Mugs

Mugs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mugs

 

Siwon had never seen such a dreadful atmosphere in dorm and he had walked in on a lot of dangerous situations in the past, so that was a very telling statement. 

"Hyung, what happened here?" Siwon asked carefully. Heechul looked dangerous. He was awake and sipping coffee. Those two things rarely applied to Heechul. 

"Why don't you ask you're little boyfriend? His mug broke and he made a national tragedy out of it." 

"But this is the 12th floor." Siwon stated. Kyuhyun didn't even live here. 

"Yes, exactly. He came up to ruin our moods too." Heechul wasn't shouting like he usually did when angry, he was calm and serious, which made Siwon even more alarmed. 

"It was his favorite mug" said a tired looking Leeteuk "but it was the dishwasher's fault… so..." Siwon couldn't remember why he came to this floor first. 

"Okay, hyungs, I am sorry for the trouble, I will see if I can console him," Siwon quickly apologized and proceeded to leave the dorm. 

"Console him? Its a mug for crying out loud!" Kangin would have cried out loud if it wasn't for his sleep-deprived voice. With that, Siwon left the frightening dorm. 

-----

The 11th floor dorm was in dire shape. Members were gathered in the living room and some were outside Kyuhyun and Sungmin's room, apparently trying to talk to Kyuhyun. It looked very bad. They didn't even seem relieved to see him. If they didn't think he could fix this, Siwon was starting to doubt himself too. He moved closer to the door where they were gathered. Eunhyuk was currently trying to coax Kyuhyun into coming out. 

Siwon stood next to an angry-looking Sungmin. "Is he not even letting you in?" Siwon tried to ask the older man, and then wondered what his fate would be if looks could kill.  

Siwon politely asked the members to give Kyuhyun space and promised that he would try to talk to their troubled youngest. He didn't really know what he was up against, this is the first time he knew of Kyuhyun being this upset about something, but more importantly, it was the first time he has seen the members look this dreadful.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter