Gigs

My Long Lost Twin...Jo Kwangmin

 

~5 more years later~
{Twins at 13
Gongchan at 17
B-Bomb at 19} [Approximately xp]
 
~Narrator’s POV
“Honey are the boys back from the dance studio yet?” Mrs. Lee asked as entered into the kitchen.
 
“Not yet. They should be returning soon.” Mr. Lee checked his watch. And as on cue, two sweaty hungry rowdy boys entered through the door.
“Puahaha! Hyung got pwned by U-Kwon hyung! Hahaha!” Kwangmin laughed hysterically.
 
“Shut up kid! I would’ve had him if Kyung didn’t distract me.” B-Bomb mumbled. “Yeah, right…” Kwangmin mocked.
 
“Hey boys, lunch will be ready soon. Go wash up.” Mrs. Lee instructed.
 
“Now what’s this I hear about U-Kwon pwning Minhyuk?” Mr. Lee raised a brow as he dried the dishes.
 
“Oh, the hyungs were arm wrestling while we were taking a dancing break. Kyungie hyung beat Zico hyung.” Kwangmin explained.
“Haha no surprise.” Mr. Lee chortled.
 
“And when it was B-Bomb hyung and U-Kwon hyung’s turn, they were struggling at first, but then this hyung got ‘distracted’ and U-Kwonnie hyung won.” Kwangmin grinned.
 
“I was distracted jerk.” B-Bomb insisted as he entered the kitchen.
 
“By what?” Kwangmin scoffed.
 
“Who’s B-Bomb?” Mr. Lee raised a brow. 
 
“Oh that’s the nickname the guys gave me. What are we having for lunch?” B-Bomb changed the subject looking over the counter.
 
“Haha um, pizza, your mother wanted something quick to eat because Kwangmin has music and arts class tonight with Ms. Jung.” Mr. Lee said. B-Bomb nodded his head in understanding.
 
"Well, will we be able to go back to the studio before then?" B-Bomb asked.
 
"You were just there!" Mr. Lee stated. B-Bomb blinked at him. Mr. Lee sighed. "I guess."
 
"Yes!" B-Bomb exclaimed.
 
"I wish you would study as much as you dance." Mr. Lee teased. "Then my stress would be less." 
 
B-Bomb rolled his eyes and changed the subject. “What all do you do in her class anyway?” B-Bomb asked his dongsang. B-Bomb already at this point knows that Ms. Jung is his and Youngmin’s godmother.
 
“Well, she connects music and arts together. She says that lyrics in most songs are poetry, so we unleash the poetry on a canvas. You know Ms. Jung said I have a real future to become a KPOP idol?” Kwangmin smiled.
 
“You an idol? I’d have to become one first.” B-Bomb snickered.
 
“How about you guys perform for the restaurant and we’ll determine your idol future hmm?” Mrs. Lee suggested carrying the pizza to the table.
 
“Are you proposing a bet with us?” Kwangmin asked as he spun his stool around to face her.
 
“What do you think?” She winked.
 
“Daebak!” Kwangmin and B-Bomb high-fived.
 
“That’s not a bad idea.” Mr. Lee says.
 
Mrs. Lee smiled at her 2 boys planning their performance.
------
“I’m home!” Called Mr. Gong. “Hey where are the kids?”
 
“Hi honey, the kids are still at their vocal lesson.” Mrs. Gong replied. “They should be returning soon. Youngmin still has his music and arts class with Hyo Sun-shi.”
 
“Ah yeah, that’s right.” Mr. Gong nodded.
 
Just then the boys entered the house. “We’re back!” They announced. “Hello lovelies, mwah. How was your vocal lesson today?” Mrs. Gong asked as she gave them kisses.
 
“Great! Guess what, my vocal teacher also said that I have a future in becoming a KPOP idol! And Ms. Jung just said that to me last week! I guess I really am talented.” Youngmin smiled.
 
“You get it from me.” Gongchan smirked. “No…no I think I get it from mom.” Youngmin shook his head.
 
Mrs. Gong smiled. “Well lunch is on the table. Eat quickly, Youngmin you have Ms. Jung’s class today.”
 
