Image of Life

Jungshin! My Beautiful World

Chapter 1


 

Winter/ December 19/ 2013

It's a day which is nearly Christmas day; thus, the road is very busy among these days. Many people wear coasts closely when they walk out. There are many colorful light street that make the city look more beautiful. If we look back to another dark way in Seoul city, the river side, we can see a sad shadow which is standing alone there. She is a very beautiful girl in her ordinary clothes. She is holding a cane tightly before she put herself to sit on that chair. The weather is colder tonight, but it doesn't make her cold at all. Her eyes look soft and nice yet she saw nothing beside the darkness. 

"Suzy.." suddenly another man walks to her with the hot coffee cup in his hand.

"You are here, Myungsoo ssi?" she smiles gently.

"It's cold. You shouldn't get cold so long. Appa will blame me.." he takes off his coat and covers her body. 

"I'm alright.. don't worry. I just need some air.." she keeps smiling to the world.

"Anyway, here it's your hot coffee." he put the coffee cup into her hand. Suzy touches it slowly before she drinks it.

"Is Christmas Day beautiful? Does it look nice at the night? I really want to see it." she moves her cane away before she touches the man's arm. Myungsoo carries her to stand up again and he doesn't forget to take the cane either. 

Suzy has been blind since she met accident in the car 5 years ago. She can't even see the world and she lives in a dream which Myungsoo has told her all times. Suzy's parents died in the accident also and she was the one who is alive. Myungsoo's dad is her uncle and he is one who brough Suzy from the hard time. The doctor said she would be recovered if she get another eyes to replace them. Unfortunatly, noboy voluntears to give their eyes to her. Because of thinking about relative, Myungsoo's dad marked Suzy and Myungsoo together. She is his faincee of course. Myungsoo is really in love to her and takes care her well, whereas she thought him as her oppa. Suzy never calls her oppa at all and she calls him "Sshi" because she feels shy to call him closely or it means she accepts her uncle's plan.

"I really want to see the world... Can you tell me about Christmas event?" She asks him.

"Wait..  I will tell you later if you call me oppa." he jokes to her again.

"Myungsoo ssi.. please"

"Why you never call me oppa? I am older than you."

"I call ssi meant I respect you." she laughs

"For what? I am not god." and then they keep walking together till another event happens. The road is narrow because there are many people there. Myungsoo tries to hold Suzy's hand tightly, but she still breaks him since someone pushs her away.

"Suzy... Suzy..." he tries to move to her among people but it is hard to do it. Suzy is gone.

 

Suzy Pov

In the dark image, I don't have Myungsoo. I am really scared. I don't know where should I go. I have no cane and I just walk to hit anything messily.

"Hey Are you blind?" a man who I was hit blames me so hard.

"I'm sorry.. " I move to another way and I hit something again.

"Yah, she is really blind... this girl... wow.. we are lucky today. It's a nice food for tonight" there are some talking around me. They scared me so much. I fast move away in a hurry but another hand touches me tightly.

"Where are you going? baby just play with us for a moment. I will make you enjoy it.." he hugs me.

"Get off... crazy... help me..." I yell out.

"Come on..." they push me to another place which I can't hear anything. It is like a place where is a far from people. 

"Come on.. let enjoy it with me.." they are coming to touch my body happily.

"Help me.. help me.."

"No one help you..."

"Damn much..." suddenly I hear a sound of fighting. It's like someone is trying to help me from those bad guy.

"She is a woman, if I your sister how will you feel? You are really Korean Garbage guys." that man says.

I can't see anything and I just hear about fighting. I hope he would make those guys give up. 

"Run.." and then those guys run out. I feel that one is coming to me slowly. I am really scared if he is the same like them.

"How are you...?" he asks.

"Don't touch me!" I wave my hands.

"You...?"

"..........."

"You can't see?" he asks.

"Please take me home. I'm begging. Don't hurt me." I shake his hand.

"Okay okay.. I will help you. Just come." he carries me to stand up again. I don't know why I feel safe with him. He might be a good guy?

"Where is your house?" he asks

"I don't know."

"Ha? Do you know what your adress is..?" he continues asking.

"I just know it is in Seoul."

"Miss. How can it happen? You don't even know your house. I can't take you home."

"Let take me to police office. They will find me there." I suggest him.

"Okay." he walks me to the police office. During we were walking, we talked much. I feel he was really a safe man for me. What he says to me, is always gentle.

"I think I had to go." He tells me after we reported to police.

"Can we meet again?" I ask him.

"Sure, you can come to see me. I'm Lee Jungshin, a guitarist in FNC Music." it was the last word before he left.

"Lee Jungshin..?" I keep murmuring his name. 



Continue...

Hey guys, this is my first story. Maybe it's not good enough. I feel it was weird. I'm sorry. I will try to update it. Thank for your sub and comments.