Chapter 1

Maybe I Do Want You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The last thing you remember hearing is your boyfriend, well now ex boyfriend, slamming the passenger car door of your car.  Once again you two got into a fight and once again it was about your best friend Dae Hyun.  Your boyfriend was pretty jealous of your friendship with Dae Hyun.  He didn't like how you were so close with him.  You always told him how ridiculous he acted about it and insisted you and Dae Hyun were just friends though you knew he didn't believe you.  Now the more you think about it the more you don't even believe yourself.  You have been best friends with Dae Hyun since middle school.  He was the first one to talk to you when you were the new student at the school.  He made sure you got to all your classes and even sat with you at lunch.  Since then you have been best friends.   Your ex boyfriend would always say that he can tell Dae Hyun likes you by the way he looks at you.  You always laughed it off saying there was no way that was true.  Dae Hyun would never see you in girlfriend type of way right?  Also you would never see Dae Hyun in the boyfriend type of way right?  Right?  Right?  Well now you weren't too sure about that.

 

You are pulled over on the side of the road where your ex had got out of the car and just left.  Left to where?  You didn't really care at this point because he just broke your heart.  You loved him, you really did.  You did fight alot but you would make up eventually, but not this time.  You lay your head on the steering wheel and cover your face with your arms as you begin to cry.  You didn't want to break up but his jealousy over Dae Hyun just became too much and he was over it.  Rain started to fall and clink against the windshield.  Perfect weather to match how you feel right now.  You really just need somebody to talk to right now and you know that person is no other than Dae Hyun.  Also you want to talk to him because of these new feelings you are feeling which you are confused about.  You think you may like him but you want to know if he feels that way too.  According to your ex, Dae Hyun definitely does feel that way about you.  You lift your head and wipe away your tear stained face with your hands.  You decide to head over to Dae Hyun's place.

 

Thankfully the rain has stopped as you pull into his driveway.  You check your make-up in the mirror and try to rub off the parts that got ruined from

Please log in to read the full chapter