My Heaven

My Heaven

Today's date is 24/7. Today is the birthday of my beloved Hanna. I want to invite her to go out to eat along with me. I want to make a surprise on the day of her birthday.

 

hanna: * phone lift * 

seunghyun: yeobseyo? 

hanna: oppa ... 

seunghyun: are you free now? 

hanna: yes, but why? 

seunghyun: I want to invite you to go eat today :)

hanna: eh? oppa, you said you're going to outstation 

seunghyun: I'm lazy to go to the outstation, I think I want to go out with you today 

hanna: oh .. erm ... But oppa, I think you are hiding something because all of a sudden you invite me out 

seunghyun: is not * while holding a small box * 

hanna: Really? 

seunghyun: yes, I don't have to hide any thing

hanna: ... oh ... if like that, I'm going now 

seunghyun: haa .. ok :) 

hanna: goodbye .... ... 

seunghyun: * shocked * what are you say? * I suddenly heard the sound of car horns and her phone is switched off *

 

It's been 3 years passed, the incident is still fresh in my memory. I still can't forget it, I still can't forget her smile, her eyes, and her tears. Wherever I was, I saw hanna around.

 

hanna: * lollipop * 

seunghyun: * just looked at her * 

hanna: * looks at me * erm .. you want too?? * smiles * 

seunghyun: hanna ... * Goes to her *

 

When I want to hug her, she suddenly disappeared from my view. I felt disappointed and left from there.

 

seunghyun: hanna .. I still can't forget you .. If my request is fulfilled, I just want you back to me .. please! 

unknown: if you say so, you just make a request to do hanna back at you 

seunghyun: huh?

 

I was surprised because suddenly heard the voice of someone behind me. I immediately looked back and I saw a store there.

 

seunghyun: * surprised * since when this store are here?

 

Once again I was surprised that there was a strange couple in the store. Then I went to the store. I saw a little girl yellow-haired with elderly uncle bodied-built.

 

seunghyun: what uncle said earlier? 

old uncle: I don't said anything 

seunghyun: oh .. maybe it my imagination 

little girl: please take these cans, your request will be fulfilled if you drink it

seunghyun: urrmm?

old uncle: i'm sorry for my grandson, she's a little weird 

seunghyun: * just nods * 

old uncle: but .. These cans really going to fulfill your request, you just take it one cans to try. I give this to you for free 

seunghyun: * without question, I just take it from the little girl *

 

At home: 


I still wondered what the old uncle said earlier. I just see the cans on the table. 


seunghyun: is it true what he said that? * takes the cans * if it is true, I just want to hanna come back to me  * sipping cans *

 

"Bamm!" All of a sudden I heard my door open. I immediately turned toward the door and I could not believe what my eyes are seeing now. She .....

 

hanna: oppa! you so late! I wait for you there until night! 

seunghyun: ...... han .. na ....?? 

hanna: urmm? *  go towards me * since when you have a bad beard?! * While hitting my head *

seunghyun: Argh! That hurts!

hanna: Match with your face! Now I want you to get rid of your bad accessories

seunghyun: fine ... T.T

 

She was back at me but I still can't believe that she had re-emerged. Hanna's attitude, Hanna's eyes, Hanna's voice and the clothes I choose for hanna, everything same with her.

 

seunghyun: is it her twin? * I ask myself * 

hanna: This rabbit is cute, right? : D 

seunghyun: * I hug her * 

hanna: oppa? 

seunghyun: I miss you, hanna 

hanna: * giggle * I also miss you, oppa

 

We have spent time together today. I don't want to lose her once again.

 

at han river: 


I looked at my watch and the clock pointing at 11:54 p.m. Suddenly I felt something in my shirt pocket. Then I took it and it was a box.

 

hanna: * looks at the sky * woahh, the stars were so beautiful :D 

seunghyun: yes, it was beautiful :) 

hanna: * she looked at me with a smile * 

seunghyun: hanna, do you want to be with me forever? * While showing the ring to her * 

hanna: * pleased * seunghyun ... you .. you want me to ... * All of a sudden she disappears *

seunghyun: * shocked * hanna? * Look around * HANNA??!!!

 

I find her around, but I could not find her. Suddenly I remembered the old uncle. I kept to run fast to go to that store again. 


seunghyun: I have to go to the store. I had to ask the cans again. if I did not get along with hanna. at least I know the answer from her

 

When I got to the place, the store was no longer there. Now I realized this was just my imagination. 


at home:

 

When I want entered the room. I noticed a white paper pierced with roses on the table. So I took it. On opening the paper. I am heartened to read what is written on the white paper. 


seunghyun: thank you .. * I smiled as my eyes started tearing * 


The next day:

 

Today's date is 24/7. Today is her birthday. Today I went to visit her grave. 


seunghyun: * look her grave * hanna .. thanks because you want be with me forever * kneeling and started to cry * You're the only one who is in my life ... I really loved you ..

hanna: * appears in front of me * oppa :) 

seunghyun: * look at her * hanna ... * Stand * 

hanna: oppa, don't cry,  I was going to cry too * she wiped my tears * 

seunghyun: Well, I will not cry anymore :) 

hanna: like that :) 

seunghyun: hmm .. I want to give something to you, now give me your hand 

hanna: okay * gives her hand *

seunghyun: * I sheathe the ring on her sweet finger * 

hanna: * smiling happy * thank you, oppa 

seunghyun: you welcome :) 

hanna: I have to go now, take care yourself carefully, oppa :) * disappears *

seunghyun: yes, I will take care of me :) * look back to her grave * before I move away from here, I want to tell something to you, if I die someday, I'll go to you because you are ... 

     

                         "YOU ARE MY HEAVEN" 


I then walking to leaving from there and I want to live like everyone else.