The Adventures Of The Band Of Heroes

The Adventures Of The Band Of Heroes

Chapter Two: A foreign Land

At the entrance of an unknown village, a portal opened up and a group of people stepped out of it, The Band of Heroes have survived the arduous journey to another dimension.

'Wheres this place?Its not like the previous Dimensions we've been to!' Hong Bin mumbled.

'This Dimension is an unknown to me. I guess we better hide these weapons so that we don't look suspicious.' Clarence spoke as he glanced around the area. While he was doing his own plans, I stared at the opposite direction of the village and noticed there was snow quite some distance away. This was not an ordinary Dimension to me. If my predictions are right, the Band of Heroes had gone into Parallel Time Space Continuum of dark matter[It is an extremely rare occasion where someone is able to travel to a certain place without having to sacrifice most of their lifespan]. But once something interferes with the flow of fate, time will change and different destinies will be carved, causing even the universe itsilf to change.

'Akaha, this place is located in the heart of Europe. Our mission is to find out what this place is.' Clarence yelled at the top of his lungs when he caught me spacing out.

'Alright. I will do some foraging first! You go ahaed without me.'

As Clarence returned to doing his calculations, I pulled out a hood from my bagpack and threw it over my head before heading towards the forest, an idea in my head.The large rows of trees appeared before me and I summoned an all powerful weapon, Rock Cannon. A single beam shot out of its barrel and disintegrated 17 trees without fail.

'Well, still as powerful eversince the war 8 years ago that nearly claimed Clarence's life.' I thought as i nullified the weapon. After what felt like an eternity to Clarence, I returned with a bag full of wood for the campfire.

'You took 8 long hours to find wood?!? Thats insane man!' Clarence shouted as he ran towards me, hunting knife in hands.

Suddenly, a Rock Cannon appeared infront and Clarence stood rooted to the ground in anger. A blue flame was being emitted from my left eye as the weapon started to recharhe.

'You know you can't defeat me since i wield White Rock Shooter's weapons? If we happen to start a fight, the end result would be horrible!.' Clarence managed to calm me down.

With just some supplies, the Band of Heroes took shelter in the village until they could find out what is happening around here.