That Person is Luhan

That Person

First Song: Play

I still remember the day we first met...

 

A fine day where the sun is shining brightly.

 

I was walking at the sidewalks, holding a bunch of paper bags. Then I accidentaly bumped into someone. I looked up to see a set of sparkling eyes.

"Uhm, are you alright?" he worriedly asked. I stood up and he helped me pick up my things. I smiled as a thanks.

"Yes." I replied. He took out his handkerchief and wiped my face as he leaned closer. I blushed at the contact.

"T-thanks." I said. He smiled again and ruffled my hair.

"Luhan." he said and caressed my cheeks. The moment I looked up to react, he was gone. * she doen't know me? That's a first* he thought as he walk off.

 

 

 

It was Monday which means school resumes. I was quietly staring outside the window as I wait for our homeroom teacher to arrive.

"Everyone, listen up! Your task for this week is to interview the kingkas. You can start now. That's all." she said. I sighed. *how can I do that? I can't even talk to anyone except my parents. And to interview one of the most gorgeous guys her in our school is a big NO for me.* I thought.

"But Ms. Lee, the kingkas wouldn't let anyone interview them. That's the reason why no one her knows about their true selves." one of the students questioned. The teacher sighed.

"Okay... I'll be giving you a month to finish this project. If you can't, detention for one week. Class dismissed." she firmly said and left. Ms. Lee is a very strict teacher that's why everyone follows her instructions and never tried to complain.

 

 

 

It was lunch time and I sat at the school garden to have lunch. it was my usual place. I'm too shy to eat at the cafeteria. Maybe it's also the reason why I barely know any students here. I was happily munching my food when I felt someone staring at me. I looked to see... *its him again.* I thought. He walked to me and sat beside me.

"Hi." he greeted with a warm smile.

"H-hi." I stuttered. It's the first time someone started a conversation with me. He seemed to notice my shocked expression so he flashed me a wink.

"What are you eating?" he asked as he eyed my food.

"Uhm... lunch?" I said. He smirked and ruffled my hair.

"Can we share?" he trailed off. I blushed and nodded.

"Sure. If you're that hungry, go on." I said and smiled at him. He looked at the opposite direction as he blushed.

 

 

 

A couple of weeks had passed and me and Luhan had gotten a lot closer. I also found out that he was one of the kingkas in our school. So I already completed my task for Ms. Lee. I didn't had a hard time convincing him because when I first asked him, he immediately said yes. *who said that interviewing one of the kingkas would be impossible?* i thought and shook my head. Luhan also helped me build my confidence. But I'm still shy in front of strangers and to those whom I'm not close with. The queenkas also seemed to notice my building closeness with Luhan. And that made them hate me.

 

I was walking at the hallway when five tall guys blocked me. They pushed me into the wall and one of them started punching me. Blood came out from my mouth and my stomach was hurting so bad. I felt my knees weakening and I collapsed on the floor. Those five guys left but soon after, three girls appeared and started kicking me in every part of my body. It was the queenkas. I'm too afraid and weak to fight back. When they assured that I'm not moving, they dragged me in the middle of the school field where every student would see me.

"This is Choi Ah Ri and she will be our new target." she shouted through the megaphone. She leaned closer to me.

"Too bad Luhan and EXO isn't here to save you." she whispered and laughed wickedly. I was breating hard and my vision is starting to get blurry. A few moments later, all of the students start throwing eggs at me. I felt a couple of it hit my head and everything went black.

 

 

 

 

I woke up at the school clinic with the nurse sitting beside me. She looked at me with a worried face.

"Ms. Lee saw what happened and she punished all of those who hurted you. They'll face her wrath. It's the first time I saw Ms. Lee that angry." she said. She stood up and handed me a glass of water.

"You must be thirsty." she said and smiled. I looked up and gave her my warmest smile.

"Aw~ you're so cute! I wonder why they hate you so much. You seemed so fragile and innocent." she cooed.

 

 

After an hour, I was sent home. My parents aren't home yet because of business. They're always out of town. I looked around the house. I'm always alone. I sat at one corner and tears started to roll on my cheeks. *I'm crying.* It was ten years ago since the last time I cried. And that was when I got bullied at my old school. And today, I got bullied again. I was crying softly when I fell asleep.

