Voice

It has to be You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: It has to be you…

For: DuskvsDawn

Type: One-shot

Song: Breath - SMTB & It has to be you - Yesung

 

It has to be you

 

 

 

          “Hmm, I miss you”

          “I miss you too…” you reply shortly.

          “I know…” he exhaled on the other side of the line, “It is bothersome, to be like this--”

          “No--”

          “Yes it is…” he exhaled longer this time, “My heart hurts, but it is fine; because I can hear your voice, I just wish--”. 

A lingering click from the tears he choked on, made him mumble. “I could be right there with you, to hold you close to me. Right now I am as cold as ice, without you here by me.”

          “Yesung, promise me something?” you whispered into the phone, “Come back to me, and just be here with me--”

“I promise” he whispered back into the phone; and hung up.

 

The sound of his tears, within his words; the longing hurt he held in his throbbing heart, echoed in your thoughts. The throbbing of your heart rattled your rib-cage, with the simplest thought of him… Handsome and warm, dark hair blowing in the wind; with the fullest lips outlining, a pearly white smile. But his eyes, rich in color and lively, no hurt to be seen, glimmering down on yours.

 

           Exhaling, and walking to your bedroom, “Saranghae Yesung”, you mumble into the dusty air.

 

Slipping your house shoes off by the side of the bed, and sliding under the fluffy, warm covers. Pulling your hair into a bun on the top of your head; puffing up your cheeks, as you remembered how he used to snake his arms around you and leave a kiss to the nape of your neck. The memories, hurt, but not as much as the love you attached to them. Clicking your lamp off and closing your eyes to dream; about nothing else than what was on your subconscious.

 

“I have to go--”

“Please don’t just stay right here with me… please”

“I wish I could but I can’t stay; you know I have to go… I have to do my service--”

“I know… But I will be right here when you get back. So don’t worry”

 

You ran your delicate fingers, softly down from his temple to his chin, placing a sweet kiss to his soft lips.

 

“I love you as I always have and will for many seconds, hours, days a--”

He

Please log in to read the full chapter