Red October

Red October

"Yeezy all on your sofa. These the Red Octobers."

 

Her amber beams danced as she gleefully received the package from the UPS man standing at her door.

“Thank you”

“My pleasure”

She closed her apartment door setting the rectangular box on her glass table.  Her package had come earlier then expected. She stared at the box like a child days before Christmas contemplating destroying the sealing and ravishing the contents within.

“No, no no..” she told herself as she backed away from the table turning in the opposite direction heading into her room.

She carelessly threw her elongated body onto her bed and it welcomed her snugly adjusting its warmth around her. She sighed, staring at the black ceiling fan that hung above her. An ethical dilemma rested in her conscious as she watched the black blades spin steadily.  Another exasperated sigh escaped her peach lips.

The contents that rested within the ups box were no secret to her, only a secret to the beau she bought them for. Her face contorted as she thought back to the struggle of making such an elite purchase. Of course she had every right to open the package that had cost more then one months rent in her sleek skyline apartment.

She twirled her slender fingers in her thick wavy locks persuading herself that she should at least take a peek to ensure that her precious surprise was intact. It would be a complete disaster if she gifted her annoying yet satisfyingly y boyfriend with a defected gift.

buuzzbuuzzzbuzzzz

Her bottom was suddenly molested in vibrations. She slowly rolled over picking up her black iPhone.

“hello”

“where are you?”

“home.. you?

“studio. Is it cool if I crash at your place tonight?”

“sure, when are you coming?”

“later”

“okay”

“see you in a bit”

“mmkay”

Speak of the devil, she thought as she threw her phone back onto the bed. Her thoughts distracted from the package waiting to be opened in her petite kitchen.  ‘Later' definitely meant late, and ‘cool if I crash’ definitely meant that he would be too tired to drive home, or that he wanted , or possibly both.

She hoisted her lean body away from the only thing she loved more then, Ferrero Rocher chocolates, at dawn and her lanky boyfriend; … her bed.  Slowly she went over to her closet and pulled out a white sports bra and black low cut underwear. A shower was definitely needed if Kris would be accompanying her tonight. She tossed her twenty-two inches of crinkled hair into a messy bun and wondered off into the smallest piece of heaven within her home.

The smell of Chanel No5 breathed throughout her tiny yet sufficient apartment. She hoped Kris had plans on satisfying her tonight. She ached for his touch. Her hands possessed by the very essence of Kris held her body captive as they had their way with her. Soft moans filled the air as she pleasured herself in the name of her beau.

Light headed and drowsy she lethargically walked back into her poorly lit room. Too tired to put on anything more then the undergarments she had selected prior to showering she rested on her bed. Pleasing oneself was strenuous, but it only took a series of minutes for her heartbeat to again beat regularly and for thirst to come upon her.

She turned her beats pill on before leaving her bed walking the short distance from her room to her kitchen in search of a beverage to soothe . Tropicana orange juice and bubbly is what she settled on. She turned to leave and become one with her bed yet once again, but was abruptly distracted by the brown box resting on her glass table. No longer fighting against her better judgment she walked over towards the box and picked it up taking it on a ride into her lonely room.

The corners of her lips turned into a smile as she sat down on her floor clawing the box with her sharp nails. A red box with Nike plastered across it stared back at her. She giggled excitedly as she removed the lid of the box. The fresh aroma of expensive shoes seeped into the air around her.

They were beautiful. Cardinal, crimson, fiery red.  Staring at the shoes she had bid on for weeks made her heart smile. He was going to her senseless once he realized he was in possession of Red Octobers. As if Yeezus himself had witnessed the unwrapping of his shoes he filled the speakers.

She took both pairs out of the box and slipped her narrow feet into the excessively large shoes. An audible giggle married the lyrical pros of Kanye as she looked at her ridiculous reflection in the mirror. She grabbed her phone off the bed and pulled her ebony hair out of the bun that rested on top of her head and candidly posed in her mirror closet doors.

snapsnapsnap… snap snap..snap

“What are you doing?”

She damn near tripped over her own feet as she stared at the tall man standing in her bedroom doorframe. Kris stared at the partially beauty as she regained her balance. Her eyes in horror as if she had been caught red handed… red.

His thoughts suddenly evaded by the image of Red Octobers four times too big on his strangely y girlfriend. He walked into the room almost tripping over the empty Nike box discarded on the floor.

“You didn’t” he asked with a twisted smile.

“I did” she responded relaxing a bit.

“How, they sold out in thirty minutes!”

She smiled walking over towards him. He tried to concentrate on her face but was too embedded in the red shoes that inched closer to him. His massive hands gripped her waist as he pulled her away from the ground.

The red shoes falling completely off her feet, she laughed slightly staring at him with a charming expression. He smirked at her carefully tossing her on the bed.

“I can’t believe you got these” he said while picking up both shoes and examining them. “ they’re even fresher in person”

“they are,” she responded excitedly getting closer to him admiring the shoes as well.

He looked down at her placing one of his hands in her hair, “thanks”

“Mhmm, I need a lot more thanking then that” she said while giving Kris a tainted expression.

“HA” 

He sat down on the bed putting the shoes on his feet.

“Stay out my "  his tone y yet firm.

She pushed him slightly rolling her eyes, “ aren’t you going to thank me properly?”

“Just give me a couple of minutes with my babies,” he responded standing up and examining himself in the mirror. She hadn’t seen a smile quite as big as the one on his face in a while. She watched him as he watched himself.

“They suit you.”

He adjusted the black cap on his head, bending down and tasting her lips.

“I love you,” he confessed between small kisses.  She smiled into his lips.

“Ah I gotta rub this in Tao’s face” he stated while turning to walk out the room.

“Yah! What about me?”

“I got you baby, just give a minute to enjoy these Red Octobers.”

His face suddenly lightening up as he walked back into the room, “ Can you take a picture of me?”

She sighed as she grabbed his phone while climbing out the bed. He pulled her into a deep hug.

“Only a few shots and then I’m all yours” he said before gently kissing her forehead and walking into the living room.

She followed him and directed him in his mini photo shoot that lasted much longer then it should have. He called Tao and bragged about his newly acquired shoes and then properly thanked his beautiful girlfriend with after for the remainder of the night. 

 

Author Note: Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Comments always welcomed and appreciated.