Pretty Girl

My Shady Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music was banging in daehyun's ear as he wait for his turn to rehearse on Show Champion. Today is one of the day he will enjoy much because this is the kind of day that He will perform on stage with B.A.P. It's B.A.P turn to comeback! YEAH!!! It was 'BANG2X' which was playing on his iPod. He purposely turn the volume to it's loudest. He Close his eyes not willing to open it because he was spending very late for practicing SPY for today's special comeback performance. He feels his throat is kinda sore and in needs of warm water, so he ask manager Kang-which is supossed to be sitting beside him-but no longer to be seen around. He forcedly open his eyes and see around him found no staff or managers but stylist noona who's being busy tidying B.A.P's chlotes and make up boxes. 

"Noona..." stylist noona take a glance to him and answered, but then.. 

"ah never mind noona, continue your work" Daehyun rose up from his seat and went out to find warm water. 

He met with some Idols and other singers on backstage, everyone were being so nice to him. He smiled all the way in corridor. He thought himself that everyones being so nice and he like his job because of that. 

He walks through the long corridor but can't find any warm water or cafetaria so he run up to vending machine to buy mineral water instead. Right after he pick what he likes to drink he was about to grab it but..... there was a girl who were running towards him and urgently took his mineral water gave him a grins then open the bottle without any difficulty and drank the water until it's last drop. Daehyun can only stared at her with his mouth slightly open. He saw that girl was showered with her sweat from his now-long-side-bangs. 

"You're welcome!" Daehyun tried to break the silence, while that girl is still catching her breath. 

".... You took my drink, Eunjiya" 

She gave him one more grins. Daehyun smiled. 

"Sorry and Thank you I will pay for this later! gotta go now..I'm pretty late ugh... thanks again" 

"...H-hey" Daehyun wasn't able to say anything when Eunji is already make her way to the studio.  

***

 

"Today's winner is B.A.P!! Chukkahamnidaa, Please give us winning speech!" Shouts Eunji cheerfully. She was the Special MC for this week show. While She step back she gave her mic to Bang Yongguk and let Him to have his speech. Daehyun was standing behind Yongguk and noded to every words Yongguk said. In the other hand Eunji was starring at Daehyun but He was't aware about that. She poked his arm and Daehyun glanced at her. Since the studio was full of cheers from  audience and fans Eunji only can mouthing "chukkahae" for Daehyun. Daehyun replied her with smile. Once Yongguk finished his speech Eunji and Amber taking over the Show and said Good Bye to Camera. By then B.A.P have to do their encore stage, Eunji bowed to Himchan and Youngjae and ready to leave the stage but Daehyun grabs her hand and wishpered to her. 

"you still have something to pay" Eunji was startled and can only stand idly there until '1004' song started, she was still on stage, but she get her mind straight afterwards right on daehyun first part and get down the stage. She was holding her chest while exiting the Studio. 

***

 

"Eonniiiiii.. this clothes is uncomfortable huhuuuuu~!! can I change right away and erase my make up before going home?" 

"I'm soryy I picked wrong clothes.. but .. there might be fans out there waiting for you, is it okay to be bare faced?" 

"It's okay eonni, the dress~ It's just too short.. nah! it's okay I have my secret weapon!" Eunji replied to her coordi unnie and showed her black hat she always wear when she's not wearing any make up. She usually wear the cap down low until fans can't barely see her face. 

"up to you then Eunjiya" 

"Wohoo thanks Eonni, anyway you had worked hard today" she yelled from changing room. Coordi unnie just giggled at her out going and good manner as artist. She changed to her big size black shirt, a nlack jeans, airwalk running shoes, and green checkered shirt tied on her waist. 

"Eonni Eonni, help me... ah nope... i will erase my make up myself. Just continue your work heheh" Then eunji stated to earse her own make up. She's done in few minutes and decide to help coordi eonni packing their stuff. 

"Eunjiya, are you done? you have guest!" manager oppa told her 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter