1

Most Important to Me

"Come on Luhan! You can't just lay on the couch all day," you whined a bit.  You and Luhan have been in relationship for almost a year, and now you two were happily living together.  Luhan was being lazy and just laying on the couch, not wanting to do anything.  You were tugging on his wrist so he could finally get off the couch and maybe go out and do something with you.

"Yah! _______ just let me lay here and rest, I'm tired."  You didn't give up though.  You kept trying to get him of the couch until your grip slipped from his wrist to the bracelet he was wearing and gave a hard tug until it snapped off.  You fell on your , but immediately looked at the broken bracelet on the floor.

"Luhan I'm so sor-,"

"You couldn't just let me rest could you! Now look! The bracelet my mother got for me is broken.  Why can't you leave me alone once in a while!"  Luhan got up from the couch and walked to the bedroom and slammed the door behind him.  You were left sitting on the floor, tears blurring your vision.  It was the first time Luhan had ever raised his voice to you, and you couldn't blame him.  You knew that bracelet meant a lot to him.  Right before he was leaving China, his mother gave it to him to always remember his home.  Now it broken and you couldn't help but feel guilty.  His words kept replaying in your head 'Why can't you leave me alone.'  Your heart ached every time you thought of those words.  

"Does he really want me to leave?" More tears threatened to fall so you got your coat that was hanging near the door and left the apartment.

*

Luhan was laying in bed trying to calm himself from his recent outburst when he heard the door.  He let out a sigh.

"ah she must have left." Guilt came rising up to him.  He didn't mean to yell at you, and it was the first time he said really harsh things to you.

"She probably needs some time to herself" Luhan said to himself as he waited for you to come home.

A few hours passed and you still weren't home.  Luhan was getting worried, it was starting to get dark and it looked like it was about to rain.  He was pacing back and forth through his apartment trying to calm himself.

Another hour passed and it started pouring outside and you still weren't home.  Luhan tried calling your cellphone but it kept going straight to voicemail.  Luhan got tired of waiting and got his coat and umbrella and went out to look for you.

"______!" Luhan kept yelling your name as he walked down many blocks.  He was really worried that something had probably happened to you.  He started making some weird scenarios in his head which made him worry even more.  He let out a reassuring breath when he found you sitting alone in the park.  He rushed over to you and you were completely dreanched from head to toe.

"______what are you doing out here all by yourself in the rain.  You are going to get sick!" You didn't say anything and just kept your head down.  Luhan grabbed your arm and pulled you up so you were standing now.  He put his arm around you and started walking back towards the appartment.

*

Once you both got back to the apartment Luhan took you straight to the bathroom and sat you on the toliet while he the shower for you.  You still didn't say a word to Luhan, you were kind of afraid he might yell at you again for being stupid and staying out in the rain.  Luhan left the bathroom and came back with some clothes that she can wear when she is done showering.

"Take off the wet clothes and go in the shower, you don't want to get sick.  I'll right out side."  You just nodded your head as you began to udress from the cold wet clothes.  You stepped into the warm shower and felt your body melt away.  A knock came from the door.

"You're in the shower right?"

"Yeah," you said loud enough so he could hear you.  The door opened and Luhan entered.

"If going to take your wet clothes so I can but them in the dryer."  Luhan grabbed all the clothes and left.  He walked to the dryer and started putting the clothed in. He dropped your wet coat  and picked it up.  When he was about to put it in the dryer he heard a little clank on the floor.  He looked down and saw his bracelet on the floor.  It must have fallen out of her pocket.  Once her threw the coat in the dryer and started it, he bent down and picked up the bracelet.  When he looked at it,  his eyes widened.  The bracelet wasn't broken anymore.  He kept looking at it as he returned to the bedroom, where you were at.

"I got it fixed for you," Luhan's attention turned you when you spoke up.  You were sitting on the bed looking down.  You still didn't want to make eye contact with him. 

"I knew that bracelet was really important to you and I felt really bad when I broke it.  So I went to a jewlery shop and they said they were able to fix it.  It took some time but it was worth it.  But I was still afraid to come home because I thought you were still mad at me."

Luhan walked over to you and got on his knees so he was now eye level with you.  He pressed his forhead to yours and lifted your chin, but your eyes were still avoiding his.

"_____ please look at me." Once you look at him in the eyes he leaned in and kissed you.  It wasn't a needy or lustful kiss, the kiss was full of love and passion.  Luhan pulled aways and broke the kiss.

"You don't know how worried I was. I kept thinking you left me or something bad happened to you."  Luhan's forhead was still pressed against your and you could see tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Don't leave me like that again.  I was stupid for saying all those mean things to you.  You are the most important thing to me, if anything would have happened to you I don't know what I would have done. I love you okay, please don't scare me like this again."  Tears now blurred your vision.  You didn't mean to make him worry.  You wrapped your arms around him and held him close to you.  

"I love you too.  I won't ever leave you so please don't cry. I'll always be with you."


 

Ah so thats it. I hoped you liked it :) Please tell me what you thought about it!!

Suscribe/ Vote/ Comment please :)