Heejung-ah.” Jongdae said with a playful tone.

You gasped. “”Are you going to me?!” you fairly shouted and started to kick everywhere making Jongin winced in pain. You think that you’ve hit him around his shin.

“Noona! Just stay still. We’re not going to you. If I want to do that I would have done it already.” Sehun tried to hold your hand which is not hard since they were tied and Jongin tried his best to hold your leg which were throwing kicks at every direction possible. 

“Hey. What do you mean by that? I’m not that easy, okay.” You sounded like a kid who was trying to defend her lollipop from a bully.