17

Cross The Line

Tiffany's POV

 

We were all gathered in the living room, where Taeyeon told us to stay. I actually didn't expect her to react that way. I always thought she was going to be on our side and support us, but I seemed to be wrong. Silence filled the room, no one was saying a word. We were like waiting for her to speak first. 

 

Yuri was by my side, my hand softly, letting me know  I wasn't alone, we were together. She kept close and left a soft kiss on my temple.

 

"When?" was the word Taeyeon finally said, "Since when is this happening?"

 

I cleared my throat, "it's been almost a month now, we were waiting for the right time to tell you".

 

Once again, silence filled the room. It was getting really awkward since no one wanted to talk, until Seohyun did.

 

"I knew something was going on between you two, unnies," a small smile forming on her face while gazing shyly at us, "yesterday, Tiffany unnie just confirmed it with her actions".

 

I felt my cheeks getting red at her statement. Maybe I was obvious enough for her to notice. She's a clever girl anyway.

 

"But, unnies, I want you know that what I said to Tiffany unnie is true. I'm accepting anyone who can make Yuri unnie happy. If she is happy with you, I accept it. If Tiffany unnie is happy with her, it is fine with me. I think we must support them, after all, we are like family".

 

A lonely tear rolled down my cheek again as I heard her, "thank you".

 

"Seohyunnie is right," Hyoyeon commented, "we must support them, we all are friends. And if Yuri is willing to change for Tiffany, well, that's surely new." Yuri chuckled at that and smiled at her, "You have my back, girls. I'm with you".

 

"That's why," Taeyeon whispered, her gaze still fixed on the floor, "what if what you feel comes to an end? What if you stop talking to each other, what is going to happen to us as a group if that happens?! Girls, I love you, but there's a lot to think about"

 

"T-Taeyeon is right..." Jessica said almost inaudable, "there's a lot to think, but..." she looked to me directly on the eyes, "Tiffany, I'm so sorry".

 

The next thing I knew, Jessica was on my arms, crying as she kept saying that she didn't mean it.

 

"It's okay, Jessie..."

 

"No! It's not okay! Why didn't you tell me?! I've been saboteagging you relationship trying to pair Yuri with another girl and you just had to witness it because we didn't know it and... oh God, Tiffany, I'm really sorry":

 

She hold me in her arms, before turning around to see Yuri, "I'm sorry, Yul. I want you to make Tiffany happy. I want you girls to be happy. I'm so proud of you".

 

Yuri hugged her and patted her back, "thank you, Sica, it means a lot".

 

I looked at Sooyoung, who was sitting next to Taeyeon and hadn't said a word either.

 

"That's why you keep rejecting Nichkhun, huh?" she said, smiling.

 

I sighed heavily in relief, "well, what can I say? I would choose Yuri a hundred times before him". I turned to my side to see Yuri smiling widely towards me. I prevent myself of kissing her since I thought it wouldn't be appropiate.

 

"Cheesy!" she said, throwing a pillow at me.

 

"I told you what I think, unnie" Yoona said, talking to Yuri, "your happiness is all that matters, so we are here to support you, you know that right?"

 

Yuri just nodded. It seemed like that had had a conversation about it and I would know it later. Now, I was worried about what Taeyeon had to say after the others accepted us.

 

"Girls," she said, standing up and walking towards us, "I'll trust you with this"

 

Yuri was the first one to stand up and wrap her in a hug, "I promise we won't messed it up, we won't do anything that could injure this group. We never planned this, it just happened, but I promise you, Taeyeon, we won't disturb anything that involves our careers".

 

When they pulled apart, both have tears on their eyes, "I know, Yuri, that's why I'm trusting," she wiped her tears away before turning to me, "get up, you, pink monster..."

 

I almost chocked up at seeing her reaction, "Thank you, Tae-tae".

 

"Control that crazy girl, she's a good person. I think she has been waiting for someone like you to get serious," she tightened the grip in our hug, "and you, Kwon. I'll be watching you".

 

A couple of seconds happened before we could finally sit again and stare at each other as it was a dream. Who could have said that two of us would fall in love and be willing to fight for our love. I don't regret any of this.

 

"I guess we have to go to sleep now," Sunny suggested, "it was funny to say 'not that girl, Kwon'". she chuckled, while hugging Yuri by her waist. Hitting her playfully.

 

"Yah~" I said, putting her away, "not this girl, Lee! She's taken".

 

Sunny bursted out laughing, which made us all laugh.

 

Moments like those reminded me that we were a family and we were going to stay like that forever.

 

"Good night," Yuri said to the others as she stepped into my bedroom, waving at them.

 

ert smiles grew on their faces.

 

"Yah!" I hissed, while pushing Yuri so I could hide.

 

"What a night..." she had wrapped me in her arms, "it's been better that I thought."

 

I nodded and started changing my clothes.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing... I just..."

 

"Just what?"

 

"What do you think about telling it to my family?"

 

I could swear that Yuri's jaw almost touched the floor after I said those words.

 

"I-Isn't it a little soon?"

 

"Yeah, but... they will have to know, sooner or later".

 

"One step at time, baby," she whispered, leaving kisses on my face, "we'll get to that stage soon. I promise your family will love me".

 

"As always, full of yourself," she grinned and wrapped my arms around her neck, "that's why I love you, never change".

 

She nodded cutely, before pecking my lips softly, "Never. I love you":

 

 

 


I think this isn't good enough u.u but anyway... brace yourselves for some drama later.