 

 

 

The next day, everyone was laughing at me and giving me glares. I felt so little. But luckily, I reached my class safely. I went to my seat and looked outside.

Time flies fast and it was already end of classes. I haven't seen Luhan since the morning. I sighed. *where are you when I needed you the most?* I thought. Then someone covered my face and dragged me somewhere. When the person lifted the cover, we were already at the pool. A lot of students are sorrounding us with excited expressions. *not again...* Then a guy pushed me into the water. I struggled to remain at the surface. I don't know how to swim! I was panicking but after a few seconds, I grew tired and I was starting to lose consciousness. *Luhan!* I screamed through my thoughts. I was about to pass out as I felt someone dragging me up the surface. I managed to recognize his face. "You came..." I weakly said and everything went black.

 

 

 

I woke up in a large room painted with black and white. It seems like a guy's room. The room was filled with elegance and luxury. A guy came in holding a tray. He sat beside me and tucked the hair covering my face behind my ears. I smiled at him. He placed the tray at the bedside table and grabbed the bowl. He started to feed me.

"Thanks a lot, Luhan." I said and hugged him. He huuged me back. Then I started crying again. I don't know why but I feel safe and comfortable with him.

"Why didn't you stand for your self?" he softly and worriedly asked. I shook my head. He shook my shoulders.

"Yah! Wake up please! You must learn how to defend yourself. What if I'm not there to save you?! You could've died! And it's not the first time they pained you. Ms. Lee told me that you were beaten up yesterday." he scolded and tears fell from his eyes. *Luhan's crying... the strong and brave Luhan is crying because of me.* He looked at me with warm eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt Ahri-ah. Promise me you'll stand up for your self from now on, okay?" I nodded and he smiled. "You really care about me..." I said and hugged him again.

 

 

 

The next day, Luhan went to my house so that we can come to school together. He held my hand as we walk at the school grounds. And this time, the glares I'm receiving were all deadly. I tightened my grip on Luhan's hand. "Don't be afraid. I'm here." he whispered.

 

 

Click Play. It will help you feel the next part

A month had passed. During those days, Luhan helped me go through everything. We suffered a lot. But whatever happened, we are still together. I discovered that Luhan is suffering from a deadly disease. And it was my turn to stay by his side no matter what. He also never left my side like he promised. One day, everything seemed not normal. I can't find Luhan anywhere I searched. I started to panic. I bumped into Sehun.

"Where's Luhan?" I asked as I was holding back my tears from falling. Sehun looked down and held my hand.

"Luhan... h-he's gone." Sehun sadly said. I collapsed on the floor as I started crying. Sehun kneeled down and hugged me. I quickly run I and went to my car and drove outside the school. I went to a place far away from everyone. A place where I can voice out what I feel.

 

 

I went to the beach. I was still crying. My eyes were puffy.

"W-why Luhan?! Why?! You said you would never leave me. You broke you promise..." I shouted at the blue ocean. The person who helped me with everything. The person who thought me how to fight. The person who thought me how to laugh and be happy. The person who thought me how to love... was gone. I was still mourning and it started raining. *Even the sky is crying.* I stay glued to my spot. I don't care about getting wet. I'm still hurting about Luhan. My Luhan was gone. My world was gone. I'm all alone now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

It's been a year since Luhan left. Everyday, I will come back to the beach. It's the only place that can comfort me and wipe away all the pain even just for a while. It was the same time of the year. Where I first met Luhan. The sun was shining brightly like this. I want to go back to that time and tell him how much I love him. I regret that I wasn't able to let him know how I feel. It was too late now. Luhan was gone and is out of my reach. But he will always remain here in my heart. A big part of it will always be only for him. I decided to walk by the shore. Sea water already touching my bare feet. I closed my eyes and felt the wind brushing on my skin. When I opened my eyes, I saw a guy standing meters from me. He was also facing me. But I can't see his face clearly. I squinted my eyes to see a clearer view of his face. After a few minutes, I ran as quickly as I can to him. I reached out to touch him but I felt nothing. Luhan smiled at me amd disappeared.

 

*He still came back for me even though he's dead. Luhan... I will never let you go. The bond we shared, will always be treasured deep inside me. Someday we will be together again. And when that time comes, we will be together, forever. Goodbye Luhan, for now.*

 

 


 

What do you think? Is it good or bad? Tell me~ :))