Describe The Color Red

Describe The Color Red

When she smirks at you across the bar, it's the color of her lips. Sojin's painted lips stretched in a smirk. The deep red contrasting with the clean white of her teeth. Daehyun's cheeks quickly matched the color of her flirty lips.

 

When you dip her in the middle of the dance floor, it is the color of her dress. Daehyun twirled Sojin around one moretime before pulling her close to his chest and dipping her low. The tips of her hair barely brushed the floor before he scooped her back into his arms.

 

When you make love, it's the color of the traces you want her to leave on your body. Daehyun groaned deeply at the feel of Sojin's manicured nails dragging across the skin of his back as she came apart under him. He followed quickly and came shortly after her, the evidence of his pleasure splashed across her flat stomach. He knew in the morning that his back would be covered  in scarlet red tracks and small cresent dents.

 

When she says she loves you, it's the color tinted on your cheeks.

"Daehyun, I love you." Sojin smiled and kissed her fiance's cheek. Daehyun's heart sped up and he smiled widely, his eyes filled the same love.

"I love you too, Sojin." He held her close and dipped his head to kiss her properly on her lips.