2

It just like an imagination

Anna is in a house because she saw the house door is not closed by the owner so she enter the house. "Hello..?Is anybody in here?",she said.She keep on walking until she arrived in front of a room.She don't know why she feel like something wrong with the room.She open the door slowly and she went into the room.She saw something terrible in front of her.Two people is making out on a bed.She want to shout but someone close and eyes.She is crying hardly.She is shouting but no one can hear her because has been covered by a person.While shouting silently,she cry non stop.She bite the person's hand many times but the person won't let her go.Suddenly the person kiss Anna.Anna is shocked.Then she saw the same guy..She start to cry again because the guy kissed her.The guy hug her and let her go.Then the guy slowly disappear from her eyesight.Before that guy leave,he whisper at her with a sad voice. "Don't cry again..No matter what,I will always be by your side but not for real.Goodbye Anna" ,that is what he said to Anna.Anna looks around again and again while crying.She is searching for the guy bushes can't find him.She stop looking around and cry. "No..I don't want you to leave me..",she said with a low tone.Anna wipe her tears away and stand up.She walk towards her boyfriend who was making out just now. "Let's break up!I hate you!",said Anna. "We broke up,don't you remember?",her boyfriend said. "I love someone else..He kissed me just now.You saw it just now right?",Anna said harshly. "Huh?I only saw you crying hardly because you saw me making out earlier and then you close your eyes and mouth.You looks like struggling to let yourself go while shouting silently.You bite your own mouth.Then you kissed the wall..There is no guy at all,Anna..",her ex boyfriend explained. "W-what do you mean?!",Anna asked. "I even saw you did almost the same thing when you saw me kissing another girl at the school corridor but there is no guy too",he said. "Impossible..it is impossible!You're lying!",Anna shout and then she run out of the room and the house.She started to cry on the street. "So all this while..he is like an imaginary friend for me?And..he is dead..?No..It can't be!",Anna talked. "It was my fault..I don't understand him at all..Just let me die!",Anna go to the middle of the street when she saw a car.Then the car knock her down.At the hospital,she woke up and see a guy is calling the doctor then smile at her.She smile weakly.He saved her even when he already died.The guy who help to bring her to the hospital is a new guy and he looks just the same like her dead crush.After knowing each other Anna and the new guy fall in love with each other and they get married.But still,she missed the dead guy.

 

~The End~