Chapter 2

Could It Be?

Kim Joonmyun.

 

            I was chewing my dinner when suddenly one of the butlers came in to dining room. He brought phone in his hand and walked to my mom.

            “Excuses me Ma’am, there is a phone call from Mrs. Wu.” He bowed at my mom.

            “Mrs. Wu? Eonni? Why suddenly she call me?”  my mom can’t stop talking. It’s her habit.

            She took the phone from the butler. I kept chewing my dinner and looking at my mom. Hmm, who is that before? Mrs. Wu? Wu? Is it possible that it about my cousins? And I beamed because of the thought.

            But my mom’s expression changed after she talked for a while on the phone. It was like there was a dark cloud above her. And the conversation was getting serious and for me I was getting curious.

            My dinner was almost done when my mom ended the phone talk. I looked at her. Hope that she would explain what happened. I know my mom can’t resist my curious and sparkling eyes. And I kept looking at her.

            “What happened umma?” I asked her, finally, after a long time watched her on the phone. And she smiled at me.

            “Your cousins will move here. They will go to the same school as yours.” I widened my eyes.

            “Eo? Really umma? So I bet it will be fun.” I grinned at her and couldn’t hide my excitement.

            “Yes, next week they will arrive here. Be a good boy okay?” I chuckled at her question.

            “Umma, I always be a good boy you know.” she smiled. “But umma, is there any serious issue that happened?”

            My mom just shook her head as an answer. Okay, my mom started it again. The secret secret game. She messed my hair and stood up from her chair.

            “Joonmyun, finish your dinner okay? Umma want to take care of your cousin documents.” I nodded and after that my mom went out from dining room, left me here alone.

            I took my cell phone and searched Kris hyung’s phone number. And pressed dial after finding it. It took a while and then I heard dial sound. Waited for couple of minutes then I heard his voice.

            “Hallo?” he said.

            “Hi hyung! How are you?”

            “I’m fine Joonmyun. I think I know why you are calling me now.” he chuckled.

            “Yes, I’m just too excited hyung. Are you really going move here?” I asked him with over whelming sound.

            “Yes, I am. Why so happy Joonmyun?” he laughed.

            “Because it’s boring here hyung. You know, being the only child it’s not fun at all. It’s lonely here.”

            “Why? Don’t you have any friends?”

            “Of course I have hyung. Aish, but they don’t live here with me.”

            “Don’t be over excited.”

            “Why I can’t? Finally we can go to same school hyung.”

            “That’s right. I miss playing around with you too.”

            “That’s what I mean. But hyung, why are you suddenly moving here?” I asked.

            “That’s because Krystal.” He sighed.

            “Eo? Krystal? She is still being playful girl?” I lift one of my eyebrows as I asked.

            “She pushed my father’s limit too far.”

            “She just looks for some attentions from you. And Krystal did a good thing too. Because of her you’ll be here soon hyung.”

            “You’re right. I hope she will be brighter at there.”

            “Okay hyung, I think I should do many things. I will prepare lot of things for you.”

            “Please Joonmyun-ah~ don’t do anything stupid.”

            “I just want to welcoming you~. See you next week. Prepare!”

            He just laughed and said ‘Yo’ before he ended our phone talk.

            I should tell Haena about this. I chuckled. Maybe Haena can give a little bit lessons to Krystal. And yes! I should prepare a welcome party for them. It won’t be fun if they just come and no one welcoming them in a very good way. I clicked my fingers and looked for Haena contact. Let’s plan something fun.

 

*_*

 

Krystal Wu

 

            “Why you come with me?” I kept asking the same question to my Ge.

            “I just want to have fun I said.” Kris Ge gave me his face. “I want to go to another galaxy.”

            I raised my eyebrows after hearing his answer. What happened with my perfect Ge? He absolutely has brain problem. Maybe too much study and get lot of A’s score make his brain I don’t know hmm, not in the right way? Whatever.

            “Please Kris Ge, it’s just Korea. A next door island. Not outer space.” I crossed my arm. “And please wear anything that can cover you or disguise you Ge. I’m tired every girl in this airport keeps starring at you.”

            “Okay sweety, don’t worry. I know you’re jealous.” My jaw dropped as hearing Ge’s answer. He pulled out a sun glasses from his coat pocket and wear it. “I’m a cold city guy.”

            I rolled my eyes. How can this Ge act so nice and perfectly like a prince in front of my father and like an idiot in front of me.

            “Please, I wanna puke now.” He laughed at my reaction.

            He pulled my hand and commanded to walk faster to the boarding pass gate. But I kept my pace slow so I could spend more time. Because before I go to that another country blablabla that my father told me, I want to meet Tao. I looked around try to find a tall young man with fierce eye. But rather than fierce eyes I prefer panda eyes but Tao doesn’t like it and will wushu me if he knows.

            “Krystal!” that was Tao voice.

            I turned my head to where the voice came from and found Tao waved his hand to catch my attention. I pulled my hand from Ge hand and ran to Tao. But before I could greet Tao properly there were two body guards that blocked my way to Tao. They gripped my arms and pulled me back to where Kris Ge stood. Confused look appeared on Tao’s face.

            “Yaaa, what are you doing?!” I shouted at them and tried to release myself from the tight grip.

            “Sorry Miss, Mr. Wu told us to not letting you meet any of your friends.” One of the body guards answered my question.

            “No. Nonono, let me meet Tao for a while!” I kept shouting and moving my arms, hope that they will loosen their grip.

            “I’m sorry miss.” They kept dragged me to the boarding pass gate.

            Tao looked at me and gave me a courage smile. He showed his fist and mouthed fighting to me. But hell no, I will go like forever to another country and they didn’t give a change to meet my best friend and say goodbye? off.

            “Please just let her meet her friend.” Suddenly Ge held my arm. “And I’m sure both of you are hurting my sister now. Don’t make a scene here in airport.”

            They, finally, let go of my arms and I ran to Tao after that. Tao was chuckling at me when I stood in front of him.

            “What?” I glared at him.

            “You know, it’s like one of those drama scenes.” And he laughed.

            “Shut up.”

            “Fighting Krystal! When it’s already holiday I will make sure to visit you.” He messed my hair.

            “No one will nag at me anymore.” I wiped my non-exist tears from my eyes. And he laughed.

            “That’s! I know you love my nags.” I gave him my face. “What with that face? I know you love me.”

            “Shut up~” I hit Tao arm.

            “Ouch, it’s not hurt.” He laughed and so did I.

            “Krystal, we should go. Our flight it’s about to take off.” Kris ge appeared and held my shoulders. “Thank you Tao for coming.”

            “Don’t worry ge.” He saluted at us and waved his hand to shoo me away and go to boarding gate.

            I waved my hand and said good bye to Tao. I turned my body and followed Kris ge leading the way to boarding gate. For the last time I turned my head to see Tao smiling at me. I smiled back at him. Walked forward, I sighed, good bye home. I hope there will be more like home than this one. 

*_*