Rising Jealousy

I Still Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wooyoung-ah, come on, we should head back home."

Wooyoung looked up and walked back towards her, away from the tank full of beautiful sea creatures at the aquarium they'd decided to have their date at. 

Seyoung was a boyish and coy girl, everybody liked her for her attitude and charm, but when it came to people she liked such as Wooyoung, she became shy and reserved when it came down to initiating skinship. She hadn't gone very far yet with her 'husband' but had quickly grown a crush on her new man and knew she had made it obvious so when she had finally gathered the courage and attempted to grab onto and hold her walking husband's hand. At a mere inch away from holding his hand he'd lifted his hand slightly forward accidentally avoiding it. 

Not noticing the attempted skinship and the unintented refusal he had given, he continued on his way. 

Interview: 

"I held his hand.....I got up the nerve, but I was rejected."

The boys were all gathered in the living room around the TV. They'd just watched a movie and had been scanning through channels for something interesting to watch when the saw a scene of the previous episodes of We Got Married and it so happened to be playing the ending of one of the dates Wooyoung had taken his wife on.

Tae had been seated on a single lounge chair on the side of the TV, the ChanHo had been seated on the opposite side of the room on a love couch, while the rest of the boys were on a larger couch, facing the TV, Khun on one side while Jun.K had seated himself beside him and Wooyoung was at the other end.

The boys were a cackling at how oblivious Wooyoung had been of Seyoung's advances.

JH: "Seriously hyung, did you really not know or were you putting on a poor show of playing hard to get?" said Junho, still bewildered by how clueless the older was.

T: "Yeah Woo, I mean come on, I bet she probably thinks you don't like her, she obviously likes you though." sated Taecyeon, stealing glances at the close buddies on the other side of the couch Wooyoung was on.

W: "Oh come on guys. That's the first time I've even heard about this. I didn't mean to." 

Khun, well Khun had decided to move on. He knew that he wasn't going to get anywhere. He was fine with being in the other's life, he was fine with being close but not as close as he wanted to be, what he was not okay with was everyone being oblivious of his feeling so they'd unintentially pour salt on his wounds by talking about the younger's love life. He talked to the eldest of the group about his conversation with the SHINee member and on what he'd decided to do, and with his support decided that it was the best thing to do for himself.

He was just playing a game on his phone, trying to ignore the conversation with Jun.K entertaining himself by watching when suddenly a commercial ad of We Got Married had come on. He tried to continue ignoring the ad by trying to absorb himself in continuing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter