What's Going On?

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SY: "Wooyoung-ah~"

Woo turned in the direction he was called, easily recognizing the strong yet feminine voice of his supposed wife. She was walking towards him, seeming to be leaving the vans of the cameramen and fellow PD's working for MBC after a day of filming We Got Married. 

SY: "I talked to the PD-oppa and he said we could go first, their car got stalled and they're just waiting for a tow truck to come by and help, sooooo~" she "cutely" prolonged her words, her eyes sparkling towards the other.

WY: "Alright then, we should go then if they insist." turning to leave, his arm was caught, stopping him from walking away midway.

SY: "Wait, ummm... Do you think you want to go get something to eat or something? I mean I'm hungry and I'm sure you are too, it'll be my treat!" she announced excitedly, the idea of being alone with the other apparently exciting her.

'Ugh, I'm super tired.'

SY: "Please~" she desperately pleaded, using the aegyo she hides others from seeing on camera, not wanting her strong and liked personality to be tainted, although nobody would see how a little bit of aegyo could seem like a bad thing.

'.. This girl, seriously. She must reaaallly like me. I guess it couldn't hurt, but I'm sooo~ tired. No I'm not, I just want to go home!'

WY: "sigh* Alright, let's go get something to eat then, but I can't take too long, I have some fluff I need to do back home." he finished, turning to walk towards his car, slightly tired of her advances. He obviously did not having any urgent matters that he must attend to but he still had no intentions of disappointing the other, even if he did not feel attracted to her and just wanted to go home.

SY: "Thanks Wooyoung-ah~" she chuckled as she smiled brightly and jogged a bit to catch up to the retreating man, locking onto his arm as soon as he was within arms length.

He had not problem with homouals. None at all. Sure he had a hard time wrapping his mind around the fact that the two youngest members of the group were dating but he quickly accepted it and if anything, was a loving supporter of the ChanHo couple.

He knew that gay couples were just like any other couple, and when they dated for a whilethey would want to progress with their relationship and have a desire to enter the next stage.

.

Of course ual was pretty much expected when two young men who had the hots for eachother were left alone with building between them, especially if they'd been busy for a while and hadn't had the time to take care of their 'needs' but what Wooyoung did not understand is, how did he end up alone in the dorm with two beast idols locked between closed doors. Moans and grunts wafting through the air.

Screams of 'Channie~ harder!' and 'Yes, right there!' not allowing him left with anything to imagine, the image being pretty clear.

He'd walked into the dorm a few minuted ago after his "date" with Seyoung, and had been pretty thrilled about being finished with work and coming back to the dorm, stopping midway through the entrance hallway when he sensed something was off, sadly for him as he came cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter