Soon to be In-Law 1/2

Flavors of love

Tiffany was awaken by a tap on her nose, she cutely pout, "Jessi, stop" She then cutely rub her nose, she was trying her best to go back to dream land, and silently praying that her girlfriend would stop bugging her, A minute later, she thought that jessica already let her sleep but then after another minutes, she felt another tap on her nose. "Jessi--" She was about to scold her girlfriend but in instant those words died inside after seeing the small velvet box in front of her eyes.

Jessica Jung let her lips turns into a smile, she can't help but to giggle after seeing her long time girlfriend's reaction. she's cute as always. she thought before opening the small pink box, "Tiffany Hwang, Please marry me" She confessed with all of her heart.

Tiffany was left agape, she didn't expect all of this, They're lying to their shared bed, facing each other, locked on each other's loving gaze. "J-jessi" She called out. breathless. 

"Please let me spend my life with you" Jessica begged, 

Tiffany's eyes starting to waters, They've been fighting these past few days because whenever she talks about marriage Jessica kept on changing the topic making tiffany's heart hurt life hell. They've been dating for six years, she admit their relationship isn't perfect is far from disney movies stories, they fought a lot but even though negative things happens in the end they'll always ended up crying and apologizing with each others arms, they even exchange I love you's and showered each other's with kisses. 

Jessica was starting to panic, since tiffany was still silent, did I make a wrong decision? Am i too fast?. She was about to question herself but her train of thoughts cuts when she felt tiffany's arms made contact through her neck, then a moist muscle starts to roam inside . they were kissing, in a very passionate kind of way, and jessica loves it. very much. 

Tiffany on the other hand was still surprise, she expect a grand proposal she mean: petals scattered around the room, scented candles around them then there's a violin playing to match the romantic mood, she was wearing a pink dress while jessica wear white, she also expect that when jessica propose to her she'll slowly walk towards tiffany and suddenly kneel down, jessica would stare onto her eyes. then she'll pull the box out of her pocket and show it to tiffany and says "Tiffany Hwang Miyoung will you marry me?"

That was she expected not like this:

Blankets was scattered around their room, and so many used clothes around them, but it's okay, the room was still silent. but all of the sudden a tap on her nose made her groan, a minute later she open her eyes, there's a box present of her sight. then Jessica Jung her girlfriend says  "Tiffany Hwang Please marry me" She wasn't wearing a dress instead she's only wearing Jessica's T-shirt and her pink . Her girlfriend didn't kneel instead she just lied and open the box. 

Maybe it was far from her expectation but at least jessica asked her to marry her, That was enough. more than enough

Tiffany pulled back, she was on top of jessica and she didn't care, they just stare into each others eyes. 

"So you're my fiance now?" Jessica asked, ansure. 

Tiffany peck on jessica's lips, almost immediate. "Of course you babo!" she tighten the hug and let her head rest on jessica's chest and continue to stare to her girlfriend's hazel brown eyes "I Love you" She whispered, 

Jessica's heart flutters, She was beyond happy right now, She really want to jump but she decides not to since it'll take a lot of energy from her. "Baby your lips looks lonely, would they want to meet mine?" she said her brows playfully wiggling. 

Tiffany's eyes turn into a crescent shaped one "That's cheesy" she teased. 

Jessica smugly smile "I'll take that as a complement" followed by a chuckle. "Baby you're so heavy" She joked. 

Tiffany's eyes harden, "eh?" 

"I'm just kidding, Lemme cuddle with my soon to be wife" Jessica sweetly wrap her hand around tiffany's waist and pull her closer, she kissed tiffany's neck and savor the moment. 

"Jessi" Tiffany interupped. 

"What is it honey?" 

Tiffany's face turns red, she can't help but to blsuh hearing jessica's random pet names for her. "Let's meet My family tomorrow" she stated, Jessica stopped from whatever she's doing "Okay" She smiled.

"Are you sure?" 

"Very, What's the worst that could happen?" Jessica confidetly said. 

"But dad is so hard to plea--" Tiffany didn't finished her sentence since jessica's hands already caressing her thigh sweetly. 

"Shhh, I'll do my best to have his blessing" Jessica said before attacking her soon to be wife. "I'll do everything because I love you" 

 

Part One (done)