“Neh umma.” Youngmin replied as he made his way to the dining room table. “Shoot, honey do you know where my phone is?” Mrs. Gong asked whilst rummaging through her purse.
 
“Um yeah, it’s upstairs on the nightstand.” Mr. Gong responded. Mrs. Gong sighed in relief. “Thanks goodness, I thought I lost it.”
 
“It wouldn’t be the first time.” Gongchan snickered. Youngmin laughed with him. Mrs. Gong lightly smacked the back of their heads. “Eat.” She demanded as she pointed at their untouched plate of food.
 
As she went upstairs, Mr. Gong proposed an idea. “Boys, what do you say about performing for your mother’s birthday?” The boys looked at each other.
“You two can sing for her!” Mr. Gong reiterated. The boys looked at their dad with interest.
 
“That’d be cool!” Youngmin beamed. “Yeah! Mom would love it!” Gongchan smiled widely.
 
“Then it’s settled. You’ve got 3 weeks to prepare.” Mr. Gong clapped his hands. 
 
“Nice! Our first performance!” The boys happily cheered.
-----------
  *Wheeze Wheeze* “Aiyoo… can we… have a… break now? I’M TIRED!” an exhausted Zico whined as he collapsed on the floor.
“Negative.” B-Bomb shook his head. “This performance has to be flawless if we want to become KPOP idols.”
 
“Whoever said anything about being an idol?” Kyung asked quizzically. 
 
“Well Kwangminnie’s music and arts teacher told him he has a future in the music industry and he’s been kinda hung up on it.” B-Bomb answered..
Kyung and Zico looked at Kwangmin, who simply smiled and nodded.
 
“That Pikachu lover has a future in the KPOP industry?” Kyung scoffed playfully. B-Bomb shrugged. “Well I wanna be a dancer so why not?”
 
“I’m hungry! Let’s go eat somewhere.” U-Kwon wondered in rubbing his belly. “Yeah, these extra dancing and vocal lessons are killing me.” P.O complained as he laid his head on Zico’s back.
 
“I want me and my little brother’s dream to come true. Is that such a bad thing?” B-Bomb innocently questioned.
 
“YES!” the other 6 boys agreed. 
 
Kwangmin looked up from his notebook. “That’s ridiculous, I’m pretty sure all of you have dreamed about getting into the music industry at least once. All of you hyungs are musically talented and I know all of you enjoy it.”
 
The hyungs grew interested in what the 13 year old had to say.
 
 “Zico hyung, you love to compose lyrics and you rap them all the time; the same with Kyung hyung and P.O hyung. Jaehyo hyung and Taeil hyung love to sing. And U-Kwon hyung loves to dance. You guys would top the charts if you were a hip hop male group.” Kwangmin honestly spoke.
 
“I don’t know… seems a little farfetched dongsang.” U-Kwon replied as he grasped Kwangmin’s shoulder.
 
“Just think about it, what could you possibly lose but trying?” Kwangmin asked. “Mmm… time and effort.” Kyung answered. “That’s because you’re lazy.” Zico pointed out. Kyung was about to protest but stopped. “This is true…” Everyone laughed.
 
“Well then, what do you suggest we do Kwangminnie?” Jaehyo questioned. “Mom proposed an idea to us. Since I was told I have a future in the kpop industry, she suggested putting on a performance at the restaurant. And hyung and I accepted it.” Kwangmin smiled.
 
“That’s actually not a bad idea…” U-Kwon spoke. “Yeah it isn’t, see?” Kwangmin grinned happily.
After much thought the rest of Block B agreed. “We’re in.”
 
“YES!” the twin cheered.
 
B-Bomb smiled at his little brother and shook his head.
 
“Alright, then let’s start practice again. Music!” B-Bomb cued the music and began to dance.
-----------
 
Hello :] I hope you all still remember me xp Sorry I've been MIA.
But hopefully my creative juices will flow & I'll be able to update more frequent.
So look fwd to it lovely readers~ ^^
How's everyone's summer?! Mines is good :D
Haha
Thanks for Reading! <33