♥ Take Care of My Girlfriend by DarkAngel

Midnight Sonata Cafe | Reviews and Recommendations [Archive]
Please log in to read the full chapter
    Take Care of my Girlfriend
         by DarkAngel
         Hyukjae (Eunhyuk) x OC
         romance | drama
         Chapter (56) | Completed
         Rating: ★★★/5   ♪ Miracle
       by Super Junior Everyone knows the legendary fairy tale of Seoul National High School.
The love story of Lee Hyukjae and Kim Haemin.
A rich and popular senior who fell in love with a junior that nobody has heard of.
This fairy tale has been passed on to every new batch of freshmen.
But many years have passed since the day Lee Hyukjae and Kim Haemin got together.
Everyone from the school or know of them still thinks they are a match made in heaven.
Really?

There is just one lesson Lee Hyukjae needs to learn.
  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I’m not an ardent Super Junior fan, but the way author-nim wrote this story caught my attention. It starts out in high school. The rich, popular senior falls for the almost invisible junior. Sounds cliché enough, right? Keep reading, please :) The main point of view is through the OC, Kim Haemin. She’s all grown up and has been with Lee Hyukjae for more than eight years, happily ever after. Or so we think. The real story is Lee Hyukjae has so much more to learn. He has the girl, but he needs to learn how to keep his girl.

The title caught my attention, obviously. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have found this story ^^ It makes you question whether this is an angsty story, sad story, or whatever kind it might be
Please log in to read the full chapter