This is NOT happening

Hot Guy Cute Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mark, stop pacing around, you’re gonna burn a hole in the ground,” YoungJae tried to lighten the mood but failed miserably when Mark glared at him.

 

“This isn’t funny YoungJae. My boyfriend’s been kidnapped by this- this- THIS FREAK! And I don’t even know where the bloody hell they are!”

 

Mark groaned in frustration, his head was spinning and his heart was restless. This cannot be happening, they’ve only got together for a while and now this was happening. Who the hell was this freak anyway!? It’s only been a few hours since BamBam went missing but so many things could have happened for the past hours they’ve been sitting here doing nothing.

 

“We’re not doing nothing, Mark. We’re trying, we really are. It’s just really difficult since you think its not exactly a good idea to call the police,” Yugyeom spoke.

 

Mark hadn’t even realized he was saying his thoughts out loud. When he turned to snap at the other, he stopped immediately at the sight of Yugyeom’s face. His face tired and his eyes sad. This was his best friend for heaven’s sake, the guilt of not telling the others about his suspicions earlier was eating him to his bones. Tears were stinging at the back of his eyes, this was his fault. If only he had told the others sooner, if only he had confronted the guy the moment he saw BamBam become uncomfortable. Maybe he could have prevented all this from happening. Hot tears streamed down his face and soft whimpers escaped his mouth, feeling so ashamed of himself. He felt warm arms wrap themselves around him and he cried even louder.

 

“Hey, hey. It’s okay. We’ll find it alright? Everything’s going to be okay,” Jackson whispered in the other’s ear, hugging him closer into him embrace.

 

“I can’t lose him, I can’t lose him,” Mark repeated, legs giving up and all the anger and frustration from earlier gone, replaced by sadness and emptiness.

 

Bringing his knees to his chest, he hugged himself and buried his face into his knees. He can’t believe this was happening.

 

“Mark, maybe we should tell the police? Maybe they can help? Please?” Jaebum asked softly, sitting beside Mark as gently as he could. He didn’t want to scare off the younger.

 

“B-But what if that freak does something to BamBam when he finds out we called the police? What then? I can’t lose him Jae, I can’t,”

 

Mark cried. He cried as hard as he could. Never would he have thought something like this would’ve happened. He would trade anything to get his boyfriend back. Even his own life. There was knock on the door that shocked all of them. When the door opened, none of them expected to see who it was.

 

“Beer, Bank, Baby. What are you doing here?” Jaebum stood up almost immediately, shocked to see BamBam’s siblings.

“We heard what happened to our brother, that guy called Baby not long after you called me, Mark,” Beer said but his note was neither angry or accusing.

 

“I’m so sorry, I should have taken better care of him, I should have looked after him better. I’m so sorry. This is all my fault, I’m a horrible boyfriend, I understand if all of you hate me,” Mark said softly, staring at the floor, not wanting to look at the Thai siblings’ eyes, knowing that they were angry at him.

 

“Mark? Hey, hey. Look at me,” Beer’s voice was getting louder which meant he was coming closer. Mark only shook his head, eyes closing tight.

 

“Mark, please?” It was Baby’s voice now, her voice was sad, pleading. Mark let out s deep sigh and looked infront of him. The three siblings were sitting infront of him with sad smiles on their face.

 

“It’s okay, Mark. It’s not your fault, don’t blame yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter