New School

Love Line

"Girls, hurry up. Krystal, you'll late on your first day in new school." Mr. Jung shouted softly.

"Okay, appa. I'm coming." said the three girls almost at the same time.

******

At the school

After the three girls get off the car and say farewell to their father, Yoona starts their conversations,

"Well, Krystal. Here we are. Welcome to our school. Yongsan International School."

Krystal was stunned. She never dream to be in the school. She was really amazed by the school condition. As she in her day dreaming, she was wakes up by a soft man's voice greeting her sisters.

"Yoona, morning. Ssica noona, morning." Luhan greets while approaching them.

"Good morning, noonas." Sehun greets.

"Ohh...Ssica noona still here? I thought noona will go to China today. Ohh... noona, who's this girl? All three of you look alike." Sehun asked while pointing to Krystal.

"Okay. Sehunnie, for your first question, yes, I'm still here and yes, I'll go to China today. My flight was at 10.00p.m. For your second question, this girl is my little dongsaeng. So, that's why we're look alike." Jessica answered.

"Oh, this is your dongsaeng that you talked about before..wow..seriously, you're really look alike. She's beautiful and cute as my girlfriend and my hyeongsu to be." Luhan praised and give a pure smile to them.

*bells ringing*

******

"Okay, class. Today we have a new member. Please introduce yourself." the teacher's annouced.

"Umm.. Annyeonghaseyo. My name is  Krystal. I'm from Pyeongchang-dong before. Ummm...I'm new here. So, please be friend with me. Kamsahamnida."

"Okay, Krystal. There's a place next to Sulli. You can sit there."

"Ne. Kamsahamnida."

She walks through the class. All the boys in the class staring at her. All the girls start whispering at each other. The class becomes noisy as at the market.

"Silence class. We should start our class now. Okay, open your book page 26." the teacher shouted.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Sulli."

"Oh.. Annyeong. I'm Krystal."

"I'm Niel." a choding boy behind them interrupted. Sulli and Krystal turn their head.

"Hi~(with flirty smile) ouch!" Niel shouted as the teacher knocked his head.

"Niel, please read paragraph three." the teacher asked.

All members of the class giggles.

"He's always like that." Sulli explained.

They smiling to each other.

"By the way, since I don't have a friend here, can we be a friend?" Sulli asked.

"Yes, why not.." Krystal answered excitedly.

******

"Krystal, it's recess time. Don't you want to go to kafe?" Sulli asked.

"Umm..it's okay. I had a breakfast this morning and I'm still not hungry yet."

"Oh...okay. If you want to eat anything, just text me, okay? I had gave my number, right?"

"Ummm...yes..okay, I'll text you if I need anything."

Sulli had disappeared from her sight.

Krystal's P.O.V:

"Hmmmm...what am I gonna do right now? Should I walk aroung the school? Ummmm...why not~"

Krystal walks around the school by herself. Without her notice, there's a guy following her.

"Sehun~" a cute girl's voice heard from the back.

Krystal turns her sight.

"Where are you going? Who's that girl? Are you following her?"

"Umm...yes...I mean....no.. I just want to go to the toilet.. Bye, Suzy. Annyeong~"

Sehun leaves the girl. He walks towards Krystal and whispered, "Be careful." and ahead to the washroom. He leaves Krystal with a thousands of questionnaire. She wonders why he whispered that. As she in her reverie, the girl approached her.

"Who are you? You're new here, am I right?"

"Ahh? Yes. I'm Krystal. Please be nice to me."

"Do you know who am I? Do you know the guy just now?"

"Yes...I mean...no, I don't know who you are. What's your name?"

"I'm Suzy. Sehun's girlfriend. The guy just now. You didn't answer my question yet. do you know him?"

"Umm...he's my classmate."

"Oh...really? So, it's true that he's following you?"

"No, I don't.........."

"Enough! Don't you dare to get close with Sehun! Or else, I'll kill you."

"......know about that....."

Suzy walk away from her.

Krystal's P.O.V:

"That girl was totally crazy. She want to kill me? (chuckles) I don't know either it's funny or freaky."

She just burst a little laugh.

******

At the school rooftop

"Running away from your freaky girlfriend, huh?"

Sehun was surprised by Krystal sweet voice as he's in his fantasy world.

"Uhh...you. You freaked me out. I thought it's Suzy."

Krystal's chuckles.

"Why you're ran away from her? She's your girlfriend, right? It's not nice to be like that. I feel pity for her."

"She's not my girlfriend. She's chasing me. She tells all the peoples in this school that she's my girlfriend. But the truth is not. I don't have a girlfriend. And I'm sure that she tells you to stay away from me, right?"

"Yup. And she threatened to kill me if I get close to you."

Krystal's burst a laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing. It's just funny."

"Let's just forget about this. I'm not officially introduce myself, right? I'm Sehun." Sehun introduced while lending his hand for shaking hand with Krystal.

Krystal grabs his hand, "I'm Krystal."

 

* To be continued *