Despite the Distance

Despite the Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm okay.

Don't you dare cry again, I scolded myself trying really hard not to go against it.

"No matter how hard you try, you're just going to cry again," he told me as he laughed.

"No, I wo--" and that was it, I couldn't even finish my sentence without having a river of tears gushing out my eyes. "Sehun you jerk!" I continued as he rolled like a buffalo laughing at me.

"You always cry when you watch this movie."

"YOU make me cry! Making me watch that movie so that you could laugh," I said as I pressed pause on the remote.

"That's the least you could do before I leave," he said as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

He's leaving again? "You go out town or country a lot these days."

"Of course," he said as he went on looking for food, "I'm so handsome after all. They need me."

I stood up and walked towards him. "Stop rummaging through my refrigerator and talk to me, Sehuna." He turned around with a loaf on his mouth and then placed it on a plate at the counter behind me. "You go to my house, make me watch that movie and laugh at me when I cry just when you're about to leave again. Are you mocking me?"

He smiled, "you're the only person I know who cries over Winnie the Pooh even if you watch it over and over again." He leaned forward, placing his hands on the counter and having me in between them, "aren't I a true best friend for being here for you when you cry?"

Best friend.

I flicked his nose making him squat on the floor with pain. "That's little of what you could possibly get if you don't stop this nonsense. Go home and pack your bags. I won't be able to see you off tomorrow since I have school."

"Psh. Yes, umma. Good night!" He said, closing the door behind him with a loud thud.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aren't you going to see him off?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter