Teaser 2, The Techie Princess

The Seoul/Tokyo Cherries Academy's Extraordinaries {Apply Now!}

The Techie Princess

It was a fine day, Jin was walking with her friends Minwoo and Taemin. All three of them wearing headphones listening to music. While they were enjoying music, they saw someone running and passed them.  They looked at the store where the guy came from. They nodded at each other and parted on different ways. Taemin running to the store. Minwoo and Jin following the guy running as they breath heavily. Just a few minutes and the guy stopped, turned around looked at them. The guy said, "What do you want?!". Jin said proudly in her mind,"Tell us if you steal something!". The Guy was shocked when his mouth said everything he did, "I stole from the Grocery Store!!!". Minwoo was informed about Jin's powers so he wasn't shocked. Minwoo said,"Haha, Nice one Jin" he said as he hi-fives Jin. Jin said in her mind,"Bring back what you stole and surrender yourself at the police station NOW!". The guy started walking towards the Grocery store and went inside it. Minwoo and Jin followed him as they meet Taemin who was calming the store owner. "Hey! Great job Jin!" Taemin said as the guy returned what he stole. Jin deactivated her powers as her eyes sparkle and as she was smiling. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Day Jin was riding the public train with another friend Suzy. They were happily looking at the window while the wind is blowing their long hair. "Yah Jin! We'll be late! Can you? You know..." Suzy said as she looking at the window. "I know! I know!" Jin said as her eyes started sparkling and her face forming a smile which means the activation of her powers. Few seconds came and she was smiling as she controls the train and demands it to go faster. After that, they were already in school before they knew. "I knew it! You can do it!" Suzy said as they walk off the train.