Night with Amber (Part 2)

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 – Night with Amber (Part 2)

 

Amber lied down followed by Jessica. They both, tried to adjust their self with a blanket that only enough for one person. At first, Amber would like to give in and gave the blanket to Jessica. But Jessica refused with hold her arm. In the end ... They both laid in, with their faces each other. Their eyes lock for a moment but Jessica decided to break it with turned to opposite direction because she felt her face already heating up.

Jessica’s stiffen when she felt Amber’s hot breath on her neck. But relaxed when she felt, Amber’s breathing finally stable. She turned to faces Amber and met Amber sleeping faces. Eyelids closed against the dim light of moon and her breathing deep and relaxed, all the muscles in her face and body were totally at peace.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I turned to face Amber, when I feel her breathing started to relaxed. Just like I guess, she already fell asleep.

From here, I could smell her… She’s smell nice. Well… I don’t know how to describe it but her smells is just like some kind of Men’s perfumes mixed with sweat?

I chuckled; I usually hate Men’s perfume because it will make me dizzy. That’s why; I always forbid Donghae oppa to wear any of Men’s Perfume.

But for Amber

I will give her exception for that, because it’s really suits her.  Amber really ‘Masculine’ and at the same time, she also really…

Soft and kind… Yeah, she really kind…

I sighed

I suddenly, felt so bad for her. Because she really kind to me. From the moment we met until now. Even when I talk harsh things about her and when I open her backpack without her permission. She still forgave me.

Even, when I know she’s a GIRL. She didn’t say anything about it. Instead, she asked me to call her Amber.

Knowing she’s a girl…

I stared at her faces, tried to find a females features. Amber’s has well defined jawline, voluptuous lips, long eyelash…

For a girl, Amber’s extremely good-looking. I’m not shocked if she had girls who head on heels over her. At the some angles I could see her feminine features, Amber’s is pretty too. If she has longer hair she definitely looks like a girl.

I don’t how long I stared at sleeping Amber but what I know, my eyes is getting heavy as I slowly drift to dreamland, while looking at Amber.

 

End of Jessica POV

 

XXXXX

 

3 Hours later…

Amber and Jessica peacefully sleep beside each other. When all of sudden, Jessica’s open her eyes. She woke up not because she had a bad dream or something. She woke up because she needs to go to toilet.

She looked at Amber, who soundly sleeps beside her. Jessica was about to waking up Amber but Jessica afraid that Amber will mad at her. So, she was deciding to wait for a couple more hours till the morning, since it’s almost dawn.

‘Why at the time, like this I need to pee’ Jessica though

5 Minutes later…

 

‘Urghh! This is killing me, never in my life before I want to pee so much! Maybe if I close my eyes and fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter