chp.4

Autumn's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

 

Ayoung made aquick glance to her friend which slowly disappearing, through the way into ladies toilet.

“so, they’re living together now”. Ayoung clapped her hands, agreeing to the fact ‘marriage’ thing will give both party good thing. But now, becoming a wife to someone acknowleged as Jiho  must totally in pain Jiyoung . “but, it must hard.. Jiho is being a total wrecker to girls’hearts”.

The things were exaggerated! Yongguk placed his right hand on Ayoung’s, patting her head. “Ayoung.. what are trying to say? Jiyoung hasn’t said anything about this”. He never knew, his girlfriend loves this kind of talks, especially about marriage thingy.

The waiters came and placed 3 cups of drink with cheese and peanut cakes on top of the table, said ‘enjoy your meals sirs’ and bowed lightly to Yongguk and Ayoung.

Ayoung spun her cup for a while, her eyes met Yongguk's gazes. “they’re married! I can’t believe out best friend is married to someone whom whe know Yongguk! But..”. Ayoung looked up to Yongguk, he was drinking his coffee and stopped shortly upon meeting her gazes. “I.. I have some bitter feelings about their lives, actually”

Yongguk put his drink, there was a tint of suspicious from her statement. “bitter feeling? You’re exaggerating”. He rested his chin on his palm elbowed on the table. “beside they’re just married, if you’re wishing to see some skinships, of course they’ll feel burdened to show up to us. Especially in front of you — ahhh!”

Yongguk pouted, like a kid, pouting his lips. "Young, don't you love me..". He rubbed the spot he got pinched. 

She glared to him, trying to hold her laughter, amused of how her Yongguk could be tough but also cute at times. “I don’t know but my instinct works faster than my brain.. it isn’t a good thing, right?”

“girls.. full of curiosities”. Yongguk couldn't help but flicked her forehead, before cracking into laughter. 

"that's my charm..". Ayoung sheepishly glared to Yongguk. resulting him to just nod his head in return. 

"so I've fallen in love with a someone like you". He said, taking a bite of peanut cake finally into his mouth. 

Ayoung threw her gazes outside of the coffee house. Ayoung couldn’t throw her worry away, it was something she could feel and see — her expression ; this wasn’t the same Jiyoung she knew.. “but, can’t your see her expression when we were talking about Jiho.. like she wasn't interested to talk about him”. Still remember, she would never keep secrets from them, but.. out of all things, one day Jiyoung just explained that she fell in love with Woo Jiho, something that never acrossed her mind at all.

She acknowledged it..

"we're just friend at first, and then fell in love. That's all". Jiyoung clogged crackers full into , her eyes never left the television  screen — that was broadcasting a live award.

"why.. why you never told us?".

Jiyoung turned her attention from the screen, to her. "It just simple thing Ayoung.. you, probably would do the same when you're in my shoes". Jiyoung gave a quick pat on her shoulder with a smile escaped from her lips. "beside, it just happened for a month.. ".

Ayoung grunted suddenly. “why did you pat my head — ow, Jing!”. She was about to kick his knee maybe, harmed to move on when the seat in front of her was taken by Jiyoung. Yongguk acted casually, as he was about to burst into big laughter with Ayoung’s frowning face.

“what is it? Something good that I missed to hear?”. Jiyoung took a sip of her coffee.

“ani.. Yongguk told he had diarhhea this morning”. Ayoung took revenge finally

“yah! When did..”. Yongguk yelled.

Jiyoung burst into laughter.

 Ayoung realized Yongguk’s eyes bored a hole suddenly to her.

Serve you well..

 

**

 

Jiho leaned his back freely with a exasperatedly breathing sound, against the seat taken before loosing the tie around his neck. A heavy breath exhaled out, forcefully, his eye lids got shut for a while.

He worked as days passed with varies and tons of projects held by Seoul Hotel, since after the marriage took place, that he had conferences and meetings for almost his time within this month already.

One month already. One month.. he, himself unnoticed of how quick time flies, even he felt themselves weren't so in good term, yet. They’ve married for one month, barely meeting due to his load work, both were busy, having different work places maybe one of the reason, breakfast time was only moment for him to meet her.

He strectched his nape and arms, rubbing some spots to ease the stinging of fatigues around his upper body, with 14 hours of total working he had to take for today. Great, I’m still haven’t eaten yet. He wished for something magical would come out for now, maybe to see dinner on the table with the helps of fairies.. or maybe I should call P.O or Kyung...

He let out heavy breath and got up from working area.

Jiho slumped his body on the couches finally, it was tiring like a hell day of his life, he felt tired and drained of his energy. He facepalmed his fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter