♥ What Happens in Seoul by NeonDreams

Midnight Sonata Cafe | Reviews and Recommendations [Archive]
Please log in to read the full chapter
    What Happens in Seoul
         by NeonDreams
         FT Island || Seunghyun x OC
         romance | drama
         Chapter (49) | Completed
         Rating: ★★★★/5   ♪ 니가좋다 (I Like You)
       by INFINITE Natalie is a 17 year old girl from New York. When her family decides to go on vacation to South Korea, the trip starts off on a bad note when Natalie gets lost at the airport and is separated from her parents. As she ventures on her own to get to her hotel in Seoul, her luck appears to change as she meets some people that help her ou. But these new friends, as she soon learns, are actually members of a famous Korean band, who happen to go by the name of FT Island...
  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The story is basically about a girl named Natalie (OC), who came to Korea because of her father's business trip, and she stuggles through the streets of Korea to coincidentally runs into FT Island.  Sounds cliche, I know. BUT, author-nim put enough time and effort to make this story amazing. Plus, isn't it all of our dreams to just go to Korea and coincidentally run into an idol, and start something wonderful? This story definitely takes our hopes and wishes and plays them out with all the possible obstacles and consequences, ending the story with a rather, bittersweet feeling. Haha, I don't want to spoil it any more than I already have.

So, what did I like about this story? First of all, the title was eye-candy to me. This is why the title is import
Please log in to read the full chapter