Says

Flavors of love

Bear with my grammar,typos and so many more, thanks to goggle since I borrowed some psychological facts there :) I don't even know if this one is considered as a 'Fluff' I am not sure myself.

Tiffany didn’t hate Jessica’s randomness she just don’t like it because whatever she says makes sense and she definitely don't like it…maybe not.  Some of her friends and classmates find it attractive but tiffany she’s different.

Jessica  carefully adjusts her reading glass from the bridge of her nose as she continue to read the book that she borrowed from the library just a while ago.

“I hate him”

Tiffany’s words make the other girl tore her eyes on the book then gaze to the teary-eyed girl suspiciously. “I hate him, jess” Tiffany groan in dismay, letting her tears flow from her puffy cheeks.

Jessica shook her head before focusing back to the book, “Do you know that if it takes you more than four weeks or one month to get over a break up, means you have already fallen in love with that person, that’s why your brain won’t let go, even if your heart does” Said Jessica randomly as she pulls out her handkerchief to offer it to tiffany.

“What are you talking about, I don’t love him anymore, did you not hear what I said, I said I hate him” Tiffany harshly snatch the handkerchief from Jessica, “It’s a mistake, our relationship is just a mistake” Tiffany firmly as she wipe away her tears.

Jessica playfully chuckled “Liar”

“I am not”

“You still love him”

“I don't”

Jessica doesn’t want to deal to tiffany’s stubbornness so she slowly closes her book then faced tiffany. “If you don’t, then why can’t you let me love you?”

---

“Jess, Khun ditch me again!” Jessica’s frown remain on her expression as she watch tiffany whine while punching the pink pillow.

“First he didn’t call me, second I saw him flirting with some junior girls and now this. Argh, why is he acting like this!” said tiffany as she kept on throwing some tantrums.

Feeling tired and hurt, Jessica let a long sigh, “You know what sometimes you have to give up on someone in order to respect yourself rather than keep accepting things and words you don’t really deserve”

Tiffany rise a brow to Jessica “What do you mean?” She asked irritably.

“It’s just, why can’t you see?—“

“see, what?”

“Tiffany, open your eyes! nickhun obviously not taking this relationships seriously, he’s just playing with you, for the second time around!” Jessica barks as she restrain herself not to burst out more.

Tiffany was getting annoyed, she was also tired and Jessica’s so called ‘speech’ didn’t helps “So what are you now, my mother? And I bet you’re just saying that because you want me to break up with khun so that I can love you” Tiffany suddenly blurt out, she know that she crossed the line once she saw Jessica flinch, “Jess, Tha—“

Jessica was crying, crying her heart out. “Yes! I said I love you but I never said that you have to love me back”

Tiffany watch Jessica run away from her, and for the first time in her life, she realize that seeing Jessica run away from her is more painful than being cheated.

---

“Hey! How about a movie marathon?” Taeyeon excitedly asked tiffany and the rest, “Or maybe let’s just go to the mall!” She suggest more making the other girls squeal except the brunette whose completely zoning out.

“Hey tiff are you alright?” Taeyeon decides to stop for a while to comfort her best friend, tiffany.

“It’s just, I’m not in the mood” Tiffany answered without looking to Taeyeon instead she’s looking at the ground with a pout.

“And why is that?” the curious Taeyeon asked.

“Nothing. It’s just—I don’t even know why” Tiffany shyly admitted, making Taeyeon let an ahjumma laugh. “Do you know that when your mood is not good without any reason, you’re definitely missing someone”

“What’s with the sudden randomness, and for your information I don’t miss jess” Tiffany mumbled but enough for Taeyeon to hear. “Why’re you laughing?”

“I never said you missed Jessica, I just said you miss someone” Teased Taeyeon, making tiffany wish that she just disappeared. “And about the randomness, I blame Jessica, It’s one of her effects I think”

“tssk” Tiffany rolled her eyes wanting Taeyeon to drop the topic.

“Pabo! Are you two still ignoring each other?” Sunny butted in Tiffany blows her bangs in distress, but then her eyes lit up seeing Jessica not so far from where she was,

Her smile suddenly washed away once she saw Jessica walking with that girl named Hara. Tiffany lean back at the chair exasperatedly “She’s obviously happy without me” She whispered to herself not wanting them to hear but too bad….

“Someone is jealous” Hyoyeon said before playfully whistled.

