Prologue ✼✼

❝Our Twenties❞ ✼✼ The Start of our Adulthood ✼✼ STORY STARTING✼
t e a s e r 
prologue
 

"YO GUYS." Jongdae greets his highschool friends and gives each of the two guys a forced highfive and sits down on the long cafe table. The three of them had decided to hang out since it's been a while from when they've last hung out.

"How's life been without your uniforms?" Jongdae asks rather loudly while having is permanent smile on.

"It's only been a week since getting out of highschool Jongdae." His friend Junhyung answers.

"DOESN'T MATTER GUYS! SCHOOL IS OUT AND WE'RE ADULTS AND WE CAN GO DRINKING AND HAVE SOJU AND GET WASTED AND GO HOME AND REMEMBER ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND-"

"Jongdae guess what?" Jongdae's other friend Seoyoon asks cheekily, "I invited 3 girls to hang out with us." Jongdae tilts his head and sits back down looking at the table. His whole demeanour changes from loud and outgoing to shy and quiet. "And here they are."

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" The girls take a seat in front of them.

"Hey ladies~" Seoyoon replies and Junhyung smacks Seoyoon's shoulder, probably for being too greasy.

"Hello!" One of the girls chirp, and Jongdae feels her staring at him.

Jongdae's back stiffens and he scratches his neck. He is secretly murdering his friends in his imaginations. His friends should know how
much he freezes and gets nervous in front of girls.

"Jongdae-yah, aren't you going to say anything" Junhyung asks teasingly.

"H-heh? Say what?" He knows today is going to be a very long day.

✼✼✼✼

 "CHANYEOLLIE HYUNG, WE MISSED YOUUU." A hord of young youth run up towards the big giant. Their arms were flailing for attention and Chanyeol was simply smiling towards them. It was a friday, meaning Chanyeol had left to visit his local hospital to volunteer.

"HELLO YOUNG CHILDREN, HOW ARE YOU?" Chanyeol asks whilst on his knees in attempt to hug all the children in his arms at once which fails.

"Where have you been? You forgot my birthday." Minyool, who is only 5 asks with a frown on his face. He's obviously upset and disappointed.

"Hyung had a test, but don't be upset, I got you a present!" Chanyeol says while ruffling each kids heads with love and affection.

"You brought me a present?" Minyool chimes.

"I want a present too!" Another kid chimes.

"I BROUGHT EVERYONE A PRESENT AND CUPCAKES." Boomes Chanyeol as he slowly stand up.

"YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY" The kids reply. Their faces show only happiness and it makes Chanyeol's heart flutter with joy. He points to the table where stacks of cupcakes are and the other kids run there which leaves Minyool and Chanyeol together.

"Hyung got you a transformers figure!"

Minyool twinkles. Chanyeol takes out the figure from his pocket and Minyools smiles, giving Chanyeol a big hug.

"HYUNG IS THE BEST."

"I know." Chanyeol replies. His smile almost falters at the thought of how good the world would be if everyone were to be as innocent and sweet as children.

✼✼✼✼

"Now decorate to your preferences!" The cooking teacher says loudly.

Kyungsoo smiles to his baked cake with cream covering it. He wonders how he should decorate it and decides simple is the answer. Kyungsoo's eyebrow unconciously furrow in concentration as he holds the piping bad and doesn't notice the cooking teacher watching him behind his shoulder. As he finishes, he smiles contently at his creation wondering if it will taste as good as it looks. He's proud of his creation and nods to himself.

"May I try some Kyungsoo?" The teacher asks and Kyungsoo is taken aback.

"O-of course." Kyungsoo takes out his knife and slices a piece for the teacher. He is pretty nervous because he hasn't even tasted it and if it tastes bad then he will feel ashamed and his teacher is a professional. Kyungsoo looks at the teacher expectantly and observes for a positive or negative expression for feedback. The teacher swallows down the bite and smiles.

"I think you have talent Kyungsoo!"

✼✼✼✼

Kris is in his room, painting on his new masterpiece. He's been sitting in the same position for the last 5 hours. Each he makes with his acrylic is done with complete precision and accurancy. His mind is completely blank. He doesn't think when he paints because his hands do all the work for him. The artist is pretty much an epitome of perfection when it comes to his talent for art.

His house has been empty and quiet, allowing him to concentrate and focus on his work. He's been alone the entire day, allowing him to realize -he really has no social life.
 
✼✼✼✼

"Jongin, how does this move look like to you?" Sehun asks Jongin.
The two of them are in a practice room alone and it's 1 am. Neither care about the time. It's been a hell long since they got a mirror room to themselves and so they make sure the time is spent productively to practice on their dance moves. It's been almost impossible to practice with the tests they had in school but since they are entering university, they don't have to worry as much for studying and they can pursue there hobbies.

"It looks fine, but raise your arm and lean in a little, it will look more cleaner." Jonging responds to Sehun's suggestion.

"Thanks." Says Sehun.

The music is and the boys' faces' are turned from smiles to game faces. As the beat drops, their bodies move to the rhythm and their twists and turns correspond to the music smoothly.

This is the only time they can focus and do what they really want to do. As adults, they know becoming a famous dancer is a one in a million chance and thus, their passion for dancing must be kept as a hobby. They know not all dreams can come true.

 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
 author's note
 
» HEY THIS IS OTHER AUTHOUR. DO YOU FEEL A DIFFERENCE in WRITING STYLES WITH THE ONE IN THE PROLOGUE TEASER? YEAH, WELL THERE SHOULD BE A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE. ANYWAYS, WE'RE BUSY PLANNING THE STORY AND UNFORTUNATELY, NOT ALL OF YOU WILL BE CHOSEN.... it's simply because your characters contradict too much with the characters we planned in mind.... So sorry and please don't be disappointed as we plan to continue and make more and more apply fictions! 8D We purposely chose six exo members for this progogue, let's see how well you read this authors note, 8D if you think read it up to this point, you deserve a cookie and put a "8D" in your comment.
So guys~~ As we promised, A PROLOGUE! I really have nothing to say because... I wrote everything I needed to say in the chapter prior to this so...
OH! Reminder to all you who've subscribed but haven't applied yet! HURRY AND APPLY. PUH-LEASE. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MORE APPLICANTS1!!
Okay, we love you all peace! And study hard my friends~ 8D