Love at First Sight

Onew's Love Story

Onew woke up from one of his 'Amazing' dreams about you when the alarm clock buzzed; he couldn't but smile. This was not the first time he had seen you in his dreams. He spends most of his time roaming around the streets hoping that he will finally meet you someday. He never lose hope, instead he gains them. Whenever he wakes up from his dream he always thinks "Now I'm a day closer to finally meeting you."

Onew's POV

"When will I meet this mysterious girl?" he got up and took a shower. He was getting ready for the day when he suddenly remembered what he dreamt about today.

DREAM:

Onew was looking for you, looking around the area. He saw you but he didn't believe that would really be you so he passed. But he made up his mind and looked at you again. His eyes widened as he saw the most perfect face he had ever seen in his life. His legs began to move forward heading your direction. With every step he takes, his heart grew more tensed. He couldn't believe that the day he was hoping for finally came true. He finally reach you.

"Um. Excuseme miss?" he waved his hands in front of your face. He didn't know that you were facing the same problem. You too would dream of Onew. You always searched, now you were just too shock that he's standing there in front of you.

"Hey. I'm sorry if this seems weird but I've definetely seen you in my dreams." 

The dream was cut off because he suddenly woke up.

END OF DREAM:

___________(Your) POV

Ugh!!!! I didn't want to wake up from my dream. We already met each other in our dream. I just hope that we can finally meet.

I decided to go to Itaewon. I dressed up in cute but comfortable clothes.

3rd Person's POV

They both headed to Itaewon. They weren't enjoying the view, shops, arcades, and other thigs. They were too busy thinking of each other hoping that they will meet. They both reached the middle of Itaewon. Just like the dream, Onew saw her first, he walked toward her. She saw him and couldn't move, her whole body was paralyzed, only her heart was responding.

 

"Um. Excuseme miss?" he waved his hands in front of your face. He didn't know that you were facing the same problem. You too would dream of Onew. You always searched, now you were just too shock that he's standing there in front of you.

"Hey. I'm sorry if this seems weird but I've definetely seen you in my dreams." 

Onew just looked at her not saying anything, but looking at her face. Her eyes, nose, lips, long eye lashes. Everything seems so perfect. He finally snaps out of his thouhgts and talked.

"I can't believe I've finally met you. I've been waiting too long. " Onew hugged you. You couldn't resist anymore and hugged him back. He was schocked on why you reacted that way, He thought that you would shove him away thinking that he was a ert or a physcho.

"Me too" you said not wanting to let him go but he pulled back.

"What do you mean?" he asked you.

"I've bveen having these wonderful dreams and I've been looking for you." you smiled.

"No way. I've been dreaming about you as well. I guess were really meant to be." he took your hand and laced your fingers with his.

"So what do we do know?"

"I don't know. But as long as you're with me, I will be happy like a chicken being fried." he stopped, "Wait!!!! Do you want to eat some friend chickens?! I know the best place!!" you nodded and he dragged me.

"I'm guessing that chicken is your favorite food. Am i right?" he nodded, and you chuckled.

"oh, can I see your phone?" I took out my phone and gave it to him. He punched in his number and saved it as The handsome boy who loves chicken. He gave you back the phone but you didn't notice that we put his number in. Then your phone suddenly rang

You looked at it and saw The handsome boy who loves chicken. You could help but laugh. You looked up at him."Your soo cute oppa." and pinched his cheeks."Now should I change this?" he quickly shook his head.

"Okay fine! I was going to change it into The handsome boy who loves chicken that I love." you put your phone away. But he grabbed your hand.

"I guess that will be better _________-ah" he smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After your 'date' he walked you home.

"Thanks for today. I hope to see you again soon Onew oppa." You smiled and headed for the door put he grabbed you wrist and spun you around and hugged you. You hugged back.

"See you in my dreams tonight _______-ah" he let go of the hug and kissed your forhead. You finallty stepped out of your daze and walked back inside your house.

You had another dream and of course Onew was there with you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote this within 45 min. I hope you guys like it. Please share this with your friends you enjoys reading fanfics :D