Tiffany tilt her head almost immediate “No I’m not” she said in her most defensive tone, making the rest of her friends laughed at her.

“Yah! Stop it guys, I’m serious I’m not jealous”

Seohyun suddenly poke tiffany “Unnie, In our psychology class our professor said something to us, he said that when a person speaks less or speaks fast then that person is lying”

“So?” Tiffany pointedly stares at seohyun.

“By just looking at you and hearing how defensive you are, you’re obviously lying and that means you miss Jessica unnie” Seohyun said straight to the point.

Tiffany’s jaw ajar hearing how blatant seohyun was. “E—eh?”

Sooyoung and yoona walk towards tiffany and gave her a pat on the shoulders. “It’s been two weeks now since you and Jessica’s fight. And It’s so clear that what Jessica said about khun is right” sooyoung commented

“Yeah, Tiffany unnie even listen to Jessica unnie, after their fight she broke up with khun oppa” Yoona agreed.

“See? so why don’t you go and talk to her?”

---

“Jess”

That angel like voice made Jessica distracted. She slowly turns her head to her left and saw the girl that she’s missing this past few weeks.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked as she maintain the coldness on her tone. Tiffany meanwhile ignore the iciness and continue to walk closer to Jessica.

“You’re here in the library. I knew it” Tiffany muster her best smile in front of Jessica but got disappointed when she realize that Jessica wasn’t even looking at her.

Looking down at her shoes as she fidgets tiffany continues “Sorry” She said. Jessica heard the sincerity in tiffany’s voice but she decides to ignore it.

“I’m really sorry” Tiffany repeated but more soft and gentle at this time, she slowly look up and begun to panic when she sees Jessica stand up from her seat and put the book inside of her bag.

“Jessica where are you going?” Tiffany’s lips was trembling as she said those words but she don’t care. “Jessica I love you” Tiffany called out.

Jessica stop from her tracks, that gives tiffany hope.

“Sorry but…I don’t love you anymore” Jessica said before she continue to walk, she was about to run not wanting to cry in front of tiffany but got stop when tiffany grab her wrist and pinned her to the wall.

“Mouth can lies—but eyes rarely can” Tiffany said

“Tiff, what are you doing? Let me g—“

“No, I won’t” Tiffany said. Firmly

“Please let me go” Jessica’s eyes was pleading and it was a painful sight for tiffany, with a heavy feelings she slowly loosen her grip to Jessica’s wrist.

Tiffany didn’t move from her spot, instead she look down as she sobs “Do you know that when a girl is in love and says I love you, she means it. Jessica, I love you and I mean it

Tiffany was surprise when suddenly Jessica grabs her waist and pulled her closer “Look me in the eyes” Without thinking tiffany obeyed Jessica. her cheeks turns into a crimson read as she watch Jessica stare at her while biting her lips.

With a swift and tender moves, Jessica grab her face gently then slowly lean in and kiss her passionately.

Thank god, they’re at the corner of the library so no one sees them.

A seconds later they pulled away then rest their forehead to each other’s.  suddenly Jessica’s lips curve into a confident smile “Do you know that you’re everything that I ever wanted”

Tiffany can’t help but to smirk in jessica’s cheesiness “No I don’t know that, but don’t worry I’ll keep that in my mind”

 

Meanwhile

 

“Awww they’re so cute, right babe?” Taeyeon ask as she hug sunny tightly from behind.

“Yeah, they’re so-- please stop hugging me you byung!” Sunny scolded playfully.

“Yah! What? I didn’t do anything” Taeyeon ask innocently

Sunny glares at Taeyeon “Yes you did, you kept on groping my , you ByunTaeng!”

“Oh that” Taeyeon remembered and grin in delight. “How ab—“

“Unnies!”

“Oh seohyun, what is it?” Sunny asked.

“Do you know that when you’re falling in love, the rush of chemicals that flood your brain –Oxytocin, dopamine, adrenaline and vasopressin are similar to the types of chemicals released by heroin” Seohyun stated smartly.

Taeyeon and sunny’s eyes widen after hearing the information from seohyun. “hyun-nie, where did you learned these kinds of info—“ Sunny didn’t even manage to finish her sentence when Taeyeon abruptly screamed

“THEY’RE ADDICTS!!!?”

Seohyun shook her head in disapproval “No. they’re in love”