PROLOGUE

The Day You Said Goodnight

 

 

Summer 2002, when his family decided to stay in Seoul and live China. After his parents got devorsed and his mother marry a Korean bussiness man 12 years ago, his life was not easy at all. He have to face his step-father everyday and pretended to be okey coz his mom kept on telling him to obey everything that she says. Living in Seoul is not what he’s  dreaming of, he wanted to live with his dad in Guangzhu, but sadly he already had another family just like his mom. On the other hand, his Step-father was kind somewhat bacame his companion than his own mother, and his thankful for that. He owned the Biggest shopping mall in South Korea, and always busy but never forget to play basketball with him every weekend and watched movies together with his haft sister.

 

Not long after, their parents sent him and her sister at school after studying Korean language and culture at home. It was difficult at first, but he has a strong determination and he easily overcomes his fear. He became a basketball player after winning the Schools’ yearly tryouts. He became instant popular with students and became friends with other.

 

He do things that is common for a high school, like ditching some of his classes, cheats when he didn’t studies and slept in the class, But  just like everybody, his not perfect.

As a normal teenager he is, he does have crushes and admired girls. And one particular person catches his attention.

“Yah, Baekhyun-ah, have you send the letter?” Kris asked his friend who is busy munching his burger.

“Neh, hyung!! I’m sure, by this moment, Suji-ssi is finally reading your letter.”  He replied with a grin.

“Wait!!What!? Suji?” Kris widens his eyes. 

“Yes, Bae Su Ji. You said Suji, a while ago”

“No!! I said SeulJi, BaeSeulJi!! Damn! Someone might misunderstand it because of you!!” he started to panic and didn’t know what to do.

“But I heard Su—“

“Stop!” Kris cut him off. “Let’s go, let’s get the letter before it’s too late.”

They immediately went to the junior’s locker area where Baekhyunplaced the letter. But then, it’s too late. A tall girl, with long wavy black hair, wearing an eyeglass was standing exactly in the front of the locker where the letter has been placed. And it seems like she is reading something.

“She must be Su Ji , let’s talk to her.” Baekhyun insisted but Kris hushed him.

“shh.. Let’s just forget about it, I think she don’t know me. I don’t put my name on it, so I’m saved.” Kris smiled, while hiding behind a cabinet not too far from the locker area.

“Ahh~ Hyung~ i… think…i… wrote your name outside the envelope.” Baekhyun bows his head and plays with his fingers.

“MWO!!!????” Kris voice echoed through the whole corridor, causing for the people passing by to stare at them including the girl they are talking about.

Kris froze that moment. Just then, he didn’t realize that the girl was starting to approach him.

“Excuse me, you’re Kris Wu right?” the girl smiled and continues. “I’m Su Ji, but just call me Suzy. And… you sent me a letter” Kris didn’t know what to answer so he just nodded.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be in a relationship right now. I hope you’ll understand… I’m sorry again.” She smiled again and handed him his letter. Kris get it and nodded, the girl turn around and leave them.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris didn’t know why, but he somehow being thankful to Baekhyun ruined his courtship to someone, because now he found the one.

                “Oppa! I’m going to introduce to you my bestfriend. Be nice to her okey!” Krystal said linking her arm to his.

                “Okey, I tried my best” Kris said, pinching her sisters’ nose.

 

                This time, he don’t know if it is coincidence or it is truly a fate, because the girl they accidently sent the letter was actually his sisters’ best friend.  Thinking why this is happening, he just ignored it at first. But he can’t deny the fact that she is really beautiful, warm and smart as well, the reason why he became attracted to her. He begun searching her online, and found out that she is a music student and great in playing piano. He will check her schedules, randomly sent her paper roses and he even cleaned her piano before her lesson started. He became sort of stalker in that case actually.

 

               “Princess, about your best friend…”

                “You like her??” Krystal blurted out.

                “Yea- I mean No! Aish… how do I explained this?”

                “It’s okay Oppa. But I think you still have to wait until she gets 18, her parents were kind of strict you know, they want her to focus on her study since she’s an only child. You better be patient.” Krystal explained.

                “But I don’t say that going to court her.”  Kris defended his self.

                “Yes you don’t, but your action does.” Krystal said raising her eyebrows.

Yes, he indeed like her, but just like what his sister said he better be patient and wait for the right time when he can say what he truly feels for her,

 

He acted cool whenever his with her, but the truth is that he’s so nervous and wanted to melt every time she looks at him. They become really close, when she has a piano practice; he will sneak out and tried to watch her outside her room.When the time for her recital came, he was there watching and cheering for her. Suzy did the same thing, whenever he had a basketball practice she will asked Krystal to come with her; they will seat in the bleacher and watch him until they are finish. She will go to his game and cheer for him. They always join each other every lunch break, together withBaekhyun and Krystal.

Time passes by too fast, that they didn’t realize she’s turning 18, the moment he’d been waiting for.

                “I know I’ve been so coward right from the start. But Suzy, I just want you to know that I like you. I can’t remember when this feeling started, but I don’t care. I like everything about you. The way you talk, the way you walk, the way you smile the way you look at me… name it! Everything, even your flaws… and I love the way you are. If you give me a chance.. “Kris take a deep breath and hold Suzy’s hand before he continues “Will you be my Girlfriend?”

                Suzy was still startled by Kris’ confession and now he’s asking her to be his girlfriend? But who she is to say no, when she feel the same way too?

                “Yes, Kris!” without a hesitation she answered.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                After his long awaited confession he and Suzy are now officially in a relationship. Just like any other couple, their relationship was not perfect; they had misunderstanding sometimes but they make sure to talk and reconcile in the end of the day. They knew each other’s likes and secrets that they become like best friends. They shares their first everything with each other.

                “Are you nervous?” Kris asked Suzy while her hair.

                Suzy nodded while looking in his eyes.

                “I can still wait if you’re still not ready.”

                “It’s okay, just be gently.”  She said and slightly smiled

                He kissed her forehead before looking at her. “This will hurt.” He said.

                “It’s okay, coz it’s you.”

                It hurts indeed, but she doesn’t care anymore. She loves him and he loved her too, and that’s enough for them to be in each other’s arm.

 

                But maybe it’s true. Not good things will end up just the same; your first love will be your first heartbreak; thinks that fells are meant to be broke, and it’s them.

 

________________________________TO BE CONTINUED__________________________________

 

HERE IS MY UPDATE... THANKS TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED AND UPVOTED ME AND ALSO TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS!!

THIS IS JUST AN INTRODUCTION, THE REAL DEAL WILL BEGIN REAL SOON....