Ugly

Her Story

               "You know, you never been beautiful. I've seen you from a far and never thought your pretty,now that Im this close to you, Im kinda of scared.You look like a wild anmial, you're face is a disgrace, and do you know what the worst part is?" Minji didn't get the chance to reply. "You can't even sing, you think if you're famous because you have talent, but no. When you sing it sound like nails on a chalkbored.I pity you, you don't even have a great talent to cover that hidous face of yours. Why are you  part of YG again? You have no talent. You can't even compare to me," She walked towards her and grabbed Minji's chin and force her to look in the mirror. "You see me," She points to herself in the mirror. "I'm the true difinition of beauty and talent, so stop trying 'cause you not going anywhere with that face of yours, I'm surprise you came this far," Her eyes then travel down Minji's body. "Oh, and you need to lose some weight, nobody is going to love you if your fat," She pinched Minij's tighs. " You need to be fit like me," She picked up her shirt and releaved her well tone stomach. "Maybe you can plastic surgery like your other members, and then you MAY have a chance to become pretty," She smirked and flip her long beautiful hair, "Anyways, the only reason why I came in here was to tell your perfomance and ya'll choreography was off. Oh, and that outfit only makes you look uglier and fatter then you naturally are," Yuri walked out leaving the younger girl behind her speechless.

        Minzy got up from her chair and took baby steps towards the door.Her knees dropped to the fall as she was trying to hold back her tears, she finally mange to pick herself up she  then takes off her high heels and ran out of the dressing leaving everything behind. She bumped into staff members even through kpop idols, she would do anything to leave.Finally, she exit the building, her bare feet feeling the cold concete against her toes.She pushed her way through the crowd. Her feet was taking her to her destination, while her mind still mocked her with those sinful words. Her eyes was fill with tears, she was breathless. Her broken heart was thumping fast, she fell to the ground and let loud sobs come out of her. Her hands where shaking as she trying to hold herself, but the pain came through her tears. She was alone in the dark midnight, not even one star to show her  the light.

"Im not pretty, Im not beautiful! Why am I this ugly?" Minji shouted into thin air

The cold night, and the rough wind roughly blew pass her, letting her short hair blow with it. The pain was still trobbing in her chest, she dig her nails into her tighs as if that would make the pain go away.Then, out of the blue, she felt warmth travel through her body.

Her heart was beating faster of joy, a smile grew, she felt calm, she felt like everything was fine, she quickly turn around hoping to see her unnies or one of her oppas, but instead she saw a boy breathing heavy, leaning on her shoulder for support.

"You run really fast," The stranger said trying to get air in his lungs

He rised his head slowly and smiled happily at her. His smile was bright and his shinny puraly teeth.

"Are you ok? I saw you running and I felt like something was wrong, so I came after you,"

Minji got up and didn't answer question and walked right pass him.

"That is very rude. It would be nice if just answer my question,"

"Im fine,"

Minji was hugging herself and doesn't have one clue where she is at.

"Do you even know where you are at?"

Minji nodded her head 'no', and kept walking.He quickly walked infront of her.

"Follow me, I know the way back ,unlike you, I pay attition to where I go" The handsome stanger said teaseingly

Minji was staring at the ground, rehearing the words that came out Yuri's mouth.She was lost in though that she bumbed into something, and her eyes quickly shot up.She hit the stanger's back

"Sorry," She whispered. Her turn around quickly and looked at her.

"Here," He handed her his shoes and socks. She stared at them blankly.

"Just take them," She nodded 'no' again and walked right pass him.

"You are barefooted.  Im not about to let you walk around shoeless!" Minji inorged his request and kept walking

"Hey, you don't know the way!"

She stop and waited for him to led the way.He slipped on his shoes and continue to walk.He then takes off his jacket and puts around her shoulder as while he picks her up bridal style.

"Put me down Im to fat for you to carry!" She starting banging on his chest. He looks down at her and smilies.

"Yah! Dont look at me,I hate this feeling right now!"

"What feelings?" He smirked

She punched him in face, he fell to the groud. Minji got away from his embrace and ran forward.

"Damn that girl can punch" He quickly got up and ran after.....again

He stoped and listen. He heard a girl crying...

"Minji?"

"Don't come closer, I don't even want your concern," she said coldly

He walked futher worried about her.

"I think Im ugly and nobody wants to love me! Just like her I wanna be pretty!"

"Minzy, don't say that. You are beautiful," He gently puts his hands on her back

"Don't lie to my face cause I know Im ugly!" She was about to run away again, but he grabbed wrist and pulled into a tight embrace.

"Minji, you're beautiful, don't ever think such negative thoughts of youself, Minzy I know how it feels, hell I even had to dress like a girl, "

"Don't tell me that can understand me so easily,"

"Minzy,"

"Taemin, I want to leave away somewhere, .......This world is full of lies,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note

    I hope you enjoyed, thank you for taking the time to read my crappy fan fic. I stay up all night to write this story lol right now is 4:05 am smh, but feel free to leave a comment and Im sorry if its not as good like other authors on here:P ps I use some of 2ne1 lyrics 'Ugly' to help me write this